Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To all scammers  (Read 964 times)
green547

Activity: 385
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

There are scammers no matter what, you can't put this on crypto.  People pulling con jobs and begging for money on the streets when they don't need it, people like bernie madoff, etc.  Then you consider bankers and government are the biggest scammers of all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

There are scammers no matter what, you can't put this on crypto.  People pulling con jobs and begging for money on the streets when they don't need it, people like bernie madoff, etc.  Then you consider bankers and government are the biggest scammers of all.
Everyone has their own interests. Perhaps it can be said that everyone in this world wants to make herself feel good and possibly even by harming others. Particularly a scammer for me is a person who may not deserve to be in the world, they cheat many people and consider themselves to be smart, but that is all wrong because they will get their adverse reply. In this world that scammers will still exist and I think it is very difficult to be able to stop the action of scammers, they are like mushrooms and they eat anything like animals.
banks38

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

Very ironic the original poster puts this.  

u will never be free again anymore

They don't call it "Block" "Chain" for nothing.  

This BlockChain will be used against you as well.  It will track you.  It will never sleep.  It will turn off your funds if you speak up against the people running shit.  

Oh yeah by the way please kindly fill out this KYC.

anavir

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:55:02 AM

you scammers are so guiltless and greediest people..you scam because you want big money but you dont want to work hard with whole honesty...maybe you become rich in an instant but because you earned it in easy way you will not value it will and it will vanished in your hands also instantly..pitty for those who are victims of scamming...
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

scammers don't really think about what people are going to say about them, or what will happen to them after they have taking any decision of their choice what they are always after is on how to make money out of someone's own investment.. they are not really Assam they are always proud of the dirty work that they have involved their self on.
September11Myth

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:19:11 PM

You are quite an idealist and too optimistic here. This will NOT happen. Society praises scammers once they have truly won. Look at all the most famous world's banking families, JP Morgan, Rockefeller, etc. They have ALL started as bandits and criminals and murderers in their old days, then they have won, and now they are the world's most respected families. The grandfather of H.W. Bush, Prescott Bush, was making deals with nazis, this is where the family money came. Everything is forgotten. The winner takes all. Prestige included.

I agree, it is easy to lose hope and difficult to push forward. However, I remain confident that positive change will come if enough of us push forward. Their main tool of control are their ability to manipulate public opinion - and in effect the masses. I am confident that this manipulation will only work up to a certain point before it backfires in their faces - people are getting fed up of false narratives and outright lies. Needless to say, we have to use the tools at our disposal wisely. There are many good men and women that will stand up once they wake up from their deep slumber.

In addition, we should forget about Superman coming to our rescue. We will have to unite and collectively rescue ourselves - even if such unity is only based on a sense of humor.

I appreciate your spirit, but I understand how things are functioning. "Revolution" has become a fictional concept, something that happens in films, not in real life, and this is why nobody will do a revolution. People today dream of doing a revolution by posting on the Internet or - even worse - on facebook. Unfortunatelly, it doesn't work like that. If your outrage finds its expression on a forum, there it will die.
benres

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

Scammers are always scammers wherever they go, someday they will reap what they have been doing to unsuspecting investors. They will be marked and face the consequences of what they have been technically doing just to scam peoples hard earned money!
darkangelosme

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:37:45 AM

Scams are everywhere in this world, so all a i can say to them is "fuck their self off" maybe they can hide what they've done to this world until they die, but remember there is second life and before you can pass it you will be judged to what you've done when you're still alive.
aljo322

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:25:14 AM

Last week i had joined a project but sad to say the project end without giving a token in return. Lesson? Just anylize carefully and read about the previews and feedbacks about the launched project and try to have research about the developers.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: