Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:32:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14305 times)
adrianto1995

Activity: 714
Merit: 160

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

Let's see what will happens soon...
I hope your guys say are right. because i'm still hodling my Bitcoins on my wallet and wait the price raised soon...
and let's pray and hop no more shit FUD coming...
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:49:30 PM

Well it did reached $9000 but it had fallen back to $8000 and I think that bitcoins will recover and reach $20k again but it would take a bit to recover from this drop.Its hard to predict the price of bitcoins it can fall more or would rise tomorrow it's very hard to say.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:58:29 PM

Like with every other correction it was a matter of time before BTC started recovering. I didn't notice the dip to almost 6K a few days ago, or  Iwould have invested a bit more (sadly it was one of my off crypto days), but I am glad to see it has been stable for the last couple of days). I am looking forward to altcoins recovering as well.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:58:40 PM

I do not think bitcoin has really rebounded, its value is still low. But I do not think it's worth only at a certain value. I'm still trying to invest as much as possible, because I know that bitcoin will never die. And it can bring many opportunities to make a lot of profits.

bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:06:40 PM

Bitcoin recovering is good move but bitcoin should cross 10000 dollars then the price will increase bombard like before
Pennyblocks

Activity: 79
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:07:01 PM

I sold nothing.

Unfortunately I also bought nothing.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

same here. high five!
ok, let's go to 50k now.
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:49:37 PM

Bitcoin is best describe like a roller coaster. It's price  will not be static and the value will always go up and down. Let us always have that at the back of our minds and if it is down we wait for when it will go up
Sparkl

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:19:18 PM

expect altcoin to rise all and next month to be the best price, to any advantage is waiting
Yes and those advantages are for those only who are holding and not selling bitcoin right now so if they will hold the bitcoin it will allow them to have good profit as price of bitcoin is again increasing to huge level and a lot of people will see bitcoin rising in price and become the most expensive currency, so if we will wait a little we will see the fast and strong recovery of bitcoin with a lot of extra benefits.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:30:50 PM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering.
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

bitcoin had been many times fell down but not crashed and bounced back. so if you are thinking about long term investment don't mind the price if it fall down because it will rise again more higher. So just Hodl if you have bitcoin.
LorenoCoin

Activity: 293
Merit: 11

Eros Di Caeli

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

that's right, the bitcoin goes up very slowly, but it has remained quite, we expect it to continue rising, or to surprise us with a good peak, I think that whatever bitcoin is going to happen, it will rise at the end of year as nobody expected it.
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:59:55 PM

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

that's very cool dude. You did a good job. you buy bitcoin at cheaper and you have to hold it as not so much recovering the price of bitcoin. Wait until exceed the price last year.
secondgarlic

Activity: 112
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:03:28 PM

I do not think bitcoin has really rebounded, its value is still low. But I do not think it's worth only at a certain value. I'm still trying to invest as much as possible, because I know that bitcoin will never die. And it can bring many opportunities to make a lot of profits.

Well at least it has stopped dropping consistently, it is at least something. I think bitcoin will have to remain green for at least a few days in a row for us to be able to say that bitcoin has started recovering, but the current status is way better than what we had in the last month.

wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:03:51 PM

Yup it's recovering alright. However I think there will be one more dip during next week. Smiley Mon/tue and after that just regular growth.
As of now the price of bitcoin is keep on recovering and I hope it would continue on recovering. On the other hand, you must buy one more dip and hold it because it will help you to earn more money. Just wait in bitcoin because it will rise again and it will continuing on increasing in the future.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:04:57 PM

i hope bitcoin will rise up to 20000$ again Sad
You should wait for it everything will going to the top but slowly because the faster to go up the faster you will going to fall and that's what happened to bitcoin lately. I guess everyone was following this train like system where ones will sell, some will sell too.  Smiley
Mobshady24

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:12:35 PM

The hardest part of this is a don't have the funds to buy a lot of coins during the dip  Embarrassed
well what can i do but at least i hold all my investment until the price of bitcoin comes back from its ath at almost $20k  Grin
this is true, this is far from its price lately but as long as this steady grow will continue i think it will just a matter of time it will reach that point again.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
zikabra (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

Again   Cheesy

that's very cool dude. You did a good job. you buy bitcoin at cheaper and you have to hold it as not so much recovering the price of bitcoin. Wait until exceed the price last year.
Maybe this time it is time to wait. I had serious though about this and I think we will see new ATH this year.
I don't agree, bitcoin crashed to $6K and at the moment is 8600$, which is 40% increase  Cheesy
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:20:33 PM

they will not understand ,
if any foul news published they will do it again .
but in this case you make a best position , that's the way making money.  Cheesy
Mi5h0

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:21:25 PM

Bitcoin appears to be recovering after a horrifying few weeks. The price is picking up, at least for the moment. The last couple of days have seen a stronger performance, after the market obviously bottomed out. As one bitcoin millionaire explained, you "HODL when everyone has FUD."
In other words, a sell-off may just be another reason to buy. Wink
angrygroceries

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:30:26 PM

Yes it seems gonna take a long time to recover but i think Bitcoin already had supports from us so why not ?
People are just temporary scary about their funds , soon or later they gonna put them back in Bitcoin and price will be insane again.

▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲ TRAXIA ║ A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE ▼▲▲▼▶▼▲▲
══════Winner of SLUSH SHANGHAI 2017 EDITION  Technology by CARDANO  Invested by EMURGO══════
▲▼▶▼WEBSITEWHITEPAPERANN THREAD TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER TOKENSALE▲▼▶▼
CuteBaby123

Activity: 196
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:24 PM

Again   Cheesy

That is the cycle of the market. Bitcoin sometimes goes down and of course it goes up. The market for Bitcoin is still alive because it gives chance to people to buy bitcoin at low price and hold it until the price goes up again. We need not to worry when the price drops because it is a part of the system or the cycle.

[ GDP ] GOODS DIGITAL PASSPORT
Make Counterfeiting Goods Impossible (https://gdpassport.com/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: