Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:03:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Facebook Promotion For ICO/Product/Service [Pin Post & Cover Photo - Weekly]  (Read 146 times)
akamit (OP)

Activity: 1484
Merit: 595

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:50:15 PM
Last edit: March 24, 2018, 05:53:00 PM by akamit

Updated: 24-03-2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
akamit (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

Res
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

Promotion aims to inform, influence, persuade, and remind customers about the company and its marketing mix. i like your idea
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:24:49 AM

This might be a great innovation and the first idea I see for advertising.
how to join?

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
nguyenbinh82cm.

Activity: 159
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:06:08 AM

Why Facebook has forbidden time to promote, Facebook has thrown another dampener on the growing cryptocurrency industry after it today said that it has halted all Bitcoin and cryptocurrency related advertising on its network. The enforcement will begin to ramp up across Facebook, Instagram, and its off platform Audience Network.
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

Why Facebook has forbidden time to promote, Facebook has thrown another dampener on the growing cryptocurrency industry after it today said that it has halted all Bitcoin and cryptocurrency related advertising on its network. The enforcement will begin to ramp up across Facebook, Instagram, and its off platform Audience Network.

In your stats in 3 months does it includes the post and comment of scammers? Is your group free of scam post like binary trading, Mining blockchain etc? If that so, how much will you charge on the service you offer? Thanks
akamit (OP)

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:16:13 PM

Promotion aims to inform, influence, persuade, and remind customers about the company and its marketing mix. i like your idea
Thank you! Let's see how it goes.

how to join?
This is not a campaign I think if you indicated that. It's a advertisement offer for ICO, Product, or service providers if they want to advertise.

As far I understood your point, I can only say "it could be". But till then we are good to go.

In your stats in 3 months does it includes the post and comment of scammers? Is your group free of scam post like binary trading, Mining blockchain etc? If that so, how much will you charge on the service you offer? Thanks
How do I know if a scammer has posted in the group or not? Nothing is mentioned beside anyone names as the word "Scammer".
No, the group is not 100% free from posts like binary, mining, hyips etc. But I sometimes and other members regularly do report such posts.
It is not possible for an admin to stick with the group for 24hrs and delete all those shit posts. If you make a count then you will see the avg post count is not less, it's over 380 posts.
But the groups are pure crypto related and the members are also interested in crypto. So that makes a possible interest for advertisers to advertise in facebook groups. I hope you got my point.
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:35:32 PM

Thank you! Let's see how it goes.

how to join?
This is not a campaign I think if you indicated that. It's a advertisement offer for ICO, Product, or service providers if they want to advertise.

As far I understood your point, I can only say "it could be". But till then we are good to go.

How do I know if a scammer has posted in the group or not? Nothing is mentioned beside anyone names as the word "Scammer".
No, the group is not 100% free from posts like binary, mining, hyips etc. But I sometimes and other members regularly do report such posts.
It is not possible for an admin to stick with the group for 24hrs and delete all those shit posts. If you make a count then you will see the avg post count is not less, it's over 380 posts.
But the groups are pure crypto related and the members are also interested in crypto. So that makes a possible interest for advertisers to advertise in facebook groups. I hope you got my point.

You can moderate your groups mate. It is just a small group for now and you can set a settings which admins or moderators are to approve every post in the group. If your an admin/Owner of the groups you must know who is scammer and whos not. You dont have to stick to it for 24 hrs just to delete scam post, you just need a small amount of time to approve post that is not scam and delete post that is a scam post. Groups that are not properly moderated is not a good place to advertise a promotion. Thats my point. Can you share the link of your group?
akamit (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:42:41 PM

Don't you think that your posts are some kind of SALES TRASHING?

You can moderate your groups mate. It is just a small group for now and you can set a settings which admins or moderators are to approve every post in the group.
The group is not restricted/limited by the setting admin/mod approval for posts. And there is only me who is managing the group.
I didn't restrict the group with that option because I don't want peoples to get restricted to reach their audience at right time.
I personally don't like those groups who have admin/approval option activated because I don't like to wait hours after hours for getting my post approved. JUST MY TASTE AND CAN VARY FROM USER TO USER.

And another thing is peoples like a low restricted place rather than a high restricted place at least in the fb group society. Telling from my experience as I'm managing some groups for many years.

If your an admin/Owner of the groups you must know who is scammer and whos not.
A scammer could be a scammer who scammed outside the group or scammed inside the group and I've ZERO tolerance for them.
But so far no one from my group has contacted me in years to inform that he/she got scammed by anyone from the group. So it indicates the group is clean from scammers.

You dont have to stick to it for 24 hrs just to delete scam post, you just need a small amount of time to approve post that is not scam and delete post that is a scam post.
First reply regarding post approval issue.
By keeping this option deactivated it is not possible to check every post and delete them, if 380 is the avg post, and those have been posted in 24 hour timeframe.

Groups that are not properly moderated is not a good place to advertise a promotion. Thats my point.
Again tastes may vary from advertisers to advertisers. You didn't like, maybe another person will like.

Can you share the link of your group?
Nope! You broke my local rule. I asked interested advertisers to contact through PM.
If you were a serious advertiser then you could have contacted through PM and discussed the possible outcome.
If you didn't like after discussion then you could have walked away... I can't force you to buy my service, right?

WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS PURE SALES TRASHING IN MY OPINION.
titteringtacos

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:17:45 PM

Don't you think that your posts are some kind of SALES TRASHING?

You can moderate your groups mate. It is just a small group for now and you can set a settings which admins or moderators are to approve every post in the group.
The group is not restricted/limited by the setting admin/mod approval for posts. And there is only me who is managing the group.
I didn't restrict the group with that option because I don't want peoples to get restricted to reach their audience at right time.
I personally don't like those groups who have admin/approval option activated because I don't like to wait hours after hours for getting my post approved. JUST MY TASTE AND CAN VARY FROM USER TO USER.

And another thing is peoples like a low restricted place rather than a high restricted place at least in the fb group society. Telling from my experience as I'm managing some groups for many years.

If your an admin/Owner of the groups you must know who is scammer and whos not.
A scammer could be a scammer who scammed outside the group or scammed inside the group and I've ZERO tolerance for them.
But so far no one from my group has contacted me in years to inform that he/she got scammed by anyone from the group. So it indicates the group is clean from scammers.

You dont have to stick to it for 24 hrs just to delete scam post, you just need a small amount of time to approve post that is not scam and delete post that is a scam post.
First reply regarding post approval issue.
By keeping this option deactivated it is not possible to check every post and delete them, if 380 is the avg post, and those have been posted in 24 hour timeframe.

Groups that are not properly moderated is not a good place to advertise a promotion. Thats my point.
Again tastes may vary from advertisers to advertisers. You didn't like, maybe another person will like.

Can you share the link of your group?
Nope! You broke my local rule. I asked interested advertisers to contact through PM.
If you were a serious advertiser then you could have contacted through PM and discussed the possible outcome.
If you didn't like after discussion then you could have walked away... I can't force you to buy my service, right?

WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS PURE SALES TRASHING IN MY OPINION.

Will your opinion of SALES Trashing is not TRUE. As I have recall in my first question I already ask for the rates in the groups. Secondly, I was only giving my opinion and some advice if you will like it, if its not then no worries on that part. If you dont like it to discuss then you should have said to me that again you are answering thru PM only for your service. But you answered my queries, so I was thinking that it is ok to discuss it here and to see that your also answering the questions of others. To clear it out I am not Sales Trashing you or anything else. If my question offended you I am sorry for that. 
akamit (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:14:12 PM

Will your opinion of SALES Trashing is not TRUE. As I have recall in my first question I already ask for the rates in the groups. Secondly, I was only giving my opinion and some advice if you will like it, if its not then no worries on that part. If you dont like it to discuss then you should have said to me that again you are answering thru PM only for your service. But you answered my queries, so I was thinking that it is ok to discuss it here and to see that your also answering the questions of others. To clear it out I am not Sales Trashing you or anything else. If my question offended you I am sorry for that. 

Everything was fine about the discussion, suggestion until you have written this > Groups that are not properly moderated is not a good place to advertise a promotion. Thats my point.
That sentence was some kind of sales trashing and was an offend according to my perspective. Before judging anything we all should consider all the aspects.

Currently the main group has 320 reported posts & comments which are from the members and a total of 10k flagged posts. This result can't be achieved by an admin only but member's support also appreciated.

Whenever someone mentions me in a post, I feel like, I'm bound to reply. Though I don't have 100% rate of replying to all, I always try my level best to reply all.
Moreover this is my sales thread, so I'm more than bound if anything like it there to reply all the peoples who post here.

The group advertising I'm offering is nothing exceptional. Anyone can join and make a post to any group, this is traditional way.
But my offer will help promoters to get more exposures by making the post pinned and a cover photo helps more.

I'm an investor, I'm a trader and lastly, I get some earning from the signature campaign and I'm very happy with it, but this service is not my main business here.
I'm offering this service because I've some groups under my control. If anyone shows interest then they are most welcome.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: