Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello There Fellow LTC Miners  (Read 704 times)
youbob (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:12:47 PM

Greetings, I'm new to everything about bitcoin and litecoin, however, I have read a lot of information about the two, and I choose to go with LTC.

I choose LTC over BTC because I don't have the money to pay for the mining hardware, that runs into the thousands. Even tho, with LTC, I do know need to have a super GPU computer in order to make a good some of money.

Anyhow, this is what I'm running at this moment.

GTX 560ti, 1.2gb, 320 bit 933mhz core, and memory set 4400mhz . Using Cuda miner, getting about 280 Kh.

So this is what I'm starting with, just for fun and to see what I can get in a week of running it. I have a good idea of what I need to do for the final build.

If anyone has any information on how I can increase my hash rate from what I have using Cudaminer, please help me out.

I'm thinking there might be a code in the Batch file that I'm missing, that could be cutting into my performance..

BTW. I'm using Windows 7 pro 64bit. Running on 16 GB of RAM, and Using the 8 core AMD FX cpu.

My code from my .bat looks like this. cudaminer.exe -d 0 -i 1 -C 0 -o stratum+tcp://us.stratum.ltc.nushor.net:3333 -O youbob.youbob:MYPASSWORD

Anyways, sorry if my English is bad at the moment, English is my First Language, I'm an American, however, I'm supporting a nasty headache right now.

I promise I will write better posting in the near future. For now I'm just over joyed that I found LTC.

Please Donate LTC if your kind heart, and like to help out noobs  Wink

BTW I'm using Nushor's LTC Pool. They have no fee to use their pool. Is there a better pool that pays out more LTC.

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eafdeafd

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:27:46 PM

I tried mining LTC at Hypernova.pw. But I wasn't making much with my Radeon 5750 and so I stopped. I really don't even mine anymore.
youbob (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 09:39:35 PM

I tried mining LTC at Hypernova.pw. But I wasn't making much with my Radeon 5750 and so I stopped. I really don't even mine anymore.

Oh yeah, I'm only mining for fun at this moment. I wish I had your GPU that would put me about 800Kh(give or take a few), and I looked that site you shared on this post; it seems to be ok but too many stories of it being hacked and there is a fee has keeped me at my current site.

Thanks for the fast reply.

monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 10:27:57 PM

Your first post really isn't the place to start begging already.  Welcome to bitcointalk, and hope next time you can try to earn coins yourself Smiley
eafdeafd

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:31:41 PM

800 KH/s? Ha. I wish. My GPU gets a max of ~100 KH/s. Even overclocked the max is around 130 KH/s.
eafdeafd

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:38:28 PM

Your first post really isn't the place to start begging already.  Welcome to bitcointalk, and hope next time you can try to earn coins yourself Smiley

I don't really see how youbob was begging in either of his posts...  Huh
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2013, 10:41:42 PM

Please Donate LTC if your kind heart, and like to help out noobs

Sig also asks for it.  Not exactly begging, but a bit too fast to the money part.
youbob (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2013, 10:46:09 PM

Yeah I'm not on my knees or anything here. I'm just saying if you would to donate to me, for whatever reason, then go ahead here is my address. :-D

Anyhow I tweak my script and now I'm at 271.04 Kh rated at 27x8(auto tune)

cudaminer.exe -d 0 -i 1 -C 2 -o stratum+tcp://us.stratum.ltc.nushor.net:3333 -O youbob.youbob:MYPASS

@eafdeafd wow ok so why is my GPU being your numbers? Maybe it's the bitpathway of my card?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: