Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:25:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elevator down and stairs up for BTC?  (Read 2190 times)
Eggzootechkoyn

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:44:40 PM

That's how things seems to be working in the cryptoworld 24/7. Don't expect a constant spike of prices or a constant down. It's a constant rise and fall because of the volatility of the cryptocurrencies.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuffyD.Monkey

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:25:26 AM

Bitcoin's price is expected to fluctuate so I'm already expecting a slow increase after the dip recently. It might fall back down a little but I'm sure it will slowly increase back up with a little drop from time to time.
It is normal for us to see the slow increase before we end up seeing the huge one anyway. I am very optimistic that bitcoin really have a long way to go, so this one is a test of the bottom and it seems we really found the bottom which was not bad enough and has given a whole lot of us the chance to get in better at a good value compared to the top. After all this correction, I expect that we are going to see bitcoin back better and stronger.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 05:30:00 AM

Bitcoin's price is expected to fluctuate so I'm already expecting a slow increase after the dip recently. It might fall back down a little but I'm sure it will slowly increase back up with a little drop from time to time.
It is normal for us to see the slow increase before we end up seeing the huge one anyway. I am very optimistic that bitcoin really have a long way to go, so this one is a test of the bottom and it seems we really found the bottom which was not bad enough and has given a whole lot of us the chance to get in better at a good value compared to the top. After all this correction, I expect that we are going to see bitcoin back better and stronger.
It will be a good idea, that this correction as well the bannings will be a good thing to enhance crypto as well to see if such coin is capable;e to stood still, since if they survive at this drops then they are worth it.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 07:43:47 AM

It's seasonal. At the end of spring, like last year and before last, we can expect a noticeable increase. In 2016 on May 26, in 2017 on May 16.
Yeah, it is a lot seasonal and most times we cannot just avoid getting to see this. I know it can be a lot crazy anyway, but we cannot expect the market to just keep going the way we please most of the time but if we can use the ones we have to our advantage, we can always make the best from it. Markets are always bound to switch trends, so it is left for us, to blend in with the trend.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:04:36 AM

I think we have emergency exit that we can use, to go up, if you don't want to use the regular  stair or sometimes elevator is malfunctioning or something stuck with it, don't you think?
I like the idea of the emergency exit a lot and I have always loves this whenever we are about to enter the bear trend. It saves a lot and you tend to gain a lot. When people are getting choked in the elevator on the way down, you already took the stairs and out of the building until everything gets resolved, you come back and easily take the elevators back up. I love your analogy bro!
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:46:52 AM

Indeed a few days ago it was a pretty complicated matter to quickly ride the elevator up and bitcoin pick an alternate path like climbing a ladder slowly rising little by little rather than not riding at all, I think this is a bitcoin trip to perfection as it runs little by little and certainty to keep going up.
hitrawal91

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 11:14:02 AM

I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

What are your thoughts, elevator down and stairs up or not?

Elevator down and upstairs means you are referring to downtrend and yes i agree here in a downtrend this is how the trend goes on here the down move starts with high volatility and force and it takes minimum days to reach the bottom and once the bottom been formed then it takes number of days to form the lower high.Yes, we are taking the slower stairs back up for Btc and now we can expect to see the bottom formation soon if now the market is making under a bottom formation which comes after the downtrend ends.

▬▬ ● ● BitCoinSN ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ LITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Original Bitcoin!!!  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
▲▼  WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ DISCORD  ▲▼
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:51:57 PM

The situation with bitcoin will clear after the G20 summit, which will be held on March 18. If there is favorable news for investors, then we will see good growth.
jmiro1

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:37:17 PM

I agree, definitely elevator down and stairs up for Bitcoins. But I don't think the slow growth is the issue here. I believe the rapid fall is the trouble. My thoughts is, Bitcoin doesn't need to be high, it need to be stable.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:28:06 PM

Price of bitcoin is unpredictable it goes up and down and that is normal with bitcoin, we are the one responsible with our bitcoin when its price is low we can hold it and wait for the time its price will go up.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:11:47 PM

Price of bitcoin is unpredictable it goes up and down and that is normal with bitcoin, we are the one responsible with our bitcoin when its price is low we can hold it and wait for the time its price will go up.
People should know from the starts that bitcoin is ups and down. It is depends on a person on how he can manage his btc whether to hold and sell in everytime it was in down trend. Holding in the latter end may give a good profit as price of btc will increase.
ladydark

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:44:25 PM

I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

I think that stair case is much better as it might help bitcoin price to be a little bit more stable than elevator as sudden rise and fall is not always good for bitcoin.

pehatas

Activity: 145
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:50:52 PM

How much did you invest in the crypto currency? You should have an investment in investments with which you will sleep peacefully at night. I think it makes no difference what is happening now at the crypto currency market, the main thing is that the market will recover in the future.
liivii

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:55:46 PM

These price drops and increases are just normal in a crypto coin and don't be too confused about the meaning of those because it's just part of the system. What we must worried would be the coming last quarter of this year because that's the time where you must make decisions to your coins, unlike the other quarter of the year last quarter will be the most awaited quarter because of the possibility of crypto market specifically Bitcoin to go up as high as possible.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:25:08 PM

You never know about the crypto market. However in my views, the coin can see another low in the coming time but will then pick up ita speed leading to good profit gains in the future as the coin is highly volatile. Also, having a market capital of $130 billion, the coin has great potential to increase its value in the future and with its development team behind it, the coin can also head towards being a mainstream currency. It is a good coin to invest in for the future overall.
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:45:16 AM

Did you even reason about what you posted here? Have you checked your chart to see what happened in 2017? It took us months before the price of Bitcoin went for the bull run. Right from January, February and so on, the price was being kinda stable and wasn’t making much increase or decrease and was so slow just like it is now till we reached the month of October, and the main run up was on December. So what are you complaining for, why not wait till December this year and see what happens?
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 07:49:33 AM

Did you even reason about what you posted here? Have you checked your chart to see what happened in 2017? It took us months before the price of Bitcoin went for the bull run. Right from January, February and so on, the price was being kinda stable and wasn’t making much increase or decrease and was so slow just like it is now till we reached the month of October, and the main run up was on December. So what are you complaining for, why not wait till December this year and see what happens?

I do not know why a lot of people are complaining about the price of Bitcoin these days. If we will be comparing the price of Bitcoin to it's past prices like last year, Bitcoin's price is not that high as it is right now. Bitcoin and other crypto currencies are volatile and no one can predict the price to where it is going but all we know is that the price of Bitcoin comparing to it's ATH last December is low and there is no other way for it but to go higher or be stable

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:04:29 AM

There are no elevator going down anymore.
we are using the ladder and stairs going up.
this is not fast but better than before.
i can see a good future of 2018 here.
Chacon994

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:42:09 AM

There are no elevator going down anymore.
we are using the ladder and stairs going up.
this is not fast but better than before.
i can see a good future of 2018 here.
Agree with your comments. The elevator is starting to go up during this time. It seems that the market is pumping a lot when it comes to the end of the year. It is likely that bitcoin prices will rise sharply in 2018
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:12:01 AM

We are still in the bearish trend but its good that bitcoin is slowly recovering in the last 48 hours. But its still a long way to go for that 5 digits again but at least we have seen it bouncing back and maybe preparing for a break out run. July seems to be a good month for us and again this perhaps is a good sign that we might see the price goes to $10K-$15K in the next couple of months so stay tune.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████