Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 11:44:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Jesus Coin will be Nr 1 by the end of the year  (Read 380 times)
LancelotRay

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 10:31:54 AM

The whole premise sounds really hilarious and strange. I just hope it won't end up like other memecoins (doge, for example). Hoping for the best, if not just to see people taking something called "Jesus Coin" seriously. Grin
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

I like the CEO guy, looks like a real professional. He also has a strong background of his father that as I've heard conducted a couple of great start-ups a long time ago.
Mc_Moneysack (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:46:57 PM

For all those who doubted that JC will bring salvation, here is the proof: JC is now listed on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jesus-coin/#markets

SHIVOM  ──  The Future is your Genome! Own it.
Join our Token Campaign!  ──  https://shivom.io/
Mc_Moneysack (OP)

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

For all those who doubted that JC will bring salvation, here is the proof: JC is now listed on CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/jesus-coin/#markets

...and it is up 1000%. You should get some Jesus Coin before salvation will cost you a fortune  Grin.

BountyX

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:32:41 AM

What I am trying to understand is if the dev is still involved with the coin. On the exchange it looks like a dead coin which bagholders are trying to get rid of. No mention of Jesus Coin on coinmarketcap. I have asked here which is total supply of the coin and nobody has answered. Given these circumstances, I guess the OP is from a bagholder anxious to unload his worthless coins to the public.
But I agree its whitepaper can make your day - it made mine too.

If I remember correctly, total circulating supply is around 20B. It was mentioned in the Telegram channel. Developers are not really active on this forum.

I see. 20B in fact is an obvious amount scale for the jokecoin, but it becomes slightly unpractical when you then have your coin listed on an exchange.

Mc_Moneysack (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:10:05 AM

What I am trying to understand is if the dev is still involved with the coin. On the exchange it looks like a dead coin which bagholders are trying to get rid of. No mention of Jesus Coin on coinmarketcap. I have asked here which is total supply of the coin and nobody has answered. Given these circumstances, I guess the OP is from a bagholder anxious to unload his worthless coins to the public.
But I agree its whitepaper can make your day - it made mine too.

If I remember correctly, total circulating supply is around 20B. It was mentioned in the Telegram channel. Developers are not really active on this forum.

I see. 20B in fact is an obvious amount scale for the jokecoin, but it becomes slightly unpractical when you then have your coin listed on an exchange.

I don’t quite understand what you are saying regarding exchanges. Could you please explain? I am quite new to crypto and thus always eager to learn.

By the way, I am not into JC because I want to make money, but because the project is good fun.

An0nyMoose

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:20:24 AM

What is Jesus Coin doing? I do not think they can reach the number by the end of the year.

There are so many altcoins and Jesus coin cannot be better than all those altcoins.

Blockonomics                          ██
                         ████  ██

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄ ████  ████  ██
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ████  ████
    ▄█████▀▀         ▀▀█████▄ ██  ████
   ████▀                 ▀████   ████
  ████      ████████▄      ████ ████
 ████        ██    ██▄      ████ ██
████         ██     ██       ████
████         ██   ▄██▀       ████
████         ███████         ████
████         ██    ██▄       ████
████         ██     ██       ████
 ████        ██    ██▀      ████
  ████      ████████▀      ████
   ████▄                 ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:23:11 AM

Will this Jesus coin get crucified ? And if it gets crucified, will it get resurrected ?

Stay tuned...

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
crypto_nox

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

I think something positive will come out of it, I do believe in JC and rest the time will tell where it goes but am holding it and will hold at least for a year. Fingers crossed!
Mc_Moneysack (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:06:14 PM

What is Jesus Coin doing? I do not think they can reach the number by the end of the year.

There are so many altcoins and Jesus coin cannot be better than all those altcoins.

Are there any other coins that

— are negotiating with churches to exclusively offer miracles and sin forgiveness?

— will become the de facto currency of all good Christians?

— will become the de facto currency of all bad Christians?

— provides global access to Jesus in a fast and safe way?

Well, I suppose your answer is no.

This is why Jesus Coin will be Nr. 1  Grin

nextel

Merit: 10

Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Eth

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

I've been watching this coin since last year that there is a thread in this section trying to catch us attention and promote Jesus Coin JC.
This is an act of mocking Jesus and Christians who are Cryptocurrency Enthusiasts and I was expecting that the team behind this coin were Christians and Jesus believers.
Whether JC will go somewhere else but I don't feel I could support this coin and I never invest in this coin even when it will be placed on the top ten Top Altcoins in the market.
Why don't they call it their Mom's Vagina Coin?

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱   MAY 1st     [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
■ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████   FACEBOOK   TWITTER   LINKEDIN   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ■
SeXy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:54:54 PM

Grow up to the level of DOGE possible. But strongly doubt that at the expense of the name you can catch up with bitcoin
togoshigekata

Activity: 1260
Merit: 115

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:42:44 PM

JesusCoin is a joke coin...

If your truly interested in supporting a Christian coin, check out BiblePay:

BiblePay (BBP)
- 10% mined coins always go to Charity (already sponsoring 180+ Orphans monthly)  
- ASIC-Resistant like Vertcoin/Groestlcoin (CPU Mining Only)  
- fork of DASH (Masternode Governance, Proposals & Voting), 10% Monthly Budget for IT/PR/P2P Live  
- Proof of BibleHash (POBh) algorithm, All Nodes are Full Nodes  

Launched July 23rd 2017, Market Cap $1-2 million
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2388064.0

===

Comparison of Christian coins:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@togoshige/christian-cryptocurrency-biblepay-vs-rapture-vs-christcoin-vs-jesuscoin

JuniAiko

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

DOGE:DDvXm3ZkXSFeZF9YVaTWGNyBZzfwVf8nnh

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 11:48:21 PM

If there is an ISIS coin, I am certain it will explode to the moon!

[|NEO|ONT|XLM|WAN|ADA|ELA|VEN|EOS|NCASH|TRX|IOTA|>
kingasterisk

Activity: 49

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:03:35 AM

My brother showed me this coin a couple of days ago, and we found that thing so funny we ended up reading the entire white paper(it's pretty small).
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: