Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:08:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: China's memo regarding bitcoin is fake  (Read 373 times)
farhaan (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

Most of the media sources reported that china is soon going to ban all websites linked to crypto trading and ICOS and foreign exchanges.A mailbox of PBOC was hacked and a fake press release was sent to media sources.It also said that PBOC and the HKMA have decided to announce a new anti money laundering regulatory framework.But later it was known that they had no such idea.

It created a lot of damage to bitcoin.Actually the hacker wanted to bring the bitcoin price down and he achieved it.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:21:19 PM

Most of the media sources reported that china is soon going to ban all websites linked to crypto trading and ICOS and foreign exchanges.A mailbox of PBOC was hacked and a fake press release was sent to media sources.It also said that PBOC and the HKMA have decided to announce a new anti money laundering regulatory framework.But later it was known that they had no such idea.

It created a lot of damage to bitcoin.Actually the hacker wanted to bring the bitcoin price down and he achieved it.

lolll if what you read is right, then congrats for the down of crypto market in past days,
thankyou for the low price,
now it is the time to hold more and reap the profit from the raise of crypto market.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:24:08 PM

At least post a source when you make such claims.
AmericanBit

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

Can you provide the source of the news you wrote? I just wont to check which news are more reliable?
Booooooo

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:26:11 PM

I'll tell you more. Such manipulations are not the first time and experienced investors and traders are not surprised. All these negative news, most often come out during the fall of the crypto currency market, to lower the rate even lower and large investors could purchase currencies at the most favorable prices.

farhaan (OP)

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:54:31 PM

Kindly click the link below

https://stopthefud.wordpress.com/2018/02/07/fake-china-regulation/

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Tonygold1967

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:58:32 PM

I'll tell you more. Such manipulations are not the first time and experienced investors and traders are not surprised. All these negative news, most often come out during the fall of the crypto currency market, to lower the rate even lower and large investors could purchase currencies at the most favorable prices.

Yes of course manipulations are popular and usual, but we should follow the official news, i am little bit confused after so many different and opposite information which was posted recently.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:59:52 PM

Thank you.
kdiag

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:08:14 PM

Whales specially write such news, creating a hype with the subsequent drop of bitcoin, and they themselves make another purchase at the fall...
SummonKing2

Activity: 210
Merit: 128

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:24:18 PM

So maybe they do not believe in bitcoins because they have many hackers and maybe they do not want bitcoins because they believe they are scams. Several media sources reported that China will block all websites related to cryptocurrency trading and ICOs – including foreign exchanges. But this turned out to be caused by a hacker.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:40:39 PM

Quite suspicious if this is caused by a hacker. Why would PBoC let such a thing slip for days or weeks before taking action and releasing a statement that it is not them? Something doesn't pan out in here. Just like the past China events, I'm not buying this one. It's a major FUD caused by their own handle and surely they'd immediately take it down or release some statements to claim that it isn't them who published those.

Whatever the reason is, it already caused a massive panic on the market at the end of the day.

LAWoman

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:32:05 AM

Recently, fake news published more and more often which made the crypto currency jumps like crazy.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:47:05 AM

I read the source of your news, but this is not an official statement from China, and its accuracy still needs to be judged.
If that's true, I think it's a good time to buy bitcoins, which will soon return to normal.
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:19:26 AM

Yep, that is all true, someone intended it to happen to that they could buy Bitcoin at a low price, and they succeed. I hope everyone there didn't panic selling, but I think most of them did.
azhariejaya

Activity: 546
Merit: 112

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

Is it fact?
if yes, I'm happy to know that, I hope bitcoin will be recovery asap, and this year bitcoin will reach the new all-time high price.
anyone who panic sold their bitcoin will regret their decision. Grin
realcrypto

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:02:27 AM

The news of china banning bitcoin is not new but I know all this is just a game and it will unveil in due season. Do not help them to spread the bad news just make sure you spread what ever will project bitcoin positively.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

we have a lot of fake news form Chaina and other countries and till this time the bitcoin moving depends on this fake news and it's a big problem .
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:31:51 AM

Well this is a good news though I agree the damaged had been done but I guess to all who sold their coins in fear of holding worthless coins, but those who just hold bitcoin is not affected because they still have their coin intact.  Though those who are buying in the market with bitcoin is actually the one affected since they had their buying power devalued, but on the other hand those who bought Bitcoin just got a discounted coins.  So I guess it is a mixed of good thing and bad thing.
chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:45 AM

What is your reference? You need to post an article that will support this claim so that people in this forum will believe you. Spreading false news creates a huge impact in the crypto market and we don't want anymore fake news. Similar to what the previous news about China is trying to claim, who knows? This post might be a culprit in the coin's price fluctuation. Always provide links about news. It is for your credibility's sake.

bug.lady

Activity: 196
Merit: 23

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:41:52 AM

Thank you for the link. Now the reader must make his/her mind on which news is fake and which is real and what to believe. Hard task to be sure. Wow, these are the times we are living in. Did you guys watch the "Wag the dog" movie, in which they created a fake war to cover up some unconvenient facts...

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: