Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 09:37:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Bitcoin Bull is not yet over"  (Read 372 times)
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:14:28 PM

a drop after a huge rise is perfectly normal. but also a huge drop is not normal at all, and that's what's happening right now.
that is why i don't consider anything about the recent drop from $19666 down to $5920 (-69.8%) (prices from BitStamp) normal. it was an over-panic situation in my opinion where things got out of hand and the drop became a lot bigger than it should have been under normal circumstances.

After the April 2013 peak, the range from top to bottom was $259 to $45 (82.6%). That drop happened over the course of 3 days. After the November 2013 peak, the range was $1163 to $152 (86.9%).

In terms of historic price drops, this is all very normal. The question is, have we seen the bottom yet? Wink

timerland

Activity: 1526
Merit: 596

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:30:09 AM

Bull market isn't over for sure.

I think we're looking at a recovery for at least this month. There's the Chinese New Year factor, which I personally do not really believe in but plenty of other people seem to believe in. It does make a bit of sense, though. Bitcoin has been panic sold from $20k all the way back to $6k, which is honestly quite strange to see. It means that people are dumping too much.

And with the historical bad month of January, it's easy to see bitcoin to recover back up to $10k and make a rally or two in the meantime.

$6k should still be the bottom for a few months, at minimum.

Smiley
talks_cheep
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:33:06 AM

I'm sorry to break it to ya, it really is over. Get over it. You will never see $19K. Ever again in your life.

MNDan

Activity: 287
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:06:05 AM

I'm sorry to break it to ya, it really is over. Get over it. You will never see $19K. Ever again in your life.

I'll take that bet. Let's play for rollz!
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1448

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:26:43 AM

I just read this comments on reddit and I believe this should encourage some of us to keep holding our Bitcoin!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7w2f83/bitcoin_bull_is_not_over_novogratz_raises_250/

As I started reading the comments, the first comment made me spit my coffee on my keyboard. Literally.

Good to see Wayne Rooney has found a new career.

I generally lean on agreeing that it's not over yet, but it's also very possible that the state of the market will be the same as 2013 - 2015, giving us 2 years worth of accumulation. I suggest we take the chance.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:31:04 AM

If bitcoin's price gets stabilized around the current value then I think your statement might come true . But I think there will be one more bullish pump this year may be after couple of months.

Am I spamming? Report me!
HappyLocust41

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:33:31 AM

The chart still doesn't say much. Unless we see price go above $10k and holding with volume, then we could say that we are back on track.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

Well every investors and hodlers should think that bitcoin would definitely gonna rise up again up to the last All Time High it hit and even gonna go up up to the $20,000 value or the $100,000, Keep that faith alive and hope for a good positive thinking alive, That should be the way all of us should think about bitcoin, But right now I really think we are still not engaging into another bull run there are still resistance happening every now and then but until then if bitcoin can recover from it then we can have a great time over the price.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:12:26 PM

Well every investors and hodlers should think that bitcoin would definitely gonna rise up again up to the last All Time High it hit and even gonna go up up to the $20,000 value or the $100,000, Keep that faith alive and hope for a good positive thinking alive, That should be the way all of us should think about bitcoin, But right now I really think we are still not engaging into another bull run there are still resistance happening every now and then but until then if bitcoin can recover from it then we can have a great time over the price.
Yes as experience happens that Bitcoin prices are still decreasing and increasing uncertain, so there is still a possibility to decrease. That is the thing that is so possible, Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very easily influenced by various things.

Make sure we can choose the right time to invest Bitcoin, in theory the price of Bitcoin is predicted to achieve tremendous value, but in fact we can see that sometimes a miracle and a fortune will affect the price of Bitcoin.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:10:06 PM

Yes as experience happens that Bitcoin prices are still decreasing and increasing uncertain, so there is still a possibility to decrease. That is the thing that is so possible, Bitcoin is a digital currency that is very easily influenced by various things.

Make sure we can choose the right time to invest Bitcoin, in theory the price of Bitcoin is predicted to achieve tremendous value, but in fact we can see that sometimes a miracle and a fortune will affect the price of Bitcoin.

Well i'm nit evem asking for a bull run this early though. A steady growth would be more likely at this stage with btc still at a recovery stage after that tiring drop that had people falling out of their seats. Everything is moving sideways with little ups and downs every now and then. And its a good healthy thing

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Rosscy

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 12:30:38 PM

I just read this comments on reddit and I believe this should encourage some of us to keep holding our Bitcoin! This is a hard things to do in the present of this bearish trends that we have seeing since the beginning of this year. I think we are going to have a new set of holders if we sell our coins now and this might create a new investors out of the dump.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7w2f83/bitcoin_bull_is_not_over_novogratz_raises_250/
We got the bull in short time then going bear. I think the price it's now still stable at 8k, it's good point to people to calculate how much BTC that will to buying and hold for long time.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

No article should be a convincing factor when it comes to you being bullish on Bitcoin or not. If you understand how powerful Bitcoin is as tool in a world where we don't actually own the far majority of our wealth, and where we almost only transact within centralized ecosystems, it should make you an instant bull. Everything else is just hype driving. It's safe to say that with how Bitcoin has gone up explosively in the last 12 months, people see money in Bitcoin and will do everything to nurse and execute their own agenda plans. It's great that it may help Bitcoin forward, but it's not that we strictly depend on it, because one way or another, we'll blast through any realistic level in the coming few years anyway.
Bitcoin is a way to regain our ability to print money that was given to governments and then to banks, they have abused that ability to the point their bets on the financial markets are several times bigger than the real economy, those bets are nothing but gambling however when they fail we are saddled with paying the bills for their mistakes and like and addicted gambler they are not going to stop until they have no money left, and bitcoin is the perfect tool to take the printing machine away from them.
imapessimist

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:54:00 PM

I agree that this isn't any kind of bull market like before however much people wish that it was.  It just isn't.  Might go up a bit more and then crash again.  If it was really going up it would be soaring.  It isn't.  It's struggled every bit of the way.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:00:10 AM

bitcoin bull run is over, it has been over for a while but it is only over for now. it will start up again soon and we will see another big rise like always. but we shouldn't ignore the fact that price has been falling for some time now, even though we may think it shouldn't have fallen but that is what's happening so the best course of action is to adapt.
not to worry though, the potential of bitcoin has not gone anywhere. it is till there and still strong.
When you do hold for long term investment then it's not really a big deal to see whether it's bull or bear , it's over or not yet. One thing you would care are about when the new ATH reached? That time you'll always consider to sell it all out or keep holding , that's investment. Unlike trading which cost too much heart breaks and regret, the bull might get halted for a while soon , the charts shows how slow bitcoin growth in the last few weeks.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 07:54:41 AM

I just read this comments on reddit and I believe this should encourage some of us to keep holding our Bitcoin!

As I started reading the comments, the first comment made me spit my coffee on my keyboard. Literally.

Good to see Wayne Rooney has found a new career.
[img]https://preview.ibb.co/mizaan/20171222_btc1_1.jpg

I generally lean on agreeing that it's not over yet, but it's also very possible that the state of the market will be the same as 2013 - 2015, giving us 2 years worth of accumulation. I suggest we take the chance.
this is really an opportunity we should take immediately. because this is very normal happened. we just need to wait for when bitcoin will go up drastically, and it's perfectly natural that bitcoin is often a strike. probably for some reason. but I believe bitcoin will not break down for too long. maybe in the next few months we will see the movement
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: