Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 08:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS AwesomeMiner.com Enterprise licence (for up to 30 miners - negotiable)  (Read 109 times)
kasparpalgi (OP)

Activity: 92
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

Hey, I have bought Enterprise licence that costs $340 http://awesomeminer.com/buy.aspx but I need it myself only for 10 or max. 20 miners really so why not to share it. I bought Enterprise because it has Security and multi-user access control (The security feature can be used to define access control and permissions for each group of users.). So basically possible to share and re-sell and give access to your customers so they can see only their miner but you can manage and handle all of them.

I am currently searching also for best AwesomeMiner freelance professionals and we're about to get quite mastering it so you can also get training how to use it. Read more about this awesome software @ awesomeminer.com

Price? Well, tell me for how many rigs you need it and we can share the cost:)
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: