Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:20:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl?  (Read 10091 times)
Byakuya

Activity: 461
Merit: 112

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:42:27 PM

I have some waves as well but its price going down and down since I bought it. I am hodling waves for 6 months but I close to give up because    I lost my hope Undecided
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 10:23:29 PM

I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

I hope you've not sold Waves is still a very competitive coin in the market and the reason price is falling is because all the coins are in bear trend, but if you looked at it now price is 50% higher than the date you posted this.

wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:29:53 PM

I have some waves as well but its price going down and down since I bought it. I am hodling waves for 6 months but I close to give up because    I lost my hope Undecided
Waves is also a potential coin though it's develoment is slow. More users have lost it's patience due to it is not kicking off in the market. I think in the near future waves will have more surprises in the market.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
R3ffun

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:43:25 PM

I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Waves is an interesting coin and have a pretty good development and increased. so Waves is perfect to have. so I suggest buying Waves. to have a greater advantage.
ZENC

Activity: 336
Merit: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

No need to sell if you do not need urgent. You may regret it later. It was $ 30 easy. The Waves team is willing to do this. The price is low enough already.
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

Doubts to sell or buy Waves at this time, i am studying and analyzing the market and it seems that lately the mass marketing of Waves has stabilized, why? Can we believe in something greater or failure of the project?
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:05:07 AM

I see the development of Waves continues to increase and develop. so I'm sure for Waves able to grow rapidly in the future and suitable to have. so I suggest buying Waves.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)
cewekimut

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:53:32 AM

If you sell it this time, you will really lose your money.
So, I suggest you be patient. Sometimes, investment needs really patience, wise, and good strategy. Holding is one of the ways of the strategy to reach better price and profits. Just hold it until you find the better price when you bought it.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:35:44 PM

Waves is one of those little coins that have promising future in the crypto world. The far it can go can't be predicted by anyone. Therefore I will advice you hold on tight to the ones you have, so you can reap higher later.
rujak cingur

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

seeing price growth begin to rise in the market, I think it's better to keep it away from selling it, because wave is one of the best long-term coins and I'm sure the waves will bring good luck in the future

AKU KEMBALI SETELAH SEKIAN LAMA MENGHILANG
BitLendingClub

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:25:45 PM

If you don't need money at moment than it's better to hold. Waves smoothly develop own platform. And in this year it will be excellent . Wait only
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

From my point of view, the Waves project today has a very good evaluation for development, of course everything will depend only on the development team, because there have already been a lot of promises from Alexander Ivanov, let's see what they will offer in fact.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 05:02:04 AM

If I were you hold as many as you can of waves coins. It has a great potential. Waves is most common like the ethereum. Ive been stacking up more and more of this waves coin. Im pretty sure that it will be a big rival of the ethereum coins soon.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:06:13 AM

It depends on how you invest. Personally, if I have a lot of time, I will invest in surfing, as I find that investing in waves is more profitable. To invest in waves, you have to be sure the technical analysis.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
spiffcow

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

Now you do not need to sell anything, you yourself see that the market starts to slowly but grow! If you are so hampered by this coin, you can reinvest in another coin, for example in bitcoin or ethereum! If you sell now, you will soon regret it
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2018, 11:08:51 AM

This is the time to hold all coins including Waves as Waves has updates its network and website now Waves is more popular and long term promising coin so hold it.Today it is trending.

CriptoNata

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:28:34 PM

If you really need money, then withdraw some of your savings. And the rest of course, keep on, the market is green!
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:35:29 PM

Waves is the best altcoin to invest now.It has a great platform and also it has own exchanger.The price will be $50 in the last of this year.So I prefer everyone to hold waves.
trudovik

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 04:49:02 PM

The Waves project today promises a very great future for its project, especially Alexander Ivanov is very much trying to promote the Waves project and it's very good at it, so today I think that many people in the portfolio have waves
crawberd

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

I would not advise selling.  I think this coin can still grow in the future.  Better hold the coins until the end of the year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: