Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:15:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is recovering  (Read 14294 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:43:52 PM

It will take a bit more time for a proper recovery. There are still some loose weak hands out there Tongue

The best thing there are great signs of recovery.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:52:02 PM

With all the FUD many weak hands did not have the courage to hodl. They sold as much as they could to stop loss, but that caused the price drop. Now with the positive news from the US Senate hearing the price is slowly increasing. But it's not a really convincing rise, we still have to keep caution.

marjil

Activity: 454
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:54:10 PM

So bitcoin's gone up for a couple of days and everyone is saying it's recovering. Two days is not much of a timeframe. People are taking a very short term view. Give it a bit more time to see where it's really going.

redhondaxrm125

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:14:30 PM

It seems panic sell is over and bitcoin is recovering.
I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

Well, if these people you are referring to made even just a bit of effort into looking at the past years of cryptos and most specially  study it, they will obviously have no problems. Because clearly, there is a pattern that is very open for every one to see. No matter how you put it, knowledge is truly power specially here in the crypto world.
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:17:35 PM

I just want to say thanks for allowing me and others to buy bitcoin at cheaper price.
Again   Cheesy

Let this remind you to not blindly follow fake news and fud. Be strong and cool in head.

it is always true that in a bloody market, it is the best time to buy even it is your own blood and while others are afraid, be strong and hodl. that dip taught me a lot of things.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
baysky

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:22:38 PM

Not so soon to celebrate yet. Still need to break and hold at this critical level at 8300 200MA and then 8800 the downtrend channel upper band.

Could retest bottom if not able to hold here.

Again   Cheesy

Karavadinos

Activity: 74
Merit: 5

IOS - The secure, scalable blockchain

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

Again   Cheesy

Glad that a lot of people got the chance to buy bitcoin when its price is down, that would certainly help the recovery of bitcoin and probably it will rise again so soon, I hope we don't get disappointed and bitcoin will get the chance reach 20k , Cross your fingers people!!

IOST >_INTERNET OF SERVICE TOKEN
SECURE & SCALABLE INFRASTRUCTURE | FOR INTELLIGENT SERVICES_<
Coin12

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

1st of May

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:44:44 PM

Again   Cheesy

Nice guy. You are happy in the top of other sadness.
However its not your fault but its their fault by believing FUD and they panic to sell their coin.
You are strong man who wait for below price and now you buy it. So now just wait the price recover then boom, you are in profit.

》》  HashCard   ∥|▌ REVOLUTIONISING HOW YOU USE CREDIT & DEBIT CARDS
▌|∥     JOIN WHITELIST     ∥|▐
Whitepaper TelegramTwitterFacebookMediumGithubYoutubeANN Thread
Mantisa83

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:45:29 PM

Bitcoin is the world wide action that a world of gamblers want. An investor would not and could not watch his losses mount but gamblers will keep betting on black because the roulette wheel was red 5 times in a row (bitcoin was down 5 times in a row).
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:56:58 PM

Again   Cheesy

Although we've seen that market are started to pump, but it is not enough to celebrate since it is not yet stabilize and price is far from it's  ATH.  We are glad to see that it is started grow, even in slow movement. I believe this things may totally resolve someday and we shall keep patience.
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:00:03 PM

Good to thing to see bitcoin is recovering now and how it affects other cryptocurrencies to be recover too. It's been a while since i haven't seen the crypto exchange market in normal color green color and hope that this may stay longer.

OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:00:30 PM

Bitcoin price drops happen time to time. It's always profitable when you catch the exact point where it stops decreasing and start rising again. I personally hold my coins whatever happens. But unfortunately this time I couldn't buy more beacuse of financial issues.
zarados

Activity: 364
Merit: 130

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:03:29 PM

Again   Cheesy

Keep calm and come back.
Luckylegs

Activity: 57

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:10:06 PM

It seems like it's returned to where it should be. Much more stable now which is as it should be for it to be seen as the main sound and viable cryptocurrency. Pumps and roller-coaster prices are far too stressful too!
ashlyvash00

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:18:42 PM

Yeah its recovering. Its a good sign for crypto currency especially on altcoin. I was grateful that i invet in ico. Now that bitcoin slowly recovery im sure the ico token price will increase. It will be greate profit return..
imteaz

Activity: 532
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:24:08 PM

Good to see it's recovering but, what people want to see, bitcoin stay in a stable position for a bit, rather than jumping around. Then more and more people will invest and have some faith again.. i believe it is heading to right direction. and soon we will the price surge..

dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:27:40 PM

Yes, most people panic because of the decline in Bitcoin prices, including me. My netbook does not hold Bitcoin, but I have Altcoins whose value comes down because of Bitcoin. Hopefully all prices can recover soon.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:33:12 PM

Indeed the market is recovering, and in my opinion its price will continue to rise again. as it is common for BTCs to fluctuate. And I am very disappointed, I did not buy anything.
And very unfortunately the people who sell it with a very low price, They buy with a price that is expensive and sold at a cheap price. Here we are tested to be patient.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:39:41 PM

Again   Cheesy

I hope so. This crash is so hard that it is actually depressing. A lot of people are actually cutting off their losses thus making the price as low as possible. Sad really. But I still have hope bitcoins will recover in 2018. Maybe last quarter of 2018. Everyone just be patient.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Yazrielle

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:41:55 PM

as I expected bitcoin to rise again so I do not have to charge those who hold btc, luckily for those who bought it at low value its unlucky to the sellers because of the fear of the bitcoin to drop. of the last year up and down the bitcoin so just wait for it again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: