Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:51:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Safein - A Single Sign-on Digital Identity Management Platform  (Read 5849 times)
traveler007

Activity: 840
Merit: 10

ZooomEx- a new cryptocurrency exchange!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:03:30 AM

This is a mobile wallet? Like Eidoo? I see you have app on GooglePlay. Wallet working already? Which currencies this wallet support?

Hello traveler007,

yes, Safein is a mobile wallet that aims to simplify the registration process and "makes it simple" to sign up, sign in and pay with a single click while staying in control of your personal data.

You can already try out a live demo on our website (https://www.safein.com/). Top right corner - "Try Safein".

As for currencies the wallet will support BTC, ETH and other ERC-20 tokens. We will be adding more currencies as it goes.

Demo version working with some currencies already? What other usefull function you have? And why your wallet better than Eidoo for example?

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Continuous

Activity: 1064
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

This is a mobile wallet? Like Eidoo? I see you have app on GooglePlay. Wallet working already? Which currencies this wallet support?

Hello traveler007,

yes, Safein is a mobile wallet that aims to simplify the registration process and "makes it simple" to sign up, sign in and pay with a single click while staying in control of your personal data.

You can already try out a live demo on our website (https://www.safein.com/). Top right corner - "Try Safein".

As for currencies the wallet will support BTC, ETH and other ERC-20 tokens. We will be adding more currencies as it goes.

Demo version working with some currencies already? What other usefull function you have? And why your wallet better than Eidoo for example?

No payments functionality available yet. Only identity platform. Firstly we want to develop this part of the product since this is what is mostly needed by the crypto community at the moment. We are launching fully automated identity verification later this week.

As for Eidoo, it's just a wallet with an exchange inside it. This will be only a small part of our project. We are an identity management tool with a wallet, payments and exchange functionality. These two projects are just incomparable as we are a lot bigger solution to the whole ecommerce with a single sign-on solution and not just a wallet with a function to convert your currency.
GetOutOfMyLife

Activity: 210
Merit: 110

Safein Community Manager

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:29:19 PM

🔑 We will be attending Crypto Investor Show 2018 in London this Saturday. Come and see us there. Vladas promised to deliver a great speech on stage! We will also have a booth in exhibition area so you can come meet us in person 🔑

cryptoinvestor.show

Safein              A REVOLUTIONARY WAY TO PAY ONLINE   ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶ ▶
[ Whitepaper ]         M A K E   I S I M P L E         [ Google Play ]
_____________________________________ FACEBOOK _______ TWITTER _______ TELEGRAM _____________________________________
Fuadh

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

a project creates easy payments safely and Gains access to websites with a single click of a good mission continue to work good luck
traveler007

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:58:13 AM

Hello traveler007,

No payments functionality available yet. Only identity platform. Firstly we want to develop this part of the product since this is what is mostly needed by the crypto community at the moment. We are launching fully automated identity verification later this week.

As for Eidoo, it's just a wallet with an exchange inside it. This will be only a small part of our project. We are an identity management tool with a wallet, payments and exchange functionality. These two projects are just incomparable as we are a lot bigger solution to the whole ecommerce with a single sign-on solution and not just a wallet with a function to convert your currency.

Wallet and exhanges is great. But why you want to make identity? This will be identity for wallet users?

ndyarisya

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:42:07 PM

a project that makes the platform for online payments, this theme is quite interesting today, where the pattern of today's society has changed its trend into online shopping, this is very easy and efficient transactions in my opinion. this concept will definitely attract investors.
PoweredBy SMF

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:04:55 PM

Single ID verification to cover all future registrations! A revolutionary electronic money institution providing top-notch user experience.
This an excellent idea project SAFEIN can change the world become more advanced.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1470
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 04:12:48 PM

Single ID verification to cover all future registrations! A revolutionary electronic money institution providing top-notch user experience.
This an excellent idea project SAFEIN can change the world become more advanced.
Well as many ICOs has been made for other projects then this would be a good one to partner with since most of it requires KYC or ID verification where Investors or participants of that certain ICO won't need to hassle and create accounts for each ICO they'll be joining on. A single account for all website that requires KYC or ID verification is what Safein goal and will do once everything has been furnished.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
traveler007

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:04:27 PM

Centra wallet requied KYC also. And people want not using they wallet. KYC will be mandatory for all wallet users?

Continuous

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:04:37 PM

Centra wallet requied KYC also. And people want not using they wallet. KYC will be mandatory for all wallet users?

We will be requiring KYC for the ICO as without the KYC you can't legally process payments.
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:59:08 PM

I look in youtube and this is real info ?
Safein  Weekly Update #1: LIVE MVP, Advisors fm Gladius & UTRUST, Crypto Investor Show, and More!
40 days again ico start

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Continuous

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 12:30:45 AM

I look in youtube and this is real info ?
Safein  Weekly Update #1: LIVE MVP, Advisors fm Gladius & UTRUST, Crypto Investor Show, and More!
40 days again ico start

Hello $anounimus$,

yes, this is our video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acw6LV5_F58

The ICO will start on 45 days and you can now whitelist yourself on https://www.safein.com/
kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:04:01 PM

the project has a very nice concept, a promising project. so far I see this project has also gotten a lot of good comments from many people.
and I hope with the support of many, will make all the teams more eager again to make this project a huge success and give satisfactory results.

strongke

Activity: 369

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:41:56 AM

Avirunes new project I think will be this game later ico his team is on this project is very good and its service is also very mature where the application is also available on the Playstore hopefully can follow in this project and can join in the sales of its tokens
hollet

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:21 AM

We will be requiring KYC for the ICO as without the KYC you can't legally process payments.

For KYC verification, I hope it is not too complicated sir. Hopefully acceptable developer Safein.
vebby

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:10:09 AM

Avirunes new project I think will be this game later ico his team is on this project is very good and its service is also very mature where the application is also available on the Playstore hopefully can follow in this project and can join in the sales of its tokens
projects that have many advantages I am sure will develop for the future, let alone the team that is inside is also professional and certainly there will be no doubt investors to join so this project will achieve success.
shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:40:04 PM

projects that have many advantages I am sure will develop for the future, let alone the team that is inside is also professional and certainly there will be no doubt investors to join so this project will achieve success.

It so early to tell if this project can achieved success  but what I see it has a high chance to success in the future the bounty manager is fully humble and have a lot of experience to promote a project I like the concept of Safein I will watch this one. Good luck the team and management.
mybtcasset

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:45:56 PM

In early days it is not possible to confirm the project but team should focus on marketing their ability and their experience behind while doing this project. They need to prove themselves and are enough to develop features what they mentioned in the roadmap.
LoveStory

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

In early days it is not possible to confirm the project but team should focus on marketing their ability and their experience behind while doing this project. They need to prove themselves and are enough to develop features what they mentioned in the roadmap.
it is true that the team in this project must prepare a mature concept to achieve the success of this project, but I also believe it has been done the team live now work with the compact for the sake of continuity of this project, success is always this project.

kinghu

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:38:56 PM

I am sure that the dev team and will manage this project very well, and surely they will also prepare a more brilliant ideas so that this project can attract the attention of many investors.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: