Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 02:40:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to airdrop the tokens?  (Read 131 times)
IGCGamers (OP)

Activity: 555
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:50:47 AM

HI,

Can any one tell me the procedure to air drop the tokens. Assume i have to send the tokens to 10,000 people. It is not practically possible to send one by one. Is there an easy way out for this?  How other token founders are airdropping? Please explain....
mpufatzis

Activity: 840
Merit: 128

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

The same question was asked here:

https://ethereum.stackexchange.com/questions/29098/sending-tokens-to-multiple-addresses

I hope it helps you.

HI,

Can any one tell me the procedure to air drop the tokens. Assume i have to send the tokens to 10,000 people. It is not practically possible to send one by one. Is there an easy way out for this?  How other token founders are airdropping? Please explain....
IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:51:24 PM

I understand that i have to create a new smart contract and deploy from the contract address of the token to air drop. But i have the list of address on the spreadsheet to which the airdrop has to be sent.. How to send the same amount of tokens to all the address in the list. I have about 5000 addresses. How to send it to them? Also how much of ETH is required for gas to send to 5000 address?

IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 11:17:01 PM

any reply?
jankekek

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

Just sign up the forms that had been release by the bounty to be eligible for airdrop and just be patience to wait for the distribution.
IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:13:18 PM

Just sign up the forms that had been release by the bounty to be eligible for airdrop and just be patience to wait for the distribution.

Please read the first post properly and reply.  I never asked you how to get the Airdrop. I asked how should i send the airdrop if i have my own tokens?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

HI,

IN 2018 on bitcointalk,this is how you air-drop
 - Hire an incompetent idiot as your bounty manager.
 - Ask to hire someone who brings on 1000 bounty whores from 3rd world countries in your telegram group.
 - You don;t know what an air-drop is so you ask your bounty manager who doesn't know shit either.
 - From your question,I'm afraid I think you have no idea what an air-drop is.
IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

HI,

IN 2018 on bitcointalk,this is how you air-drop
 - Hire an incompetent idiot as your bounty manager.
 - Ask to hire someone who brings on 1000 bounty whores from 3rd world countries in your telegram group.
 - You don;t know what an air-drop is so you ask your bounty manager who doesn't know shit either.
 - From your question,I'm afraid I think you have no idea what an air-drop is.

I think you didn't understand my question properly. I know what air drop is.  My question is different. Assume i have to send my erc 20 tokens to 1000 eth address, how should i do it in an automatic way?  It is practically impossible to send the tokens manually to a big list of eth addresses. Hence i want an automated process like(a smart contract for airdropping).. I mean the code of a smart contract to airdrop..

If there are other ways than the smart contract, please let me know...

IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:25:16 PM

Alot of Airdrops i joined used the manual way to airdrop the tokens, the one by one , I guess because there's no other way to do it
are you sure?
frendzona

Activity: 324
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:31:25 PM

Alot of Airdrops i joined used the manual way to airdrop the tokens, the one by one , I guess because there's no other way to do it
This is very hard to do. And spend a lot of time. There are ways through smart contracts. That's about them and they say.
IGCGamers (OP)

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 07:08:09 PM

This is very hard to do. And spend a lot of time. There are ways through smart contracts. That's about them and they say.

yes i need to know about the smart contract. How to do airdrops through a smart contract? I need help on that...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: