Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:54:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Alt Coins in 2018 - Too risky??  (Read 278 times)
Games.Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:18:18 PM

With all this FUD and banning, do you think we will have as many ICO growths as we did last year?
And are the risks higher!??

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darkr

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:47:13 PM

With all this FUD and banning, do you think we will have as many ICO growths as we did last year?

I think that this year there will be much fewer scammers because of the fact that ICO will begin to monitor. But you still need to analyze which coin will be promising.
ac2eugenio

Activity: 275
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:12:05 PM

I dont think these FUDs can really affect ICOs for achieving its success,because if the project is really promising people will still invest no matter what is the situation of the market.FUDs are indeed affecting bitcoin's price but that is the risk of our volatile market we just need to know how the market moves so we can adjust in any situation we are in.
cryptobobo

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:17:13 PM

Cryptocurrency market will always be risky because of its high volatility which can rise or fall in just matter or hours.I dont really think ICOs will be affected by these FUDs because these projects are just raising their funds for the development of the coin which is needed by these developers to be able to follow their roadmaps.Altcoins growth this year would be massive because bitcoin's movements will be more on sideways than bulls and bears according to the experts which we are seeing today.

Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:18:37 PM

The 2018 year does not seem a golden year for altcoin because this year there are many rumors and negative decisions related altcoin, fud everywhere.
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:28:40 PM

The 2018 year does not seem a golden year for altcoin because this year there are many rumors and negative decisions related altcoin, fud everywhere.

Even it is not a normal year dude. We are seeing it as a nightmare for crypto holders. I am really worry and unable to exchange the bitcoins for my personal expenses too. I do not when these fucking corporate people stop spreading the fake news to here in the forum and news site.
I see all the crpyto currencies are already started bumping in the market. We can invest on any potential altcoin now and you will find the value tripled in some weeks.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:35:14 PM

The risks are higher that is what I believe this year. If bitcoin would have been growing the same way as it did last year then there was great chance for the altcoins to grow along with the coins which are coming out of new ICO project. The reason is straight, if bitcoin stays healthy then it is far greater for the altcoin market to stay healthy because it is actually support for the projects when they raise huge amount of money for their development. Its simple fact that if bitcoin drops in value then ICO projects are incurred with huge loss as they carry lower money as compared to what they raised initially. I think this point is enough to explain why most of the ICO's will fail this year as they will have less budgets virtually.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:10:17 PM

If you know how human minds work they people will continue to invest into this ICOs nomatter what, just look at the amount of funds that has been raised this year alone, it is already in Billions, I think we will see more ICOs and more failed projects this year and reality will likely set into the scene when major projects starts to fail and people realise they can't delivered on what they actually promised

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
zokora

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:32:03 PM

I think 2018 will be great for ICO's. You may see that the first two months are not good but things change too fast in crypto world. I can say that we may see a couple of more bull and bear markets this year, and ICO's and altcoins will see both good and bad times. More regulations and more experienced community will help making this market going bigger.
KylesmomisaB

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:38:17 PM

We will see growth in some ICOs but I think people are wising up to the fact that all ICOs aren't king and they can't make money on all of them. In that regard, this year is more risky and also lets not forget that most of these alts will be useless in 1-2 years from now. I think knowing these things people are more selective, and you should be too.

TOPLANCER.CO
Zero commission, Escrow payment & Dispute Settlements
PreSale GET YOUR BONUS JOIN NOW
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:38:51 PM

Nobody knows. We shall have a lot of exchanges/trading units gathering funds this year and also some platforms for storing data on blockchain. Who knows how technology will develop and in which direction.
Ascredo

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:40:32 PM

It seems to me that this year will be extremely beneficial for altcoins, because the era of bitcoin is coming to an end..
sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:44:53 PM

Despite the bans With the rate of new and upcoming icos and their world vision, simplifying life, data, interactive platforms, i dont see them reducing in any way, nor the investors, nor the users. Crypto is here to stay, despite the various changing phases brought about by outlying factors affecting it.
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:01:12 PM

Despite the bans With the rate of new and upcoming icos and their world vision, simplifying life, data, interactive platforms, i dont see them reducing in any way, nor the investors, nor the users. Crypto is here to stay, despite the various changing phases brought about by outlying factors affecting it.
For me,yes its too risky. For example, you may buy a coin at $50 per piece today, and tomorrow it drops to 30 cents. Hence, never invest more than you can afford to.Because cryptocurrencies are super volatile by nature.
arlington

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:10:11 PM

regardless fud and the downtrend if we compare the market cap, it is sure that this year the market cap is higher which I think will result for many alts to grow more.
mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:20:32 PM

ICOs doesnt affected by this bitcoin's price movements or FUDs,BAN because thet are still in a development phase which is why they are having token sales to get and raise some funds that they needed to pursue the project completion.If the project is worthy investment people will still support it in any ways that they can help.We will see more upcoming projects this year that will innovate the blockchain technology.

integrap

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:24:04 PM

Many people told that 2018 is going to be golden year for cryptocurrencies bt now I see many people are afraid. If you check graphics of bitcoin and other altcoin price always dropped in the beginning of previous years. So it is early to talk about that. There is always risk in investing. So we can see after march what will happen.

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

Probably is too risky for the altcoins in 2018 look at the coin market cap was volatile it is hard make the right altcoins for you to invest on it, but we don't this coming march i hope we can see the all altcoins are rising up again.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:12:39 PM

The risky nature is always attached to altcoins regardless of the year ( time ) but 2018 will be ( and it started to be ) less tolerant to scammers and fraudulents since a lot of governmental restrictions have been imposed on that community
OrganicMachine

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

High risk yields high rewards
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: