Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:21:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO listing platform.  (Read 129 times)
IcoGuide.com (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:16:57 PM

What are the best features ICO listing site should have? We are trying to build the most trustworthy platform and help our customers to make better decisions regarding investments.

IrenNTA

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:24:49 PM

Check the ICODrops site, I think they can be good example of such platform. What we are all missing is reliable, not paid ICO reviews. With detailed description of cons and pros. And also it would be nice if users can rate the upcoming ICOs, and share their thought about it. I know it's difficult to implement but it's also important that information is updated in time to be relevant.
manoj6233

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:37:33 PM

In my research, I found that the ICOs on the below ICO listing sites are updated daily. ICO owners must make sure to get their ICOs registered on the below listed top platforms to entice capitalists to invest in their ICO. At the same time, the below listed platforms will help investors find the best ICO online for ...
IcoGuide.com (OP)

Activity: 244
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 07:45:11 PM

Thank you for your replies.
In several days our website https://icoguide.com will be launched and we will try to take into consideration your advice.

Mrs Troll

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:11:28 PM

1) You need hype measure, this tool is really actual novaday. At Least telegram + twitter, followers number + grow speed by hour/day Smiley

2) You need regulary updated current status of each project: [ICO/pre-ICO/whitelist/waitlist] and so on.

3) The most usefull measure - how much money already collected. Sometimes its realy hard to find out but such info could be the main advantage of your listing.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

I like ICO drops . They are okay for me
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:46:33 PM

You should provide the following characteristics:

- Provide an independent analysis without any interference by the ICO.
- An interface to locate the ICO worth to watch and invest.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: