Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Jesus Coin will be Nr 1 by the end of the year  (Read 378 times)
Mc_Moneysack (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:26:42 PM

Those of you who don’t know it yet, I would like to make aware of a rather new project that I have really fallen for - Jesus Coin (JC). It will decentralise Jesus on the blockchain.

I suppose you guys are now wondering if I have gone completely mad, but let me explain to you why I love this project:

- JC is currently trading at an incredibly low price and is only available on Etherdelta and Stocks.Exchange. However, it will soon be listed on bigger exchanges and has a similar potential like DODGE

- The goal of JC is to reach the market capitalisation of DOGE by Easter and of BTC by the end of the year. The also have a very strong argument why this will happen: If you don’t believe in it, consider that Jesus was resurrected. How unlikely is this?

- They have a committed and growing community behind the coin. People even dress up as Jesus and record songs to spread the gospel and they do regular airdrops to reward their disciples.

- No other coin offers ultra fast p2p (pilgrim to pilgrim) transactions and will save you from hell.

- The developers are a really cool bunch of guys with a great sense of humour.  No other crypto has a donkey that takes care of the airdrops and deals with stupid requests in such an elegantly sarcastic way.

I also highly recommend to read their white paper, which really made my day.

Check out their website https://jesuscoin.network and their Telegram channel for further details.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

I love the irony of using Bloomberg articles that specifically point out Jesus Coin as a massive joke as a media source.
Nikosgalis1957

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:45:57 PM

No way!!! this project is very original and the site is very beautiful. I also read the white paper and I think this project has a lot of potential since we have a lot of Christians in the world and we will have many new members from the crypto world as most of them do not believe in Bitcoin Jesus anymore so they will believe the true Jesus instead. Jesus is not a scam Grin

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:48:23 PM

No way!!! this project is very original and the site is very beautiful. I also read the white paper and I think this project has a lot of potential since we have a lot of Christians in the world and we will have many new members from the crypto world as most of them do not believe in Bitcoin Jesus anymore so they will believe the true Jesus instead. Jesus is not a scam Grin
No more than letters of indulgence were.
Mc_Moneysack (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

You are absolutely right! How could Jesus ever be a scam!?

kizzone69

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

I believe in JC Grin
OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

Honestly the concept of this coin has always left a sour taste in my mouth. Jesus has nothing to do with money, profit or crypto.
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:56:26 PM

I don't like this coin. First , I hate its name .Then I can't find any special features it has , can I name it shitcoin ?

Mc_Moneysack (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:03:42 PM

I don't like this coin. First , I hate its name .Then I can't find any special features it has , can I name it shitcoin ?

Read the white paper and find out about it’s features for yourself. You may call it shitcoin if that is what you think about Jesus  Grin

BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

Aren't the features obvious? It's more effective than prayer for starters!
CryptoCY3366

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:17:09 PM

Gonna be a hard fall when you figure out jc in general is a scam to dupe all you religious nuts..

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:23:23 PM

A little mockery of the dependence of capitalization on Easter.  Roll Eyes Cheesy
I don't think that the religious component will somehow help the development of this project and the promotion of the coin at least.
chutchmcgillicutty

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:23:38 PM

Gonna be a hard fall when you figure out jc in general is a scam to dupe all you religious nuts..

I dont think the coin is meant to dupe ‘religious nuts’ on this forum because I doubt anyone on here is a religious nut. I think this coin is meant for the outside world and the developers hope some pastor co-opts this coin. Overall, is a very funny project in my opinion!

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄   
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
Monkeyseemonkeydo

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

Good ol' joke. However Jesus Coin won't make it, the time of funny coins are gone, now the market grew up and you have to present a good project but not the jokecoin.
Angel35

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

Hello, I didn't really know what this altcoin is, until I read your post. Now, when I saw your explanation, I think it's really innovative and it has the future.
Mc_Moneysack (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:41:21 PM

I think you will need a lot of JC to make the lord forgive you your heretical words  Wink

adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:02:29 PM

Those of you who don’t know it yet, I would like to make aware of a rather new project that I have really fallen for - Jesus Coin (JC). It will decentralise Jesus on the blockchain.

I suppose you guys are now wondering if I have gone completely mad, but let me explain to you why I love this project:

- JC is currently trading at an incredibly low price and is only available on Etherdelta and Stocks.Exchange. However, it will soon be listed on bigger exchanges and has a similar potential like DODGE

- The goal of JC is to reach the market capitalisation of DOGE by Easter and of BTC by the end of the year. The also have a very strong argument why this will happen: If you don’t believe in it, consider that Jesus was resurrected. How unlikely is this?

- They have a committed and growing community behind the coin. People even dress up as Jesus and record songs to spread the gospel and they do regular airdrops to reward their disciples.

- No other coin offers ultra fast p2p (pilgrim to pilgrim) transactions and will save you from hell.

- The developers are a really cool bunch of guys with a great sense of humour.  No other crypto has a donkey that takes care of the airdrops and deals with stupid requests in such an elegantly sarcastic way.

I also highly recommend to read their white paper, which really made my day.

Check out their website https://jesuscoin.network and their Telegram channel for further details.
Well, such a coin takes its place in its existence, like the rest. Maybe it will really show significant growth in the future and will be popular. Your post gives a good advertisement, because, earlier I had not heard about it.

l_i_g_h_t

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

Umm no lol.

Jesus Coin?Huh Seriously? Put that trash in the same category as Trump coin.

The last thing we need is a coin based on a bunch of wackos.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

Bitcoin is the one and only "Jesus Coin" of cryptocurrency world.
It dies every year (usually around January) and comes back stronger that ever!
cryptotsunami

Activity: 114
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:23:40 PM

I love Jesus but,  my God could you please not hype that this coin will be the replacement of bitcoin. This statement will not encourage the investors and it became a joke when you use the name of Jesus.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: