Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:46:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Arizona may the first State to accept BTC as tax bill  (Read 176 times)
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:22:22 AM

There is a good development of BTC (Cryptocurrencies) on the globe. Arizona passed the bill now Japan open their market for crypto.
wow, that's a very good news about cryptocurrency. I think the price of bitcoin will be restored very quickly. June will be the return of the entire crypto market, let's buy at the present time and hold. Good things will come to us in June or July.  Grin

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:45:31 AM

good news indeed! Bitcoin is growing more and more acceptance every day and growing bigger Smiley
BusterHayward

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

Wow,I think BTC can fly to the moon after this news
Kulafu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

good news indeed! Bitcoin is growing more and more acceptance every day and growing bigger Smiley

They cannot really deny that BTC has huge potential of earning. Even there are series of negatives propaganda against BTC but still many people willing to patronize the BTC.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 03:02:58 PM

It would be very great if Bitcoin is not only recognised but also promoted from the government's side. We must understand that it's not the game of government vs people but it is something that inculcates true democratic values in the society. Decentralization would play a big role in the transformation and that's what blockchain is all about. Giving the power to those who are the end users of that thing, in this case, if the government is supporting Bitcoin then more and more people will use it and I am sure users won't have any issues with paying taxes for their earnings. It is just the matter of eliminating external control on our personal things.
Kulafu (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:02:43 AM

It would be very great if Bitcoin is not only recognised but also promoted from the government's side. We must understand that it's not the game of government vs people but it is something that inculcates true democratic values in the society. Decentralization would play a big role in the transformation and that's what blockchain is all about. Giving the power to those who are the end users of that thing, in this case, if the government is supporting Bitcoin then more and more people will use it and I am sure users won't have any issues with paying taxes for their earnings. It is just the matter of eliminating external control on our personal things.

Government won't bother unless majority of the citizen demand it.  In united State as per survey it just 8 percent of the population are crypto literate. 

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: