Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:39:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS 11 Bitmain Antminer S9 13.5TH, Seattle/cash  (Read 337 times)
inferno22 (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:57:07 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 08:54:14 PM by inferno22

Hey everyone,
   Posting on here to see if there is any interest in my S9s.  I have 4 in hand that i've been happily mining for a month and another 7 arrive within the week (just shipped from bitmain).  I am really only interested in cash buyers at this time.  I live in the Seattle, Washington area.  Feel free to message me with your offers if you are a cash buyer from the pacific northwest.

thanks
Yrth

Activity: 123
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

I'm in Everett. How much are you asking?
inferno22 (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:12:12 PM

bump, other 7 here monday
Ingenuity.net

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:45:32 PM

Hey everyone,
   Posting on here to see if there is any interest in my S9s.  I have 4 in hand that i've been happily mining for a month and another 7 arrive within the week (just shipped from bitmain).  I am really only interested in cash buyers at this time.  I live in the Seattle, Washington area.  Feel free to message me with your offers if you are a cash buyer from the pacific northwest.

thanks

I am in CA, if you are willing to bring it down here I will pay cash
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:15:18 PM

I was going to offer you $1,500.00 but they're not even worth that now. They only make $7.00 per day after electric so $1,200.00 maybe....

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
inferno22 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:57:29 AM

bump, email for faster response. emaudslien@gmail.com
the_electronrancher

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:36:26 AM

Ben, you still haven't gotten any miners yet?  You were trolling some time ago, and seem to still be doing the same. 

Why don't you let OP sell in peace.  Give your offer and let that be your voice.  Maybe if OP wants to unload quick you'll get some devices at half of Bitmain's price.  Maybe not.  You should wait for 10nm, it's probably just around the corner
BenRickert

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

Ben, you still haven't gotten any miners yet?  You were trolling some time ago, and seem to still be doing the same. 

Why don't you let OP sell in peace.  Give your offer and let that be your voice.  Maybe if OP wants to unload quick you'll get some devices at half of Bitmain's price.  Maybe not.  You should wait for 10nm, it's probably just around the corner
I have all the miners I currently want and or need. Maybe, just maybe, one stunned moron that is going around buying these things at "TOO HIGH" prices will think twice and back away. You people just don't get it do you? Allowing these fools to sell and purchase these units at unrealistic pricing has a very negative impact on true miners. All these quick buck maggots are destructive to the community. They are free to try and rip people off, people are free to make stupid decisions and I am free to voice my opinion on both the former and the latter. Thanks for the "sage" advice. LOL.

You only live once....if you do it right, once is enough.

Excellent FAQ for Lightning Network https://medium.com/@AudunGulbrands1/lightning-faq-67bd2b957d70
inferno22 (OP)

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

mind doing this on someone else's thread... i'm just trying to sell some miners for a fair price in seattle so i can pay some bills.  I don't think i'm a maggot
kenji

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:06:10 PM

mind doing this on someone else's thread... i'm just trying to sell some miners for a fair price in seattle so i can pay some bills.  I don't think i'm a maggot

Good luck, it's what he does.
edmund-burke

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

I would be up for purchasing for 1900 with psu.  I would purchase all of them for cash. email me at bbrown@innonde.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: