Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:11:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How often do you join airdrop?  (Read 3776 times)
PaxtonFabian

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:09:36 AM

Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️
EVERY free time i get out of my schedule I join airdrops
aleksandra_kickcity (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:54:41 PM

Guys, how often do you join airdrop?

Are you taking part in any of them?

Let me share you the airdrop of the project I am working in. Maybe it will be interesting for you =)

💸Reward : 300 KCY tokens  
🛠Action : Invite 3 people to Telegram Chat🗣

Rules
1. All invited subscribers MUST be real people (fakes are not allowed).
2. All invited subscribers should stay in the community till the end of Token Sale  
3. You should invite your friends via telegram chat  
4. Secure your coins 👉https://[Suspicious link removed]/forms/Wxxkyga0kSNs8Jpt2

💎Instruction: 💎  

Go to KickCity Community Telegram Chat https://t.me/kickcity_chat 👉 Go to Chat info 👉  press “+ Add Member”  

Please note that people inviting fake accounts will result to automatic banning ☝️
when ever I have free time I join airdrops but with research because of scams
also free money doesn't hurt right  Cheesy

However, you still spend your time
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:25:04 AM

In all my opportunity doing digital money related exercises, I have joined for three times, with none of them giving me any considerable pick up, or possibly, having a major effect on my benefit. I say this since I have come to discover that airdrops are simply promoting procedures utilized by engineers to present their coins in the market. Tragically, similar to the above-expressed answer, a considerable lot of these airdrops are adapted to really exploit individuals. Indeed, I have a companion that had his holding stolen on the grounds that he erroneously selected in an airdrop through a site that resembles an exchanging site, despite the fact that it is halfway his blame, that occurrence made my mull over airdrops.
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

sometimes airdrop is like a rain that sometimes we never feel if they come or not even we want rain....Well im starting participating airdrop since august but im starting to quit on airdrop because most of them are just shitcoins right now i've been participating airdrops when i like the project...
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:39:58 AM

I am new to this forum and I was not able to join airdrop. So far I know that airdrop is another way to earn tokens with minimal job to be done in order to receive the token. This is ideal to those who are looking for free coins in fact i might consider joining airdrop later on. For now I am still in the bounty campaign and I am happy to help the ICO project which I promoted since the concept of the project is in line with my job. And since I am passionate enough and teaching is my passion so i decided to join the BITSCHOOL ICO project which promote quality education. This is a community base project and the community also is in full support with the project. The project objectives is to incorporate technology in learning process. As we all know technology could play a big role in learning the lesson. This is indeed a good project  and if you wish to learn more about the BITSCHOOL ICO project visit the website with the link posted below:

Home - BitSchool AI
https://www.bitschool.io/
royalcrypt

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:44:27 AM

I take 15 minutes daily to check for new airdrops and join only those look legit and worth my time.
zorgo

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:47:29 AM

I join something about 50 airdrops per month, but only 2-5 of them appears on my wallet, and only 1-2 worth at least $5.
zynan

Activity: 392

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 06:55:26 AM

I am joining airdrops everyday, it is very popular now, when i see airdrop forms and links on social media, I give it a minute to sign up. But now I get tired of joining because some of the airdrops now are requiring referrals and it's really tiring to get a single referral. Some airdrops that I joined are just scam and i didn't get a token from them.

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:01:46 AM

I've been starting joining some airdrop last year in august and until now but once in a while when i like the project i will go fill up the airdrop forms because right now airdrop right now is now profitable than last time its just a wasting your time because most of them are scams
#CapsLOck

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:03:02 AM

As much as I have free time I join and register in airdrops even it’s just a fake one. I don’t mind to waste a minute/s of my time for this kind of promotion for the new altcoins because you will never know if that project can hit the spot in cryptocurrency and get value in the future. But just be careful in giving information in airdrops because some of it are asking personal information that’s not necessarily applicable for an airdrop. So much better you do the decent airdrop for safety.

I like the spirit that you are not scared to join any airdrop when you dont have any assurance if it is a scam or not. Probably with that positive attitude you will get bigger profit joining different airdrop.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:03:07 AM

As long as I still have free time I always follow the airdrop. Although the results are minimal but I will always try to join in the airdrop than my spare time wasted. I will try to follow it. Wink
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:06:08 AM

I do it daily since I see a lot of airdrop on my feed. I try to screen which ones to join. Usually, there are more fake than real ones so it it better to be careful.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:26:15 AM

I do not really like airdrop because airdrop is now a lot and pose a big risk to scam. I just follow the signature campaign to serve as my job and never follow airdrop.

Maybe there are really some reasons why you dislike airdrops. But I don't think that those reasons are essential in its core. For beginners airdrops is a nice opportunity to get their first cash on cryptocurrency market.
Fippy

Activity: 252

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:29:38 AM

Last time i joined airdrop two month ago, at that time there was good airdrops , but now it is almost bounty campaign. you need to make a lot to received your coins. And you never may know how much they will cost.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
honestinvestor

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

First the information, then everything else. I participate continuously. This is interesting, risky and quite profitable Cool
treesh

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

I have participated in two airdrop activities but none have been rewarded. So I did not pay attention to the airdrop project later. I prefer to do signature activities. I think this route is easier and rewarding is more likely.
Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:48:37 AM

I still join airdrops everytime I see one. Even though airdrops today are unlike it was before, mostly are asking for donations and some are not even giving free tokens at all. But,  still I try to participate, because sometime I also get some worthy tokens/coins once in a while.

bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:48:57 AM

I'm participating in airdrops and have also received a number of them. However, I don't know if these coins will ever be worth something so I'm not spending as much time on them as I have been. It's nice to see free coins being added to the wallet but when they're worthless, what's the point?
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

I rarely join airdrops because of many phising sites and scams that associated with it. Every airdrop should be research or examine before filing the application. Many tokens are already lost because of some airdrops that turned out to be a phising site. Always look for a legitimate airdrop and try to create a separate wallet and email that will use exclusively for airdrop only for your own security.
cyt45

Activity: 3

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

There are few tokens obtained from airdrops, and the requirements for general activities are particularly high. I personally prefer to do signing and translation activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: