Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:23:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pool] D3Pool.eu ⛏️ 40+ X11 coins ⛏️ Profit Switching ⛏️ Auto Exchange  (Read 17381 times)
Hadji

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:45:20 PM

problems with paying digifel , check this XYU9anEJxzxS9BtVadvfKjGdiQDrQatoo

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mikensen

Activity: 18
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:02:06 PM

Starpool actual 24h 0.00003795
D3Pool actual 24h 0.00004819

I'm staying here. Grin and it's better to have payments in BTC so you don't lose any value on exchange
D3Pool (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 50

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:07:02 PM

problems with paying digifel , check this XYU9anEJxzxS9BtVadvfKjGdiQDrQatoo

It is because there is not enough digifield blocks for payout.
Code:
Non-BTC payouts depend on that coin being mined as your BTC balance is traded internally by our system to your currency of choice. If we have not or are not mining that currency your payouts will be delayed until the pool has mined the blocks for you to get paid. If you notice in the pools status that the currency is red, it means there is not sufficient amount of the currency to pay miner(s).

Code:
Available payment options (Fast payout with compensate and assurance balance): c=BTC, c=DASH, c=LTC

BTC, DASH and LTC are only guarantee payouts.
asp933
Copper Member

Activity: 52

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 01:53:20 PM

I haven't had a digifel payout since the 12th either.
From my understanding, you split coins among all miners owed a balance. You have still mined over 100 blocks of digifel since the 12th. Shouldn't digifel miners have received a payout from that?
There doesn't seem to be a problem with the digifel blockchain (nothing in digifel discord, other pools and block explorer working correctly)?
Maybe you need to speak to someone in their discord if you are having a problem.
D3Pool (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:16:25 PM

From my understanding, you split coins among all miners owed a balance. You have still mined over 100 blocks of digifel since the 12th. Shouldn't digifel miners have received a payout from that?
There doesn't seem to be a problem with the digifel blockchain (nothing in digifel discord, other pools and block explorer working correctly)?
Maybe you need to speak to someone in their discord if you are having a problem.

all time digifel mined: 201 blocks
there is 1 digifel in each block for miner and 9 for masternode.
there is not enought digifel for your payout.
there is term and greement on the home page saying you should mine BTC, LTC or DASH all other coins are highly risky.
and if you pick some shitcoin as digifel it is even greater risk.
you don't even check if this coin is profitable enough that pool will consider putting some hashrate into it and yet you expect they will fall from sky.
use btc, ltc or dash.
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:18:41 PM

Hi Admin
please add KZCash coin in mining process. If it possible.

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
D3Pool (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:20:35 PM

Hi Admin
please add KZCash coin in mining process. If it possible.

working on it.
there is br1m coin syncing and yicoin.
narousberg
Legendary

Activity: 1749
Merit: 1007

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

looks like contabo service still not stable, my system just switched to reserve pool. I had to manually switch back

I AM NOT SELL MY BITCOINTALK ACCOUNT !!!
yianni

Activity: 141
Merit: 18

BScEE, BScCS, MScCS

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

looks like contabo service still not stable, my system just switched to reserve pool. I had to manually switch back

Same here. Left one miner on this pool and keeps going dead and switching to reserve pool at least 3-4 times per day.
Are there any backup ports available?
D3Pool (OP)

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:12:37 PM

Same here. Left one miner on this pool and keeps going dead and switching to reserve pool at least 3-4 times per day.
Are there any backup ports available?

new stratum server and backup server is comming soon. announced at twitter.
jtthornton

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:24:29 PM

Would you be able to add Segwit (B2X) on here? Looks fairly profitable.
MnngSprvsr

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 08:36:10 PM

Would you be able to add Segwit (B2X) on here? Looks fairly profitable.

not really

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/segwit2x/

asp933
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 05:42:51 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2018, 08:08:14 AM by asp933

there is term and greement on the home page saying you should mine BTC, LTC or DASH all other coins are highly risky.
you don't even check if this coin is profitable enough that pool will consider putting some hashrate into it and yet you expect they will fall from sky.
use btc, ltc or dash.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX edited out accusation that proved to be false. Was concerned about being scammed but turns out i was completely wrong. The pool has paid out all coins owed and was only delayed due to my choosing a coin for payout that no one was mining. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
D3Pool (OP)

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:06:59 AM

use btc, ltc or dash.

None of that explains why you didn't distribute the last 100 blocks.
What does explain it though is that you have the auto exchange digifel price 10x lower than the actual digifel exchange price.
So it is better for you to sell off the digifel at full price and pay out the 1/10th price in btc, then pocket the difference and never mine the coin again so you don't have to pay out.
If that's not the case, then pay me out the digifel i am owed in btc.

It doesn't work like that. It is held for payout until it reaches payout number.
We can do that. Please send your digifel address and btc address to support.
digital$

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:41:34 AM

hello Admin,  could you please clarify payment options:  i have balance BTC 0.00531478  will you pass payment on sunday?
asp933
Copper Member

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

It doesn't work like that. It is held for payout until it reaches payout number.

Thanks, i have emailed your gmail account shown on the first post in this thread.
I'll update the post once resolved. Looks very much like i will owe you a massive apology for thinking the worst.
D3Pool (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:23:57 AM

hello Admin,  could you please clarify payment options:  i have balance BTC 0.00531478  will you pass payment on sunday?

Yes. Payouts for Sunday are set to 0.005 or higher for both ~8:50 UTC and ~20:50 UTC payouts.

Have a great day.

Thanks, i have emailed your gmail account shown on the first post in this thread.
I'll update the post once resolved. Looks very much like i will owe you a massive apology for thinking the worst.

Don't worry about it. Please check your email and BTC address.
Have a nice day and start mining with BTC, LTC or DASH address.
asp933
Copper Member

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:21:13 AM

Thank you, i have received the payment.
I apologize for the earlier accusations.
I should have been more patient with receiving a response, but have recently been affected by other pools disappearing with coins still owed and had coins on coinsmarket when they went offline, so my fear of losing out got the better of me.
I'll definitely be using your pool in the future and recommending you.

Also i should add that d3pool were polite and reasonable both on here and in emails despite my earlier accusations. It shows a great deal of professionalism.
D3Pool (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:24:45 AM

Thank you, i have received the payment.
I apologize for the earlier accusations.
I should have been more patient with receiving a response, but have recently been affected by other pools disappearing with coins still owed and had coins on coinsmarket when they went offline, so my fear of losing out got the better of me.
I'll definitely be using your pool in the future and recommending you.

Just please make sure you use BTC, LTC or DASH.
Thank you.
digital$

Activity: 287

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

hello Admin,  could you please clarify payment options:  i have balance BTC 0.00531478  will you pass payment on sunday?

Yes. Payouts for Sunday are set to 0.005 or higher for both ~8:50 UTC and ~20:50 UTC payouts.

Have a great day.

thanks for your reply...great support, all the best for your pool!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: