Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:46:56 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elevator down and stairs up for BTC?  (Read 2192 times)
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 09:57:49 AM

Yeah it looks like we are having an elevator when market price for bitcoin going to fall down but having a stairs to raise its market price. Well this is cryptocurrency and we could not control its market price unless we have a huge money to play with it but i bet those huge investors will sometimes get a loss of their money also.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:05:00 AM

I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

What are your thoughts, elevator down and stairs up or not?

Bull market will come soon, we must just be patient. Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency had suffered from a lot of bear market before some even lasted for years and yet cryptocurrency price increased through out the year as time goes by. If we are patient enough and wait for mass adaptation, which is slowly happening, price will go up gradually.
owlman

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:10:20 AM

I loved Dec. but now the bear cycle came down on us so fast like an elevator. So what does that mean for the near future are we taking the slower stairs back up for BTC?

I'm glad we had double-digit growth couple days ago, but now it's like so slow and not just busting through $9-$10k.. what the heck BTC.

Bull market will come soon, we must just be patient. Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrency had suffered from a lot of bear market before some even lasted for years and yet cryptocurrency price increased through out the year as time goes by. If we are patient enough and wait for mass adaptation, which is slowly happening, price will go up gradually.
I also believe that the market will recover sooner or later, but this period is very difficult to survive and look every day at how coin prices go down. But you correctly said that patience is the way to success, for this I will adhere to this rule)

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
lelahkenabanned

Activity: 329
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 11:17:56 AM

I think if conditions are down like this you better buy as much coin as you can and take advantage of this good moment to be able to look for very much advantage of bitcoin.
Topcarey

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

Bitcoin has grown so fast for a long time, and it's like a bubble, so it floats when it's too high. Now the market is adjusting itself to reasonably rebalancing the values so do not worry. Let's wait for Bitcoin's bull run and the last few months of the year.
In my opinion the price of bitcoin is normal and there is nothing wrong with it. The price will grow gradually with the passage of time. Don’t be hurry for big bump in the price again. The first one was not according to the market cap and that’s why was corrected. Not it is on the track and will increase according to investment cap. Don’t be panic and be cool.
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:53:30 PM

From what I have understood myself, why bitcoin is always fluctuating up and down there is no need to be worried too much because after every fall usually goes the uprising process, sometimes we just need to wait for a little bit more.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
gudrun

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:32:15 PM

It is just a normal thing that bitcoin price goes up and suddenly goes down and vise versa. It is the result  of bitcoin volatility. We cannot do anything about it but we only have to wait until it will rise again and recover from a big downfall of it's price. in every fall there is a chance to rise again just like a wheel of your car. So we need to wait and do not worry.    

I think the price of bitcoin is not too different from altcoin and I'm calling it a shit coin. As you can see the bitcoin price increased by 12% in just one hour, actually I do not want that.

I'm so worry a bout that. I like the way it grows slowly and has time to adjust and see the lightning chart
gerald246kru

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

There are better signals for this market in July.  Let's look at the growth of the market.  It may be a slow but steady growth
It's sad that you can not break out of bitcoin in the moment it's worth the most. But I believe that this year is the year of crytocurrency and soon there will be a rocket going so bitcoin rather than an elevator so people like it
inspirone1

Activity: 327

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 10:30:36 AM

That's how things seems to be working in the cryptoworld 24/7. Don't expect a constant spike of prices or a constant down. It's a constant rise and fall because of the volatility of the cryptocurrencies.

To work with bitcoin and market and hold you need to have some knowledge about the structure and how it works. I personally first of all study the system and only said invest and work with it.

ORVIUM          Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain          ORVIUM
█      Whitepaper         Telegram         Twitter         Facebook         Reddit         Blog     
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
BitcoinMyBlood

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 07:08:37 AM

I think it's quite logical that the price goes down. At the moment the holiday season is underway, people are trying to relax somewhere. Therefore, the price went down. And since the beginning of December, I think the price will go up abruptly)
What about the previous year? I wonder why everyone wants rocket speed growth in the price. This is crypto and for investment in it you should be patient and cool. Impatient and emotional people cannot make money from bitcoin because they cannot wait for long. Every investor wants that the price should be $50000 tomorrow and they make thousands of dollars.
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 08:58:10 AM

Right now bitcoin is growing significantly than the others, i believe bitcoin showing good trend like a last year, and also i do think altcoins will going up too after bitcoin bull run start.

bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:18:03 AM

From what I have understood myself, why bitcoin is always fluctuating up and down there is no need to be worried too much because after every fall usually goes the uprising process, sometimes we just need to wait for a little bit more.
I think that the op want to say that when the bitcoin price start increasing it take a lot of time to reach to a certain price, but when its price start decreasing then it reach to the bottom in no time. I think that it is a fact and it is only because of the panic selling of the immature investors and traders.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
xuzukami

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 10:51:38 AM

The current BTC price is hard to predict, so keep holding until you reach a reasonable price and you sell it for profit.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

Well true that it is an elevator down, but we are now on not stairs up but it is on excallator up now with its going, atleast we are now on green. hurray hoping to be elevator up one of this days. 
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:01:24 AM

I think that the op want to say that when the bitcoin price start increasing it take a lot of time to reach to a certain price, but when its price start decreasing then it reach to the bottom in no time. I think that it is a fact and it is only because of the panic selling of the immature investors and traders.

I think we have different understanding about what others are saying but we all have the same understanding about what is always happening with bitcoin and what causes it to drops drastically.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:17:08 AM

Stairs up and elevator down means you are alluding to downtrend and yes I concur here in a downtrend this is the way the pattern goes ahead here the down move begins with high instability and power and it takes least days to achieve the base and once the base been framed then it takes number of days to shape the lower high.Yes, we are taking the slower stairs move down for Btc and now we can hope to see the base development soon if now the market is making under a base arrangement which comes after the downtrend closes.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:24:34 AM

It looks like that would be the scenario as fast as the elevator when it drops and it is like climbing up the stairs when it rises up. We already had an experienced on this last April or May I think when bitcoin was around $8-9K and there was a time when it almost hit the $10K mark. Right after before reaching $10K, a sudden drop in prices was observed where it goes down to $6000 and even reaches the all-time-low which is below $6K. I wasn't sure what was the exact value at that time. Hoping this time around will be the opposite, stairs down and an elevator up for BTC.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

I agree with the title of this topic which means that the downtrend for bitcoin is just fast as the elevator to just move from the top to the bottom and now the struggle for reaching the top is as hard as climbing stairs which is the reason why a lot of people are not trusting bitcoin anymore because of the unfair movement in the market but if you are really faithful to bitcoin then you already know what to do.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:34:25 AM

Its normal for the prices today to fluctuate because not every people can handle their patience on crypto, some of the traders are just investing on the market because of hype and not because they are well knowledgeable.

many people invest in crypto because they see that the price are so high and getting disapointed when the price decrease very fast,  but the truth is we need to have a knowledge for what we may enter because crypto is not just simple thing, we need to study it very well so we avoid lost our money.
Those people invest in cryptocurrencies thinking they will make a lot of money but since they do not make any effort to learn anything about the market they are always very nervous about what it is going on in the market, especially when it comes to the price, and when they see any variation in the price and they realize they are losing money because of it they panic and begin to say that bitcoin is not good investment.
SplendidHunter

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:19:08 PM

In my opinion it is not always like that, because I base my opinion on the particular jump from $6300 to $7500 during one day and somewhere middle July 2018, everybody was shocked because it was so unpredictable but it is ok that bitcoin is going that way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: