Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:10:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: in btct.co which one is the best invest for the newbies?  (Read 4529 times)
simon556 (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:21:25 PM

hi, im a newbie in btco.co . I've no idea which stock can i invest to, can any one give me some advice?
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:25:21 PM

You will probably be swarmed by people that want you to invest in the stock they own now.
(disclaimer: I don't own any stock shares right now.)

In my opinion:
Stay away from all Perpetual mining bonds (aka you buy a fixed amount of hashrate), most of them are bad investments for the offered price.

Asicminer (Asicminer-PT and TAT.Asicminer) is a share of one of the most trusted companies, they did already pay out way more than their IPO price.
This doesn't mean guaranteed profit, but at least it's very unlikely that they will scam you.
You will have to find out on your own which price would be a good one to buy those shares.
simon556 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:39:55 PM

You will probably be swarmed by people that want you to invest in the stock they own now.

In my opinion:
Stay away from all Perpetual mining bonds (aka you buy a fixed amount of hashrate), most of them are bad investments for the offered price.

Asicminer (Asicminer-PT and TAT.Asicminer) is a share of one of the most trusted companies, they did already pay out way more than their IPO price.
This doesn't mean guaranteed profit, but at least it's very unlikely that they will scam you.
You will have to find out on your own which price would be a good one to buy those shares.

In my opinion:

thanks for the advice, but i found the btct.co by myself,not by anyone, so i think i need to do some homework..
Birdy

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:43:21 PM

thanks for the advice, but i found the btct.co by myself,not by anyone, so i think i need to do some homework..

You can read about the different stocks in the securities board:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0
simon556 (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 06:51:38 PM

You can read about the different stocks in the securities board:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=78.0
thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: