Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Future Of Litecoin 2018  (Read 691 times)
KryptoKitty123 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:07:22 PM
Last edit: February 08, 2018, 11:36:25 PM by KryptoKitty123

So….. I have been researching  , to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce.

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable for the last 3 years…..

Therefore I would like to invest in this coin so I'd like to know what 2018 will bring.

This guide helped me during my research: www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:58:44 PM

So….. I have been researching Litecoin, to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce. This helped me a lot www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable fir the last 3 years…..

Therefore I would like to invest in this coin so I'd like to know what 2018 will bring.

Lite coin is one of the Bitcoin clones, that brought little new on crypto table. Yes they have some changes but nothing drastically.  Most competition Litecoin have in BCH and DASH.  Both quite marketing oriented coins. So not that easy job. 
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:04:39 PM

So….. I have been researching  , to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce.

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable fir the last 3 years…..

but what make litecoin stands out from so many coins u know. like bitcoin gold, ethereum, and so many more.
although i know everyone is saying litecoin is good, but i didn't know how good is it.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:08:05 PM

Litecoin is rebranding it's image. One can see that there are development going on with litecoin. I believe litecoin will play a big role as regards micro payment and lightning speed transaction when bigger population of the world join cryptocurrency ecosystem

sorrysteve1

Activity: 294
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:22:00 PM

Litecoin has done well of late and in time can recover towards the previous ATHs. Litepay is a step forward and if they can get a few merchants to accept it that will be a big success.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:29:01 PM

The Litepay card should be something that it will help this cryptocurrency to boost his ecosystem. Also,  Litecoin is a stable cryptocurrency and the cost for sending it is very low in fees.

Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:32:34 PM

Litecoin has been doing pretty good before the global dump. It was #4 on my currency list. I am sure that recent announcement about Litepay could give a significant boost to the coin if the whole market was not attached to the dipin BTC so much. In general LTC is like BTC but with lower fees and faster transactions. It can loose all those benefits after Lightning Network will be launched on BTC. However even the approximate date of the launch is still unknown so in 2018 LTC should be fine and they have a good team behind the litecoin which make it even more legit.
makuny

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:37:44 PM

Litecoin is only at the moment the coin who i need to transfer fast from a to b
Vaflia

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:44:06 PM

I think that this year will see the rise of litecoin. I think he's very undervalued right now and its real value of$500

louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:51:28 PM

I agree with you, Litecoin is a promising altcoin for 2018 as this had exceed both bitcoin and ethereum over the past year where it had reached 2000% appreciation value. With that achievement, the amount of time required to carry out transaction  with Litecoin is a fourth of the time required for the same transaction with bitcoin where it has a remarkable cutback in time during its transaction. Litecoin is expected to expedite financial transactions while lowering the price of a single Litecoin compared with Bitcoin.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
BlockchainGod

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:59:22 PM

I believe litecoin is a very promising coin and has a huge growth potential this year. I think it's worth investing some of your money.

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:02:27 PM

i think that litcoin (LTC) is one of the top ten coins in the market who knows i could be the next dash or the next BSH either ways i think that LTC and 2018 will make a good number.
Celebrity

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:05:01 PM

Litecoin has been doing pretty good before the global dump. It was #4 on my currency list. I am sure that recent announcement about Litepay could give a significant boost to the coin if the whole market was not attached to the dipin BTC so much. In general LTC is like BTC but with lower fees and faster transactions. It can loose all those benefits after Lightning Network will be launched on BTC. However even the approximate date of the launch is still unknown so in 2018 LTC should be fine and they have a good team behind the litecoin which make it even more legit.

The founder of LTC sold tons of litecoins to the market participants and he somehow cashed his holdings out. This is a bad intention for me as a litecoin supporter but it's a good one anyway. Gonna be a good one in 2018.
tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:05:42 PM

So….. I have been researching Litecoin, to understand what it is, it’s roots, how it works and how it fits into e-commerce. This helped me a lot www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide

Lite coin is one of the Bitcoin clones, that brought little new on crypto table. Yes they have some changes but nothing drastically.  Most competition Litecoin have in BCH and DASH.  Both quite marketing oriented coins. So not that easy job. 
I think we can compare litecoin exactly with DASH and BCH as payment methods, I would personally prefer LTC over DASH and BCH, I think 2018 year will be year of world wide adoption LTC as a payment method. I do not really like DASH because of their aggressive marketing against BTC.
cryptotitan

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:12:08 PM

Litecoin is indeed a stable and faster coin than bitcoin and ethereum,what i like about it the mining difficulty is much more less than bitcoin so it means you can mine it easily without any hussle,plus the transaction fee is much lower than bitcoin's and ethereum.But it seems the founder doesnt want people to use it for a longer investment because he says it is risky because the price is too volatile,he also lately announce that all of his litecoin shares were donated into charities which is not true because the price of litecoin didnt dump,so i dont think this coin is a worthy investment as the founder is lying to the people.

EMV

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

Anyway, my research suggests this is a good investment as….it has a faster block time, introduction of Litepay and it has been stable for the last 3 years…..

This guide helped me during my research: www.cointelligence.com/content/ultimate-litecoin-guide
On the state of affairs on data the moment, market capitalization of a laytkoin is over $15 billion, the currency holds the fifth position after bitcoin ($241 billion), efiriumy ($68 billion), bitcoin a cache ($50 billion) and Ripple (about $43 billion). The closest competitors of Cardano and IOTA have $10 billion. Nevertheless, thanks to competently constructed policy, laytkoin bypassed many competitors for the last year on an indicator of increase in cost. The price of LTC grew from 250 rubles in January to more than 16,000 on data the moment, without the peak values passing for 20,000. Growth was over 6,000%.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
social1178

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:40:48 AM

If bitcoin lightning network is active then litecoin will be a complete garbage.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

I am tracking coin prices regularly, and it seems to me that all coins somehow are depending on the price of the bitcoin. Same is for litecoin, its price will probably grow up when it will happen to bitcoin. But still it is not bad.
tdeannova

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:55:27 AM

What you say is a strong reason to invest in Litecoin. A faster block-processing rate, Litepay and Litecoin are the first alt in the crypto world.
The price is stable and continues to survive until now, I think this is a remarkable achievement and not all alt can be like this.

I also heard that Litecoin will have a hard fork and it will happen soon. Litecoin holders will earn Litecoin Cash with ratio 1 LTC : 10 LCC. Cheers the LTC holders  Cheesy Wink
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:57:16 AM

Litecoin is only at the moment the coin who i need to transfer fast from a to b

I believe Litecoin is capable of more than just fast transferring. Litecoin is the most stable and changeable system, which also has improved code. It is on the list of ten leaders in terms of capitalization, has a wide range of applications, the level of trust of users is high, and also exists in most crypto-instruments. I`m sure in the future developers and investors will start migrating to Litecoin, which in turn will lead to an increase in the price of LTC.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: