Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it right time to purchase alt coin like cindicator and electronium.  (Read 118 times)
rajkr (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

Is it right time to purchase alt coin like cindicator and electronium. As BTC and other coins have seen a big correction from it's top price.BTC has gone from 19 k dollorto 6k dollor. But many altcoins has decreased to a very low price from theirs top values.Electronium has fallen to .04 dollor from .22 dollor. So I found better option like cindicator and electronium in place of BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex-nn

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

In Binance we trust!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:40:07 AM

Many altcoin dropped to lows - why ETN and CND? There are many perspective altcoins - ICX, REQ, RDN, NEBL, NAS, AION, ELF, CMS etc

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:41:16 AM

Many altcoin dropped to lows - why ETN and CND? There are many perspective altcoins - ICX, REQ, RDN, NEBL, NAS, AION, ELF, CMS etc
You would be better off with savedroid
Yudhisthir

Activity: 1038
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:44:30 AM

Yes, with the unstable prices, it's best to go with altcoins with low values and still got potential to go bounds.
Cindicator and Electroneum both seem good project to me though they have some controversy.
huoxuanjyphl591

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:53:49 AM

I think you need to buy in more btc because the price of it will go up in the future. If you are interested in others you can also buy in more alts but before that you need to do enough research.

Jaephoenix

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:04:58 PM

ICOs would be a better option for you. Savedroid is one
auliahr

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:14:30 PM

I prefer cindicator, because cindicator is creating an open ecosystem that combines the collective intelligence of financial analysts, data scientists, and traders with artificial intelligence. This project is very unique and not to be missed.
cointabo

Activity: 477
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:22:58 PM

I would say now is the perfect time to load up on CND. Huge gains incoming this year.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:26:16 PM

It's very good that you started talking about the Cindicator project, it's quite an interesting project that is being created in Russia and investors have already made almost x20 on it. Of course you decide. But it seems to me it is necessary to hurry.
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:57:17 PM

... has fallen to .04 dollor from .22 dollor. So I found better option like cindicator and electronium in place of BTC.

the fact that these coins have dropped this big (-82% in this case) only proves that these are not good investments. it proves these coins are purely pump and dumps which you should invest in with extra care, preferably only during their pumps.

investing in them just because there was a huge drop compered to the bitcoin's is suicide.

also be careful about investing in these coins because as bitcoin rises there may be another big dump in all of them.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:24:13 PM

Not at all, those coins stink. They are like a scam just waiting on someone to purchase them and hype them up for no real reason at all.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Suebug

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 09:33:09 PM

Do it now or may regrate in few days/weeks. But you can also try to wait till bitcoin/ethereum prise rise and alts will wait till it become stable and use this moment to buy even with more profit than now.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:28:11 PM

In fact, right now, anyone asking which coin to buy is just more like reaching a huge mall and asking what to buy. The best thing right now is to find coins with good products. For those who may not be sure of what to buy, coinmarketcap is usually a good place to start with the top 100 coins. One would just get confused looking for what to buy and hold for the long term and end up buying nothing or just end up bag holding shit coins unknowingly.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:24:44 PM

I think you need to buy in more btc because the price of it will go up in the future. If you are interested in others you can also buy in more alts but before that you need to do enough research.
At this stage, I expect people to be thinking more of BTC. However, I see reasons. Once bitcoin consolidates, alts always have a good bounce, and that may be a good time to have more of BTC to hold than just holding BTC during this period.

However, that works better for most traders anyway. So far, the market has tasted the bitter side of red, and about to enter the green zone, so most GOOD alts now are good to buy.
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:09:11 AM

Is it right time to purchase alt coin like cindicator and electronium. As BTC and other coins have seen a big correction from it's top price.BTC has gone from 19 k dollorto 6k dollor. But many altcoins has decreased to a very low price from theirs top values.Electronium has fallen to .04 dollor from .22 dollor. So I found better option like cindicator and electronium in place of BTC.
This is the right time to pursue any coin you trust the project and you want to hold for the short or long term. I always consider moments like this a time to do some shopping. Most coins have hit support and from the look of things they cannot just go down further. Also, try to spread your tentacles, and not just ETN and CND. There are so many other coins; do your research and hold on to them tight. COSS, ENG, APPC are some very low coins with great potentials right now.
rajkr (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:07:05 AM

Your choice may be different .But I am preferring these coins because I am tracking these coins since long time .And fundamentals of these coins are very strong.specially cindicator analysing and predicting capability will attract more investors to it.
LtMotioN

Activity: 210
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

Its a good time right now, however if you have a lot of money that you wana spend I would recommend stretching it beyond ETN and CND. Buy some top 30 stuff too. Higher market cap is safer and it is good to reduce risk wherever you can.

Im holding my ETN for now, I expect a bull run on it soon. CND is also a great project, a really unique and awesome token.

Dogs are nice, I don't like cats though.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:18:59 AM

Yes, with the unstable prices, it's best to go with altcoins with low values and still got potential to go bounds.
Cindicator and Electroneum both seem good project to me though they have some controversy.

What controversy? I haven't heard yet about Cindicators controversy!
I'm holding Cindicator since December because it has the potential to become on top 20, and though I'm not so much active on the telegram discussion group I'm still doing back read on some conversations and I don't hear any controversy about it!
Can I know what it is Huh

Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:25:21 AM

ETN want add new exchange bittrex and some updates in system.
Maybe by this reason price must go up and peoples buy it

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: