Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:57:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Litecoin 2018  (Read 694 times)
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:50:38 PM

It will shine bright for eternity
https://i.imgur.com/uafKSOD.png

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
paramex

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:51:49 PM

In my opinion, Litecoin is a promising Altcoin by 2018 because it will exceed the value of bitcoin and there and Litecoin is also a good coin for financial transactions.
Sundark

Activity: 560
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 04:09:39 PM

I believe in this crypto currency and hope that it'll be cost $15.000 at least by the end of this year!
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

Litpay should boost its value and use in the future tbh, the coin is like bitcoin but cheaper and faster  Wink
I believe Litepay will really give it a lot of boost. However, with the way people have been talking about Nano and how it beats all the imagination than Litecoin can ever beat and possibly throw litecoin in the bin, and the good part of it all is Charlie tweeting his support for it after dumping his own coin. I know it may not mean anything though, but that may kind of a way affect the community's support and future hope for litecoin in a way. Just thinking out loud.
Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:31:25 AM

Litecoin is a lightweight version of Bitcoin. Then the transaction time is also faster than Bitcoin. This is a plus point for LTC and also in 2017 LTC ​​continues to rise up to 7,000% and has launched a wallet. LTC has a good future. So in my opinion if not ready to invest in Bitcoin, we can start investing in LTC
chumlee420

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:44:20 AM

This year will be great for Litecoin! And very interesting partnership with Monero
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

So….. I have been researching  , to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce.

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable for the last 3 years…..

Therefore I would like to invest in this coin so I'd like to know what 2018 will bring.

This guide helped me during my research: www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide
The year 2018 for this coin will not be an exception to the previous ones. The next rise with the general trend of the market growth up to 370 dollars maximum then slipping and if they reach something new with partner agreements, then by the end of the year and up to 500 dollars can get, but this is rather an optimistic forecast.
kere hore

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

Maybe you are right, at the beginning of the year, 2018 litecoin already showed his class as one of the altcoin who deserves to be taken into account. for this year could have been litecoin will continue to evolve as compared to other coins that convey.
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:08:40 AM

Litecoin has grown very successful over the course if 2017,
this was probably due to the increasing transaction times and increasing transaction costs of bitcoin.
Litecoin was cheaper and faster to use so it gained a lot of support.
Its inclusion in Litepay gave it a boost last month but with question marks over litepay now Litecoin needs
further merchant acceptance in order to evolve.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
little.jane

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:17:52 AM

Litecoin was created as an alternative to Bitcoin, but without its defects. But Bitcoin has released an update (lightning network) that wiped out all the benefits of Litecoin. Now it seems to me that the future of Litecoin is questionable.
sanjanasaxena

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:20:34 AM

I trust in Litecoin and I believe Litecoin is one of the best cryptocurrency. It has strong team and great potential.
SavageBrother

Activity: 129
Merit: 8

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

I feel that LTC is so susceptible to news that you cannot predict what it will do.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
basobulat

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:24:17 AM

yes, but I think there are some other pretty good altcoin than ltc, eth and ripple are big competitors for ltc. the likelihood of these 2 altcoins is bigger in the future than ltc.

Jimmy palumbo

Activity: 196

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:26:42 AM

But the funny thing is that the founder of Litecoin not only sold all of the Litecoin, but the founder of Litecoin also supported another competitor, the NANO, and I couldn't believe my eyes. Shocked

Ri Polok

Activity: 364
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:37:19 AM

Already litecoin is a great coin after Bitcoin, I think this year it has a great future. Maybe it'll hit $800.
irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:40:53 AM

So….. I have been researching  , to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce.

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable for the last 3 years…..

Therefore I would like to invest in this coin so I'd like to know what 2018 will bring.

This guide helped me during my research: www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide

I prefer with ripple, ripple will be the first trusted payment tool of all crypto.
it seems today rumors have sided with the future of ripples that are doing many relationships like with WU
Robin,Hood

Activity: 462
Merit: 62

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:18:18 AM

I prefer with ripple, ripple will be the first trusted payment tool of all crypto.
it seems today rumors have sided with the future of ripples that are doing many relationships like with WU

Trolls a plenty
Which word in particular has anything to to with the thread title
The Future Of Litecoin 2018

100% of topic but then again what can be expected from someone completely failing to understand crypto. Do i have to tell you here i have some Decred and every other

Any Bitcoin address not starting with 1 is fraud and scam Full (20 coins) Cryptomarket History
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:34:57 AM

For me, I think Litecoin has a bright future ahead. You know why? Not only it finishes its hard fork that creates Litecoin Cash, but there are rumors that there will a debit card where we can withdraw LTC to fiat currency in any ATM around the world.

I honestly think once Bitcoin will make a huge bull run somewhere between April to June, LTC might go up by almost twice its current value for good.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
gorodi

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:47:19 PM

I think that Litecoin will rise in price. But this currency will not be faster than any of its competitors. Litecoin is good but it is not better than any other big and famous currency like Ethereum or Bitcoin.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 07:38:10 PM

Litecoin is a great analog of bitcoin, which has a wide application in everyday life. Fast transactions, low fees, a strong leader. The 2017 was a disruptive for litecoin, which is confirmed by a 4-fold increase in relation to the main crypto currency. I'm not sure that with the introduction of Lightening litecoin will be able to show the same strong growth in 2017, but I still would left in the portfolio this powerful time-tested altcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: