Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:41:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Binance suspened the trading and withdrawls.  (Read 260 times)
Zackgeno96 (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:16:35 AM

It's definitely not being handled well.
Pretty much the right to access user funds have been taken away from this unnotified gap in trading.

Yes, that's what i also feel.

I doubt that the intentions of the OP was to spread FUD or whatever .

I had no such intentions to create the panic among the community and the users of binance. I just wanted to have discussion on this topic.

but rather is just to initiate some positive and productive commentary about the situation that is developing as we speak.

Exactly and I am happy with the informative discussion so far.

This is no small deal. Binance was one of the biggest exchanges and has established a lot of people's trust. That is being risked right now.

They have to work on their technical team; if more such incidents happened in the future then it will definitely affect their reputation.

Huh I can very well see my funds the but the withdrawal is suspended so can't do anything with it. Try from the website you might be able to see your balance there.

Yeah, i will try. Right now i am away from home so only can access through mobile.

We as an investor also learnt a lesson to keep our coins safe, daily trader must be most affected due to this. I am sure there will be few who already lost trust which is very important in this business.

Agreed. Mostly, only traders are keeping their funds on binance and most of the long term investors are keeping the coins at their own wallet.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:24:47 AM

Official update:
Binance has completed its system upgrade and we expect all trading activity to resume at 10:00 AM (UTC).

In the 60 minutes prior to the commencement of trading, users will be able to cancel orders, process deposits, withdrawals, and use all other account related functions.

To show our gratitude for your unwavering support throughout the upgrade process, Binance will provide all users with a 70% discount on trading fees (0.03% per transaction, 0.015% with BNB) until 2018/02/24 00:00 AM (UTC).

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support.
I am able to trade and withdraw/deposit without any issue as of now.
Zackgeno96 (OP)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:36:13 AM

Official update:
Binance has completed its system upgrade and we expect all trading activity to resume at 10:00 AM (UTC).

In the 60 minutes prior to the commencement of trading, users will be able to cancel orders, process deposits, withdrawals, and use all other account related functions.

To show our gratitude for your unwavering support throughout the upgrade process, Binance will provide all users with a 70% discount on trading fees (0.03% per transaction, 0.015% with BNB) until 2018/02/24 00:00 AM (UTC).

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience and your patience is greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your continued support.
I am able to trade and withdraw/deposit without any issue as of now.

Yes, its working fine now and my funds are there  Cheesy

Thank you everyone for sharing your views and for having a constructive discussion. I am locking this thread as it is no longer required.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████