Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ripple Price Prediction: Chinese Partner Proves XRP More Tenable Than Bitcoin  (Read 71 times)
AlexanderPetrex (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:38:47 PM

Ripple News Update

This week, Ripple announced a partnership with Chinese payment provider LianLian Yintong Electronic Payment Co., Ltd. (Source: “LianLian International Joins RippleNet to Provide Faster Payments into China,” Ripple, February 7, 2018.)
The Hong Kong-based financial giant will use Ripple’s “xCurrent” software to provide its clients with near-instant cross-border transactions. This is huge Ripple news.

Source
... https://goo.gl/LS6HHn
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:45:19 PM

In other news: BCH about to overtake XRP on overall market share. XRP is a scam and investors know this, any growth will always be short-term.

not to mention, XRP's valuation as seceded almost 80% from all-time high, now that's on the levels of BCC in terms of regression in price. A lot of people got burnt, don't expect them to return to this scamcoin anytime soon, until a bull decides to bank on all you incest fools and profit again.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:46:13 PM

For now, ripple is still cheap and maybe too cheap, I'll invest a little in Ripple, thanks for sharing information, maybe I'll hold for a long time
saruxanyan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:48:40 PM

Hello! Let's not forget that most of the coin is in the same hands! Of course, the coin showed high growth over the last month! I'm sure that the coin is waiting for great success and growth, since this is the main bank coin! But still I will not invest in it! In any mommonet, her rate may fall due to one person who decides to throw her out to the market!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: