Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:52:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform  (Read 5849 times)
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:43:10 PM

GDPR and data protection regulations in other countries can become a considerable problem for development of your platform.  How are u gonna solve this issue?   

We are looking to work within the law, in doing so, we will be coordinating with regulators and officials to ensure our platform is compliant with all relevant regulations.

What’s wrong with the current circumstances? What confused the team?

The market is very stagnant right now, there is very little investment potential, so we are looking to delay our ICO as we come to better understand the current conditions ICOs face in this bearish market.

Hello. In yr opinion, if the FB users were using your solution for signing in, would they avoid the theft of their data?

We intend to protect your data using the most secure systems possible, this will not change regardless of your sign-in route. If you don't want merchants (or anybody else) accessing your data, then they will not have access to your data. We will not be marketing your data.

You say that the use of safein will allow the stores to reduce the support team maintenance costs. How will this be achieved?

We will handle KYC procedures and provide a platform to connect merchants and clients, this reduces advertising costs, KYC operation and storage costs, and simplifies the overall customer to merchant experience.

I think it's a good project to see the idea of this project, and also the promotional program being done, is there a bounty campaign on this project, and also how much is it allocated and for that?

There is a bounty campaign, please see the following;

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3037593.0

It will be extended until the end of June, current token allocation is 5,000,000 SFN, but this will be increased to compensate for the extension.

Hey. Do u already know what’s the cost of one transaction within the framework of yr blockchain? Or is this secret info?

This will be announced at a later date. Stay-tuned Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andreea B O

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:25:18 PM

Hello! The ICO should has already been under the way! What happened?
The safein team has decided that it’s  better to refuse to hold it under the current circumstances and postponed the start  for 2 months. 
What’s wrong with the current circumstances? What confused the team?
According to the info, from the blog, current volatility of most of major cryptocurrncies can have impact on this segment on the market all in all.
Well, in such a case, this is quite a farsighted decision. So will the tem do nothing during the following 2 months? 
And I also think it was a good decision. Many projects have suffered from volatility. I think the team is continuing their work, looking for solutions and opportunities under these conditions.

| DO YOU WANT TO HAVE MORE REFERRALS IN AIRDRPOS CAMPAIGNS? I RECOMMEND LATIUM A COMMUNITY THAT IS THE NEW FIVVER OF CRYPTO SPACE. HURRY TO BE AMONG THE FIRST TO GET REFERRALS:  CLICK HERE TO  RECEIVE A $2 WELCOME BONUS |
ilcaramba

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:30:39 AM

Good afternoon. Don’t you think that the sector where safein can be used is narrow enough?
Forspareparts

Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:39:01 AM

Good afternoon. Don’t you think that the sector where safein can be used is narrow enough?
Most likely, it isnt. There’re a lot of industries now which really need such solution.
ilcaramba

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:46:33 AM

Most likely, it isnt. There’re a lot of industries now which really need such solution.
It seems to me that safein can be used in crypticurrnecy area only, to undergo KYC on the ICO.
Forspareparts

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:55:48 AM

It seems to me that safein can be used in crypticurrnecy area only, to undergo KYC on the ICO.
Looks like you know little about this product. I think that it can be used in any area in which you need to log in.
ilcaramba

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:00:51 AM

Looks like you know little about this product. I think that it can be used in any area in which you need to log in.
Can you give at least one example? I’d be glad to listen to you.
Forspareparts

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:06:55 AM

Let’s take a look at digital goods markets where fraud and chargeback rates are extremely high. Implementation of a single system makes the task of the frauds more difficult by times.     
ilcaramba

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:10:33 AM

Let’s take a look at digital goods markets where fraud and chargeback rates are extremely high. Implementation of a single system makes the task of the frauds more difficult by times.     
But, at the same time, the person who has stolen my account on this platform can access the other sites which I’m signed up for. How will I be protected from this?
omorbalsamhill1

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

Good afternoon. How much funds does the team wont to raise during the preliminary ICO stage?
Shaurman

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:28:26 AM

Good afternoon. How much funds does the team wont to raise during the preliminary ICO stage?
It was 2k ETH until the sale is postponed.
Neversettle

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

ZetoChain - ACCELERATING BLOCKCHAIN FOR THE SUPPLY

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 02:43:03 PM

that would be a good thing but underestimated the product. The vision is way bigger than that

dort

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:20:21 PM

Hello. I’ve heard a lot about the fact that your solution is suitable for acceptance of cyrptocurrency payments. Why not make this the main thesis of your promo-campaign?
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:52:53 PM

Hello. What currencies will be accepted on the ICO?
g8stTDas

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 06:19:15 PM

How much will it take an average-sized store to use your solution annually? Or will the buyers themselves pay for the services?
spottcoin

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:44:54 PM

Hello. What currencies will be accepted on the ICO?
Only ETH was available in the past, but I hope that this list has been expanded.
woodcoin

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

Hey. Are banks interested in yr services? It seems to me that they’d like such a simple and available option.
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:23:07 PM

Are u planning to hold a private sale for private investors? Or will all the tokens be distributed publicly?
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:17:28 AM

Hello. I’ve heard a lot about the fact that your solution is suitable for acceptance of cyrptocurrency payments. Why not make this the main thesis of your promo-campaign?

Because this isn't our main promotional feature. We are first and foremost a single sign on wallet that lets you access all of our partner merchants, we are not an exchange.

Hey. Are banks interested in yr services? It seems to me that they’d like such a simple and available option.

We are not in talks with any banks right now, but this is certainly something we would like to see. We believe our platform can integrate with almost any sector, banking included.

How much will it take an average-sized store to use your solution annually? Or will the buyers themselves pay for the services?

Integration into our platform is likely to be cheap, as you just need to integrate with our API. As for the cost of using our solution, we charge a small commission on transactions completed through Safein, the exact amount you will be charged per year is related to the volume of transactions you complete, and the amount of SFN you hold in your merchant account. Please see our whitepaper for more details;

https://www.safein.com/summary/EN/EN_whitepaper_safein.pdf?version=12.6

Please note that there will be an update to the whitepaper within the next few days. So it may be best to check it then.

Are u planning to hold a private sale for private investors? Or will all the tokens be distributed publicly?

This will be considered depending on how the market fares around the ICO.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:28:16 AM

Hey. How many tokens will be put on sale?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: