Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:12:23 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Jesus Coin will be Nr 1 by the end of the year  (Read 382 times)
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:26:20 PM

I will never understand why some people think coins like this are a good idea. And then cry afterwards when they have lost all their money.  Roll Eyes
Cryptoboy13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:29:05 PM

I agree with you
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:33:55 PM

I bet the project has great sense of humor, really. However to much in my opinion to be taken seriously. Coins like this one depend on mass adoption and I just don't see it, yet. Maybe I am wrong.
Diffy

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:44:20 PM

We are doomed. Jesus help us all.
bitmanija

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:52:39 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 11:01:11 PM by bitmanija

We are doomed. Jesus help us all.

I think the next step is the creation of the Devil's coin,
which will balance the influence of light forces and growth, Jesus will fall.. )))

In general, a great idea, we are waiting for coins
for Islam, Buddha, as well as for aliens guys..  Cool Cool

BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:16:44 PM

I am a fan of Jesus Coin since it was launched, but nowhere on the website have I found information on its supply. Is is on Coinmarketcap?

awazieik

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:53:21 PM

Those of you who don’t know it yet, I would like to make aware of a rather new project that I have really fallen for - Jesus Coin (JC). It will decentralise Jesus on the blockchain.

I suppose you guys are now wondering if I have gone completely mad, but let me explain to you why I love this project:

- JC is currently trading at an incredibly low price and is only available on Etherdelta and Stocks.Exchange. However, it will soon be listed on bigger exchanges and has a similar potential like DODGE

- The goal of JC is to reach the market capitalisation of DOGE by Easter and of BTC by the end of the year. The also have a very strong argument why this will happen: If you don’t believe in it, consider that Jesus was resurrected. How unlikely is this?

- They have a committed and growing community behind the coin. People even dress up as Jesus and record songs to spread the gospel and they do regular airdrops to reward their disciples.

- No other coin offers ultra fast p2p (pilgrim to pilgrim) transactions and will save you from hell.

- The developers are a really cool bunch of guys with a great sense of humour.  No other crypto has a donkey that takes care of the airdrops and deals with stupid requests in such an elegantly sarcastic way.

I also highly recommend to read their white paper, which really made my day.

Check out their website https://jesuscoin.network and their Telegram channel for further details.

Well good luck to the community and thumbs up to the team. It would seem that JC looks like a coin that will go no where but when I think about the Doge coin project and how it is still being used in the Crypto space, then I won't judge but rather be watching.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:23:19 AM

What I am trying to understand is if the dev is still involved with the coin. On the exchange it looks like a dead coin which bagholders are trying to get rid of. No mention of Jesus Coin on coinmarketcap. I have asked here which is total supply of the coin and nobody has answered. Given these circumstances, I guess the OP is from a bagholder anxious to unload his worthless coins to the public.
But I agree its whitepaper can make your day - it made mine too.

LeroyBro

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:26:33 AM

Honestly still can't tell if this is a joke after reading the whitepaper. Grin

Well this is interesting to say the least. Sounds like a gimmick but who knows.

============== Interested in ICOs ==============
Mc_Moneysack (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:31:14 PM

What I am trying to understand is if the dev is still involved with the coin. On the exchange it looks like a dead coin which bagholders are trying to get rid of. No mention of Jesus Coin on coinmarketcap. I have asked here which is total supply of the coin and nobody has answered. Given these circumstances, I guess the OP is from a bagholder anxious to unload his worthless coins to the public.
But I agree its whitepaper can make your day - it made mine too.

If I remember correctly, total circulating supply is around 20B. It was mentioned in the Telegram channel. Developers are not really active on this forum.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:33:51 PM

Honestly still can't tell if this is a joke after reading the whitepaper. Grin

Well this is interesting to say the least. Sounds like a gimmick but who knows.
It's a joke, a very good one. And it's self aware too.
MonkeyBrain

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:56:02 PM

Wow, funny coin.  Looked it up and considered buying it, but looking at the charts, PEOPLE ARE LOSING FAITH.  It's just going down.  Will keep an eye on it in case Faith returns.  If bitcoin goes to hell, I think people will turn to Jesus coin as their salvation. In good times people forget about religion is bad times that's all they look to.
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

No way!!! this project is very original and the site is very beautiful. I also read the white paper and I think this project has a lot of potential since we have a lot of Christians in the world and we will have many new members from the crypto world as most of them do not believe in Bitcoin Jesus anymore so they will believe the true Jesus instead. Jesus is not a scam Grin
No more than letters of indulgence were.

I think the time has come for the cryptoreformation, and a Martin Luther Coin. It can be a fork of the Jesus coin.
Wow, I can't believe that cryptoreformation got past my spell checker Smiley
bitorama

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:17:36 PM

what a funny name !
poptok1

Activity: 1638
Merit: 756

Bobby Fischer was right

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:21:43 PM

I will never understand why some people think coins like this are a good idea. And then cry afterwards when they have lost all their money.  Roll Eyes
Millions of flays can't be wrong, poop is tasty!
This basically answers your question. They are following the herd.
Majority of them don't bother with research, all they see are huge crowds on chatrooms, mega-hype on forums, memes on social-media etc.
There is also language barrier, lack of experience and to much of extra money.

It's a joke, a very good one. And it's self aware too.
One say it's good and the other will get disgusted, I don't find in funny at all. To be clear, its not the faith aspect that offends me.
Person referred as Jesus on the telegram chat called followers "his bitches" in the official announcement of the airdrop.
And this wasn't a joke, at least there was nothing that indicated a joke. Just like that he lost probably a few people and even one of his minions, referred as Jesus's Donkey, felt a little resented(I assume) and retaliated him with F.U etc... lame and boring shitcoin.

itssawai

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

Look ARROUND!

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 05:39:19 PM

I can't say much about this coin, but it sounds like a cool fun cryptocoin.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Ai7xpressTV

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:44:37 PM

I think this is a joke  Roll Eyes I am very sure that this coin will never be the number one coin by the end of the year or in the following years. There are so many coins with great techology that this coin will never beat..
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:03:45 AM

I have already heard once about this coin, but it seemed to me ridiculous (I am very sorry for it). You should come to your own conclusions if to deal with it or not. Just watch video about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5FJ3C09o3g
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:13:25 AM

Congrats! i love the way this thread has been started, with such dry humor triggering a funny dialogue as ridiculous as the title.
Mc_Moneysack (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:29:59 AM

Congrats! i love the way this thread has been started, with such dry humor triggering a funny dialogue as ridiculous as the title.

Thanks! It is great to see how some people get all worked up about this coin, although it should be taken with a sense of humour  Grin. I suppose the reactions are also due to a significant language barrier, which makes it impossible for some to sense irony.

Btw.: I’ve heard that McAfee will eat his dick if JC won’t be Nr. 1 by Christmas.

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: