Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:06:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0% Interest BTC Loans, [MMORPG / Alt-Coin Collateral]  (Read 858 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Magazine (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 07:58:35 PM

Magazine's 0% Interest Free Loans

Collateral

- MMORPG Items  [NO ACCOUNTS.]
- Alt-Coins [Various coins accepted]

Everyone can apply for a 0% interest rate loan.

Terms

Collateral is needed to receive a loan.
    Maximum loan is 3 BTC due to possible change in prices when selling collateral to minimize loses.
    Collateral must be more than the loan you want to take out, this will be around 10% so I can regain my loses if you default on payments.
    All loans must be no longer than 1 month unless discussed.
    You must pay all transaction fees.

Loan Request Form.

Amount requested: 0.5 BTC
Purpose:
Term:

Reply to this thread if you're interested.
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 10:11:57 PM

Great, another one of these 0% loans!  That's awesome man, Keep it up Smiley  Good Luck!  AYou should tell users how much the collateral should be worth; like 110% of the loan or something.

Edit:  Didn't see, nevermind.
chriswen

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:22:59 PM

But the thing is it's not even a loan anymore.  I have to trust YOU now.
Magazine (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:31:36 PM

Well, I am down for having the MMORPG items held in a trusted escrow or something.

But hey, just throwing a 0 interest service out there not really bothered if people use it or not I just notice lots of loan requests and scams going on so trying to make a fair and easy way to get a small loan.

Plus I have lots of experience in MMORPG sales and have a PlayerAuctions.com account with nearly 300 Feedback so I can easily sell collateral if the lender defaults on the loan.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 10:36:33 PM

Well, I am down for having the MMORPG items held in a trusted escrow or something.

But hey, just throwing a 0 interest service out there not really bothered if people use it or not I just notice lots of loan requests and scams going on so trying to make a fair and easy way to get a small loan.

Plus I have lots of experience in MMORPG sales and have a PlayerAuctions.com account with nearly 300 Feedback so I can easily sell collateral if the lender defaults on the loan.

Oh, just found out that site thanks Tongue  I see it accepts bitcoin, but when I click the tab it redirects to homepage.  Undecided
Magazine (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:38:07 PM

Oh, just found out that site thanks Tongue  I see it accepts bitcoin, but when I click the tab it redirects to homepage.  Undecided

Yeah, they used to have a Bitcoin marketplace on their site but PayPal forced them to remove it sadly, you can still check out via Bitcoin when buying a item tho which is pretty cool.
monbux
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 10:43:28 PM

Yeah, they used to have a Bitcoin marketplace on their site but PayPal forced them to remove it sadly, you can still check out via Bitcoin when buying a item tho which is pretty cool.

Aw, that sucks.  All I see is steam accounts for sale. lol anyways won't be bothering you again in this thread, dun wanna be off topic, good luck and  perhaps I'll come here if I need a loan Smiley
Magazine (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2013, 08:32:07 PM

Bump.
Magazine (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2013, 05:51:07 PM

Have some coins to lend.