Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:56:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best way to read a technical whitepaper?  (Read 145 times)
madhavanmalolan (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:39:04 AM

Most of the whitepapers i see are more business plan than technical details.
I am looking for blockchains that base themselves on truely innovative technology, for that is when i think an alt coin actually has any value.

The only 4 good technical whitepapers i have come across are
1. Bitcoin ofcourse http://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
2. Ethereum https://ethereum.github.io/yellowpaper/paper.pdf
3. Filecoin http://filecoin.io/filecoin.pdf
4. Orchid Protocol http://orchidprotocol.com/whitepaper.pdf

Is there any other blockchain that presents a whitepaper of their tech, and not management?

If there is what are the things you look for before investing in such projects? What do you look for in the papers?

Keenly looking for some help!
Many thanks, in advance Smiley
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:38:38 AM

One of the best ways to read a technical white paper is to acknowledge the fact that you are gathering information about a cryptocurrency company so look at the more important aspects of the white paper, for example, the team which the company consist of is a very important aspect to judge a company on the basis for investment.
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

I think that if the white paper looks like a business plan, and not as technical details, then this is a bad sign.
shams

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:22:38 PM

Most important factor on which you can judge the sustainability of the company is the roadmap which indicates the activities which the cryptocurrency firm intends to do in the time coming if this road map consist of multiple events during the same year then that means that the activity of the company is high and aims for more rather than the simple satisfaction of its customers also note if these activities align with the core business.
DemLom

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:31:06 PM

In order to get into a good company, of course, you need to learn more about it, and for that you need to read white paper. So I wish success
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:03:42 PM

One of the best ways to do you read a technical white paper is to acknowledge the fact that you are gathering information about a cryptocurrency company so look at the more important aspects of the white paper, for example, the team which the company consist of is a very important aspect to judge a company on the basis for investment.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:25:28 PM

An important way to judge and read a technical white people is to look at how many percentages of the total amount of investment is being received to each of the areas of the company by their money raised through the ICO for example technical, marketing, business expansion to overseas. This is very important to see the fact of the sustainability of the company in the long run and the shares given.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 12:32:39 AM

You need to gather more information and understand very well what's on it and how it will change the world of financial. from currency to crypto, It should be unique as well and you need to check the back round of the company and team developer.

pranazzs

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:43:22 AM

Good, you just ask someone who knows about whitepapers.
I'm also learning about whitepapers. and until now still do not understand. lol
xiaoxz

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:47:06 AM

I think that for the most people, it is still difficult to really understand some of the situations described in the whitepaper, especially with respect to the technical aspects.
So if you really don't understand the whitepaper, you can still read articles that specialize about rating projects.
hhussain

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:07:23 AM

if you want to judge and read a technical white people are the most important factor is to see the problem which the cryptocurrency farm focuses on and the weather they provide the solution to that platform also the most important parts of a technical whitepaper are reading in algorithmic fashion with the first importance given to token sale presale and information about ICO.
Babul jannah

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:25:35 AM

I think you should study the white paper and understand it in detail,
to get into a profitable project, I hope to be successful
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:14:49 AM

Hard for me to understanding the project in technical, because look complicated and i dont have any knowledge about blockchain technology. I just looking for the purpose of the project and what problem they want to solved  , and from this i can understanding if the project will be massive potential.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: