Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:40:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 3 Privacy coins 2018??  (Read 297 times)
CryptoCY3366 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:04:25 PM

What 3 privacy coins have the biggest potential in 2018. Looking for low market cap coins with a low max circulating supply. Hello anyone out there, what the heck does a guy have to do to get a response on here??

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1760267
DeepOnion - Tor Integrated - 100% Anonymous
===> Join DeepOnion Team NOW! <===

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
speakoo

Activity: 224
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

What 3 privacy coins have the biggest potential in 2018. Looking for low market cap coins with a low max circulating supply. Hello anyone out there, what the heck does a guy have to do to get a response on here??
I needn't 3 , I only support Dash.It is the best privacy coin , and will always be the be the best one in the future.

marktedraut

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:09:51 PM

I'd say my top two:

1. Cointed - formed by their alliance with Nvidia and TAS Group, the ICO focuses on Green mining and Crypto ATMs launch in Europe. https://www.cointed.com/en/
2. Giftz - a loyalty rewards token where the more you buy, the more buying power your Giftz' card would have. You can actually win awards from it. Their partnership with BlockV even introduced augmented reality into the blockchain. https://www.giftz.io/

Any thoughts?
jeremycoinson

Activity: 53

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:12:35 PM

I'd say my top two:

1. Cointed - formed by their alliance with Nvidia and TAS Group, the ICO focuses on Green mining and Crypto ATMs launch in Europe. https://www.cointed.com/en/
2. Giftz - a loyalty rewards token where the more you buy, the more buying power your Giftz' card would have. You can actually win awards from it. Their partnership with BlockV even introduced augmented reality into the blockchain. https://www.giftz.io/

Any thoughts?

Tbh, I also bought these two and both seem like amazing projects. Consider also AgroTechFarm - ATF enables automated Cannabis cultivation at home. ATF is a security token that strives to conquer three of the fastest growing markets - cannabis, organic food and blockchain. https://www.agrotechfarm.io/ Another option: Beat Token
Aminmon

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

Anonymous tokens?
Perhaps you can look at tokenpay, an anonymous token that has not yet been on the exchange, and looks promising.
But anonymous tokens could face policy problems in various countries.

steins19

Activity: 275

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:22:39 PM

I prefer coinvest as my top 3 ICO because they have good a campaign and I believed that people who invest in it would really get a good ROI. The second most private coin is  BTC which is the largest value that a coin reaches so far. This coin is already established and a lot of people already knew about it, meaning its popularity is very high. The third one is Ethereum which is my top one coin that could match the value of Bitcoin. In other words this coin should replaced bitcoin as the leading coin in the blockchain any time soon.

Crypto made easier  ██░██ ██ █▄░█ ▄▀▄ █▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▀▄░▄▀MenaPay.io
than cash█░▀░█ █▄ █░▀█ █▀█ █▀░ █▀█ ░░█░░
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:28:13 PM

Monero ;  multisig is super important for adoption
AEON ; long awaited rebase will brought it back to life and firmly on second spot of privacy coins.

And maybe upcoming Grincoin. Hard to say about something that dont exist but they are working hard on it.
8man

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:31:58 PM

Looking for low market cap coins with a low max circulating supply.

Hi,

My best choice about privacy are Monero first, Zcash second. But for low marketcap, I think Pivx may be a good choice too for 2018 !
esq1337

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:47:00 PM

Monero - it’s completely untraceable and gives owners the power to have complete control over their data and their anonymity. Nav -  transactions take about 30 seconds, and ZEC. This is my top 3.
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

Zoin + XSPEC HUGH potential in 2018, better allround!

boybadbi

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

The Worlds Most Advanced Distributed Computer

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:42:20 PM

I read many posts about the prospects of coins in 2018, and I realized that everyone has their favorite coins. Personally for me, the undoubted favorite is ETH, especially after the news release about 5 updates that are introduced in the near future. And so I can advise a light coin (LTC), and of course NEO.

CROWD MACHINE
Powering the Next Generation of Blockchain App Builders (https://www.crowdmachine.com/)
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:42:54 PM

Here is my list of top 3 altcoins in which I invested money, I think that in 2018 they will show very good results: 1) Capp 2) BAR 3) CMS
+ I think that the project, which signature I'm wearing, for sure will be successful!
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:00:14 PM

Definetly Zencash. Voskcoin on youtube just released a video where he discussed the diffrent privacy coins. You should check that one out! But my money is on Zencash. Still cheap, very good developers, active community. Also brings new ideas into crypto space. Hard to find that good projects these days.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:11:29 PM

If you are looking for a privacy altcoin the top 1 is Monero, 2nd is PIVX and 3rd is Zcash. Better choose which privacy coin fits your need. In my opinion Monero is the best because it is completely untraceable and widely use in darkweb.
Denlv

Activity: 350
Merit: 39

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:24:01 PM

Hello!In my opinion is 1-Dash i like them good team,stability,trust and great bonus for token holders!.2-Pivx- good support,great anonimity.3-Monero dont like so much becose dark past u can read about that here
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@tincho/monero-scam-newbie-in-the-world-of-cryptocurrencies-true-story.

Kurva

Activity: 319

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:10:29 PM

What you guys think about VERGE (XVG) ?

No fan but have friends that are loading up.
GuiDonK

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:18:29 PM

Monero uses ring signatures and ring confidential transactions to obfuscate all the details relating to transactions. These include the amounts, origins, and destinations of all transactions. When coins are spent, the transaction is signed and time-stamped with a ring signature, this signature is verified against a group of public keys without revealing the actual private key used. The default obfuscation of all the transaction details means transactions on the Monero blockchain cannot be linked to a particular user or real-world identity.

Zcash uses a zero-knowledge proof construction called a zk-SNARK. Theis constructions allow the network to maintain a secure ledger without revealing the parties or amounts involved. The process involves encrypting the transaction metadata and zk-SNARKs are used to prove the validity of all transactions. In addition to aiding anonymity, this also helps reduce transaction verification costs compared to smart contracts.

Dash offers a decentralized mixing service within its platform called PrivateSend that allows transactions to be formed by multiple parties and paid out to multiple parties and the merging of funds together means that they cannot be uncoupled afterwards. Here, funds are mixed together and investigators cannot be sure of the sender, amount, or destination. Successfully mixing payments using the PrivateSend feature requires at least three participants.
snowboard

Activity: 158
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:05:49 AM

Monero same as XSPEC uses ring signatures and ring confidential transactions to obfuscate all the details relating to transactions. These include the amounts, origins, and destinations of all transactions. When coins are spent, the transaction is signed and time-stamped with a ring signature, this signature is verified against a group of public keys without revealing the actual private key used. The default obfuscation of all the transaction details means transactions on the Monero blockchain cannot be linked to a particular user or real-world identity. XSPEC will have Stalth Staking in future

Zcash same as ZOIN uses a zero-knowledge proof construction called a zk-SNARK. Theis constructions allow the network to maintain a secure ledger without revealing the parties or amounts involved. The process involves encrypting the transaction metadata and zk-SNARKs are used to prove the validity of all transactions. In addition to aiding anonymity, this also helps reduce transaction verification costs compared to smart contracts. ZOIN also has SegWit and Voting Governance

Dash offers a decentralized mixing service within its platform called PrivateSend that allows transactions to be formed by multiple parties and paid out to multiple parties and the merging of funds together means that they cannot be uncoupled afterwards. Here, funds are mixed together and investigators cannot be sure of the sender, amount, or destination. Successfully mixing payments using the PrivateSend feature requires at least three participants.
Martinkuhn

Activity: 161

0xf54CA5618b90810722B0e833DC150a97743A40B4

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:20:51 AM

I prefer XSpec. On top of the privacy features, it is going to have stealth staking which in my opinion is key to holders of big wealth. While they want privacy, they also want their wealth to grow. Stealth staking will solve this problem.

Dash and Zcash are my other fav privacy coins

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
blozo

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:23:49 AM

I would support the major ones like Monero and ZCash. It is true that privacy will be a strong use case in the coming years

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: