Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:07:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto Oligarchs  (Read 251 times)
veliq

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:05:01 AM

These people were just lucky, they appeared on time in the right place at the right time! this is called a confluence of circumstances
KTPU777

Activity: 154

AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:10:02 AM

These people were just lucky, they appeared on time in the right place at the right time! this is called a confluence of circumstances

Let me disagree with you. I think that these people thought in the right direction and at the right moment made the necessary conclusions. And they risked and believed in crypto-currencies at a time when none of us believed in them yet.

LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:23:36 AM

When has this list been made? Because a few weeks ago when Ripple had peaked the news came out that Ripple's boss had become briefly more rich than Bill Gates - so I guess he would have been quite on top of this list. But things change very fast in cryptos...
Xcvbkol

Activity: 280

EQUAL Network Token

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:32:30 AM

I think the low probability that anyone can find out the real sums and people who are rich in cryptoworld, but it's interesting

pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

I think that the list is not quite complete. This is money that lies on the surface. But how much each of them has in cold wallets is not known to anyone. I also agree with BillCoin, who wrote above. Most of the whales are anonymous. Nobody knows them, no one knows about the origin of finance (initial investment). On the other hand. That's cool. I'm happy for these smart people. They did not steal them, but earned by their intellect.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
dasha_buka

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:25 PM

We also have the opportunity to earn . You just need to think with your head and always monitor the market, know what and when to buy and sell . This year will show good growth
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:52:31 PM

Those people are talented businessmen, what else i can say. We know these names, but there are lots of names of people who became as rich in crypto and whose names we will never know. They may even be standing in shade behind those media names from the Forbes list.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
cryptopusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

Theres a lot people in the world who doesnt want to be listed on the top bitcoin holders because they knew that it could be the reason why would they get kidnapped or threatened,that is why they prefer not to speak and but probably these people got their bitcoins by lack,because no one from the past would hold bitcoin's intentionally,most of them did hold their bitcoin's  accidentally.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
BitCare

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:33:41 PM

When has this list been made? Because a few weeks ago when Ripple had peaked the news came out that Ripple's boss had become briefly more rich than Bill Gates - so I guess he would have been quite on top of this list. But things change very fast in cryptos...

Wow, I have no idea how it becomes possible. But, on the other hand, everybody who is doing something different, have chance to become rich. In future we will see new and new names in this list, and I won't surprise.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: