Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Siacoin  (Read 177 times)
sean2645 (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:44:54 PM

as we all know all coins are at fall trend. I want to know your ideas about siacoin's(sc) future
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:06:43 PM

IMO, Siacoin has potential to grow. Especially this year when mining change to asic. I invested in Siacoin and plan to hold for long term.
Angel35

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:11:14 PM

Hello, I'd also like to know other people thoughts about this altcoin. Some people say, that the price will go down, because BITMAIN started to produce very profitable miners on their algorhytm.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:13:06 PM

Hello, I'd also like to know other people thoughts about this altcoin. Some people say, that the price will go down, because BITMAIN started to produce very profitable miners on their algorhytm.
Just means difficulty will spike, which will make prices stabilize again. Short term a price drop would be reasonable to assume, but not guaranteed. Mid to long term the only thing that would happen would be GPUs getting shaken out.

Are the Obelisk's really by Bitmain though? Or are you talking about other ones?
Maujiram

Activity: 39

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:17:27 PM

Sia coin is a good low priced coin which have huge potential to rise to moon anytime.
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:22:50 PM

as we all know all coins are at fall trend. I want to know your ideas about siacoin's(sc) future
Considering the coin supply I believe it will have an inflation which means it will decrease its value but I I think it is a good long term investment. You just need to wait for long to have a good profit.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬
gyun.094

Activity: 178
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:41:12 PM

This coin is good only for the long term.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:04:18 PM

This coin is for long term holdings so better to think first if how long you can wait as the market really showing so many fluctuations and really affecting all the coins inside the exchange, if you will trace back the movement take some time before it reached the current value and don't forget that we are inside crypto so we can't say what the coin will bring us, just keep holding and wait much better to buy more and forget about your holdings set your target value and achieved it to gain a lot.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:47:58 PM

This coin, as well as others, depends very much on the bitcoin course. And will repeat his movements. Therefore, I think that now is not the time to invest in the crypto currency, the market may fall even lower. Traders say - the trend is my friend, and the trend seems not yet turned around.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:53:08 AM

Some guys do believe that Siacoin will grow this year and it will raise a lot. I am not sure of it. Watch this video with the technical analysis of this coin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aalQcLLMrc0
leland orser

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:05:51 AM

Siacoin is a very good token. I also bought a lot of SC, and the current price of SC is still very low.
However, the total volume of SC is too large, so when there is a small increase, the market value of SC may be too high, so the probability of big increase is low.

madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:09:48 AM

I recommend to buy this coin and hold, this is one of the great coin and having great news about their project, also they already enhance their mining to much better one. But invest the amount that you can afford to loose because putting your egg in one basket makes you in trouble.
worldooftanks

Activity: 266
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

As they say that it needs to the end of the year to make at least x20,because big plans for this coin this year,as well as all usually depends on BTC.
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:59:14 AM

As they say that it needs to the end of the year to make at least x20,because big plans for this coin this year,as well as all usually depends on BTC.

Well, Siacoin may have good potential for the coming years as this is actually has a stabilized market. As per observation, the effect on the increase in BTC could anyhow bring a positive effect for the altcoins as well. I believe that if you have Siacoins right now, just hold it and wait longer while you wait for the future rise inorder to gain greater profit soon.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:05:49 AM

Indeed this coin can have success in the future, and its price only tells us one thing to buy it. Therefore, you can invest a little money in it and keep the minimum until the summer, and there will already be seen.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:33:06 AM

People will not use this crypto currency. Some will try to make money on it. But there will not be widespread use
bramgg.crypto

Activity: 194

Grow with the flow.

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

They also have a lot of stiff competition. I was looking into Sia some time ago but after reading a lot on it, it kind of diminished my interest in the coin. I could be wrong though, time will tell.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: