Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:19:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MNode Investment Fund NO ICO Premine to buy MasterNode Coins [ANN][MARCO]  (Read 629 times)
bleauhaus (OP)

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:52:15 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 05:51:10 PM by bleauhaus

Buy the Coin that only buys MasterNode (MN) Coins AFTER the Pump & Dump. Don’t get left holding the bag anymore!

Any of these Coins sound Familiar?:

MUNcoin (MUN) -  Down 95%
SPARKS (SPK)  -  Down 91%
LIZUS (LIZ)  -  Down 85%

And that’s just three Coins that still pay over 500%

That’s right, we are going to spend Half of the 14mil MARCO premine Investing in MasternodeCoins (IMN) and payout the Earnings to MARCO MasterNodes (MMN)!!

3 WAY ANNUAL MINIMUM RETURN

Proof of Stake (POS) - 96%
+
Proof of Investment (PoI) - 500%
+
MARCO MasterNode (MMN) - 50%

Wait For Images To Load

https://i.imgur.com/3Ya87lX.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/7RMGpaY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/tcUC1qV.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/RJqPfuE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/GsgFvz5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/a0R6v41.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/jjgI915.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/KHzUMfl.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/HaGI9Z0.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/UreYPE7.jpg

READ OUR NEW PREMINE INVESTMENT ROADMAP AND WHITEPAPER:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1i8h8UlTP3E2eAGCOTUA_kKzlaxGQ9ciW/view?usp=sharing

3 WAY ANNUAL MINIMUM RETURN

+
+

[ANN] : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767708.0;all

DISCORD : https://discord.gg/CParDYw

EXCHANGE : https://cryptohub.online/market/MARCO/

WALLETS : https://github.com/MarbleCoin/Wallets
[/b]

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lilac835

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

Chinese Translator

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 05:53:41 PM

the picture is too large to read

bleauhaus (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:57:51 PM

on Phone or Computer?
redsun17

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:05:41 PM

on Phone or Computer?

On computer its still too big.

These are genuine questions, please don't take it as FUD:

Are people just supposed to trust that you will run the MNs fairly?  Like, you're going to buy a Lizus MN?  Investors should trust that you will properly set up and run it?  And fairly make payouts?  This sounds very centralized, and it sounds like a lot of money to trust you with.  Decentralization will require this to be sustainable even if you were to one day leave the project.  Can that be achieved?

What is the advantage of using your service over me spending my money to buy 5% of the collateral of each of those MNs (e.g. Lizus and Spark), and investing in well-established MN share groups?  Those groups pool together masternode collateral and pay out shares to the individuals.  So the investment return should be the same as your service, except 1) I am using a more established service, 2) I can control my investment better, and 3) I can pull out my investment whenever I want and 4) I am not contributing my money to inflate your dev fund.

When you say 100% will be paid, 100% of what?  You're going to pay Marco MN holders in Lizus?

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
plopzz

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:23:36 PM

reserved

Running pool @ https://angrypool.com
S-triple-C

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

The idea is actually pretty good and I might invest on this one. I hope the team is active in updating us with the progress. I will bookmark this thread.
bleauhaus (OP)

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:09:35 PM

on Phone or Computer?

On computer its still too big.

These are genuine questions, please don't take it as FUD:

Are people just supposed to trust that you will run the MNs fairly?  Like, you're going to buy a Lizus MN?  Investors should trust that you will properly set up and run it?  And fairly make payouts?  This sounds very centralized, and it sounds like a lot of money to trust you with.  
Decentralization will require this to be sustainable even if you were to one day leave the project.  Can that be achieved?

What is the advantage of using your service over me spending my money to buy 5% of the collateral of each of those MNs (e.g. Lizus and Spark), and investing in well-established MN share groups?  Those groups pool together masternode collateral and pay out shares to the individuals.  So the investment return should be the same as your service, except 1) I am using a more established service

2) I can control my investment better, and 3) I can pull out my investment whenever I want and

4) I am not contributing my money to inflate your dev fund.

When you say 100% will be paid, 100% of what?  You're going to pay Marco MN holders in Lizus?

Awesome Thank You Good Questions All of them

"Are people just supposed to trust that you will run the MNs fairly?  Like, you're going to buy a Lizus MN?  Investors should trust that you will properly set up and run it?  And fairly make payouts?  This sounds very centralized, and it sounds like a lot of money to trust you with."

Yes it is alot of responsibility on our part - we will have to earn your trust. we fully expect that. however we are still going forward with this plan and if we only have to payout to our own Masternodes i dont think it will be too bad.  Grin

"Decentralization will require this to be sustainable even if you were to one day leave the project.  Can that be achieved?"  

No not in the Purist sense of the word Decentralization. I think what you should have asked was ' Sustainability will require Decentralization if you were to one day leave the project." and i think we can achieve all our goals through applications of Blockchain Technologies in the future but for now let us just prove to everyone that we are going to payout right?

"What is the advantage of using your service over me spending my money to buy 5% of the collateral of each of those MNs (e.g. Lizus and Spark), and investing in well-established MN share groups?  Those groups pool together masternode collateral and pay out shares to the individuals.  So the investment return should be the same as your service, except 1) I am using a more established service"

A shared service is a great and we are not taking anything away from what they do i have friends who run those services.

We are doing something completely different. When i came to the Project there was a Huge Premine and no clear Roadmap to set this coin apart from all the other Santa Barbra. It was suggested that the Premine be burned to shore up the Price and ultimately a decision was made to spend the Premine on MN Coins.

Now it is important to mention here that the coin will pay in 3 separate ways:

Any wallet staking will recieve this

This is standard payment format for masternodes only

Also for masternodes but will be paid out in the coin on which it was earned from

" 2) I can control my investment better, and 3) I can pull out my investment whenever I want and "

While i disagree with the liquidity you think you have with a shared service i do admire your enthusiasm.

MARCO is not about buying the hottest and newest coin and node jumping - MARCO is about protecting capital while exposing it across a broad range of coins with established trade histories to minimize risk through Diversification

"4) I am not contributing my money to inflate your dev fund."  

when you purchase coins from an exchange it does not go into my pocket... it just dosnt work like that

"When you say 100% will be paid, 100% of what?  You're going to pay Marco MN holders in Lizus?
[/quote]"

Say the MUN coin MN earns 100 MUN each day at the end of the week those 700 MUN are then divided by the number of MARCO Masternodes (MMN) say 100 for the sake of example, then 7 MUN are sent out to each of the MMN's - you will have to have a MUN address to receive that payment. for now this will all be done manually.
redsun17

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

I appreciate the responses, thank you.  It's a bit heavy on trusting total strangers, but I think that is up to everyone's appetite for risk.  I'm sure you will find some investors.  Good luck.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
GarrettZ

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

I was super excited for this... like really really excited.  I was a bit confused about when you will launch the chain so I joined the discord and found out that the POW phase is already over?  =(

Was a post made here for the chain launch?  You should link it if so...otherwise it doesn't look very good.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you just now came up with this masternode idea late?  If I was less generous I would assume that you had the idea all along but kept it hush hush so you could mine without competition.   Either way, though, its a total bummer to announce this after POW phase.  Unfortunately, its a pass for me on that basis alone.  I'm extra disappointed because this is the type of project I would like to really get involved with and help grow.

Well, even if I'm not a holder, I still want this project to do well so I'll give my constructive criticism:  You want 20 different types of masternodes and lets say you will have 50 different masternode owners fairly early...thats 1000 addresses you have to get from people, manage, make sure are sent the proper amount each week, and address the mistakes that are inevitably made by the people sending the coins and the people receiving the coins.  Plus you are basically making each masternoide owner download 20 wallets...god forbid one of those wallets has a virus, as has been known to happen (this keeps me up at night when I'm only responsible for myself, let alone a bunch of holders!).   That is a huge time sink and liability for the admins and the masternode holders.  I just don't think its sustainable.    I seriously recommend rethinking this part of it.   A few different ideas to address this: convert all masternode gains to btc and distribute that, convert all gains to btc and buy back MARCO tokens on the open market, maybe just select 3-5 masternodes instead of 20 until you can automate the system.  Also, I recommend having someone inspect all of the wallets for viruses and then offering them all for download on your website.   So the masternode owners only have to trust you guys, not all 20 devs of the coins they are getting.  Just some ideas.   

I'm super interested in this project and am very curious to see how the future goes.  Its right up my alley to be honest, except that I usually mine my masternodes.  I just really wish I would have caught the pow phase!  =(   I'll hang around in your discord anyways and see if I can help in any way.  I'm happy to chat about some of my above ideas if anyone wants to.  At least if I stay involved, maybe I'll catch the mining phase of the next copy cat that pops up, haha Wink.   
bleauhaus (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:40:04 AM

I was super excited for this... like really really excited.  I was a bit confused about when you will launch the chain so I joined the discord and found out that the POW phase is already over?  =(

Was a post made here for the chain launch?  You should link it if so...otherwise it doesn't look very good.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you just now came up with this masternode idea late?  If I was less generous I would assume that you had the idea all along but kept it hush hush so you could mine without competition.   

This Question will never go away...but truth be told the idea to add masternodes only came about after the coin was launched and in later discussions the idea of using the Premine to buy other Masternodes came up both of these ideas came from the community as suggestions

Either way, though, its a total bummer to announce this after POW phase.  Unfortunately, its a pass for me on that basis alone.  I'm extra disappointed because this is the type of project I would like to really get involved with and help grow.

Well, even if I'm not a holder, I still want this project to do well so I'll give my constructive criticism:  You want 20 different types of masternodes and lets say you will have 50 different masternode owners fairly early...thats 1000 addresses you have to get from people, manage, make sure are sent the proper amount each week, and address the mistakes that are inevitably made by the people sending the coins and the people receiving the coins.  Plus you are basically making each masternoide owner download 20 wallets...god forbid one of those wallets has a virus, as has been known to happen (this keeps me up at night when I'm only responsible for myself, let alone a bunch of holders!).   That is a huge time sink and liability for the admins and the masternode holders.  I just don't think its sustainable.    I seriously recommend rethinking this part of it.   A few different ideas to address this: convert all masternode gains to btc and distribute that, convert all gains to btc and buy back MARCO tokens on the open market, maybe just select 3-5 masternodes instead of 20 until you can automate the system.

Uhh, yes yes and yes....we are aware of all of these issues and a few you haven't thought of as well. as stated elsewhere we are starting small so as to not totally dump the price of MARCO hopefully the manual payouts will be automated quickly to accommodate growth (we have spoken to other developers with similar payout mechanisms and it is pretty straight forward)

Also, I recommend having someone inspect all of the wallets for viruses and then offering them all for download on your website.

Solid Idea Thanks!

So the masternode owners only have to trust you guys, not all 20 devs of the coins they are getting.  Just some ideas.   

I'm super interested in this project and am very curious to see how the future goes.  Its right up my alley to be honest, except that I usually mine my masternodes.  I just really wish I would have caught the pow phase!  =(   I'll hang around in your discord anyways and see if I can help in any way.  I'm happy to chat about some of my above ideas if anyone wants to.  At least if I stay involved, maybe I'll catch the mining phase of the next copy cat that pops up, haha Wink

Me Too, and thanks hit us up on discord! Wink 

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:44:01 AM

Very good idea and very interesting project ,
I will keep my eyes on it
It seems like this will be a good project for investment
GarrettZ

Activity: 15
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:21:19 AM

Was a post made here for the chain launch?  You should link it if so...otherwise it doesn't look very good.  I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you just now came up with this masternode idea late?  If I was less generous I would assume that you had the idea all along but kept it hush hush so you could mine without competition.   

This Question will never go away...but truth be told the idea to add masternodes only came about after the coin was launched and in later discussions the idea of using the Premine to buy other Masternodes came up both of these ideas came from the community as suggestions

Either way, though, its a total bummer to announce this after POW phase.  Unfortunately, its a pass for me on that basis alone.  I'm extra disappointed because this is the type of project I would like to really get involved with and help grow.

Well, even if I'm not a holder, I still want this project to do well so I'll give my constructive criticism:  You want 20 different types of masternodes and lets say you will have 50 different masternode owners fairly early...thats 1000 addresses you have to get from people, manage, make sure are sent the proper amount each week, and address the mistakes that are inevitably made by the people sending the coins and the people receiving the coins.  Plus you are basically making each masternoide owner download 20 wallets...god forbid one of those wallets has a virus, as has been known to happen (this keeps me up at night when I'm only responsible for myself, let alone a bunch of holders!).   That is a huge time sink and liability for the admins and the masternode holders.  I just don't think its sustainable.    I seriously recommend rethinking this part of it.   A few different ideas to address this: convert all masternode gains to btc and distribute that, convert all gains to btc and buy back MARCO tokens on the open market, maybe just select 3-5 masternodes instead of 20 until you can automate the system.

Uhh, yes yes and yes....we are aware of all of these issues and a few you haven't thought of as well. as stated elsewhere we are starting small so as to not totally dump the price of MARCO hopefully the manual payouts will be automated quickly to accommodate growth (we have spoken to other developers with similar payout mechanisms and it is pretty straight forward)

Also, I recommend having someone inspect all of the wallets for viruses and then offering them all for download on your website.

Solid Idea Thanks!

So the masternode owners only have to trust you guys, not all 20 devs of the coins they are getting.  Just some ideas.   

I'm super interested in this project and am very curious to see how the future goes.  Its right up my alley to be honest, except that I usually mine my masternodes.  I just really wish I would have caught the pow phase!  =(   I'll hang around in your discord anyways and see if I can help in any way.  I'm happy to chat about some of my above ideas if anyone wants to.  At least if I stay involved, maybe I'll catch the mining phase of the next copy cat that pops up, haha Wink

Me Too, and thanks hit us up on discord! Wink 

Thanks for the quick and thoughtful response.  An automated system addresses the admin side of the time/liability burdeon, but not really the holder's side.  Granted, the people that are going to invest in a coin like this are obviously deep into crypto, so maybe this isn't a big deal, but I could see a situation where, when people evaluate this coin for potential investment, the necessity to manage all of these wallets in order to claim their full reward could be a disadvantage.   We all know how hard it can be to manage a bunch of wallets...there's the periodic upgrades to install, the common syncing or chain splitting issues these coins have, etc.  Even if things go perfectly, it will probably take a couple hours to send 20 different coins to a few different exchanges to liquidate them all every couple weeks.  For some people, this may sound enjoyable, but for others I'm sure it sounds dreadful.  And out of 20 coins, how many will the average person be working on accumulating?   I would guess not more than a few for most people.

This definitely sounds like a love it or hate it sort of a feature, which isn't necessarily bad, except that by limiting the potential buying pool, your limiting demand and therefore price.  Obviously the ideal scenario is that each masternode holder could decide which coins they want to accumulate and which they would rather relieve MARCO, but thats more admin burdeon.  Plus, it is actually better for everyone if you as the admin liquidate all of the other coins and buy MARCO with the proceeds because that provides a constant source of demand on the exchanges for MARCO. Granted, many of those masternode holders would probably turn around and sell the MARCO again, but a portion of them would hold (and if they sell, its still additional liquidity/volume).  

That said, I'm not an economist, so I might be missing something here =P
Norainvn

Activity: 281

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:24:38 AM

how can i join airdrop ?
dntih

Activity: 252
Merit: 44

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:19:47 AM

Premine still live?

0x_E211 and 0x_405e
bleauhaus (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:49:06 PM

Thanks for the quick and thoughtful response.  An automated system addresses the admin side of the time/liability burden, but not really the holder's side.  Granted, the people that are going to invest in a coin like this are obviously deep into crypto, so maybe this isn't a big deal, but I could see a situation where, when people evaluate this coin for potential investment, the necessity to manage all of these wallets in order to claim their full reward could be a disadvantage.   We all know how hard it can be to manage a bunch of wallets...there's the periodic upgrades to install, the common syncing or chain splitting issues these coins have, etc.  Even if things go perfectly, it will probably take a couple hours to send 20 different coins to a few different exchanges to liquidate them all every couple weeks.  For some people, this may sound enjoyable, but for others I'm sure it sounds dreadful.  And out of 20 coins, how many will the average person be working on accumulating?   I would guess not more than a few for most people.

This definitely sounds like a love it or hate it sort of a feature, which isn't necessarily bad, except that by limiting the potential buying pool, your limiting demand and therefore price.  Obviously the ideal scenario is that each masternode holder could decide which coins they want to accumulate and which they would rather relieve MARCO, but thats more admin burden. Plus, it is actually better for everyone if you as the admin liquidate all of the other coins and buy MARCO with the proceeds because that provides a constant source of demand on the exchanges for MARCO. Granted, many of those masternode holders would probably turn around and sell the MARCO again, but a portion of them would hold (and if they sell, its still additional liquidity/volume).  

That said, I'm not an economist, so I might be missing something here =P

Thanks for the quick and thoughtful response.  An automated system addresses the admin side of the time/liability burdeon, but not really the holder's side.  Granted, the people that are going to invest in a coin like this are obviously deep into crypto, so maybe this isn't a big deal, but I could see a situation where, when people evaluate this coin for potential investment, the necessity to manage all of these wallets in order to claim their full reward could be a disadvantage.   We all know how hard it can be to manage a bunch of wallets...there's the periodic upgrades to install, the common syncing or chain splitting issues these coins have, etc.  Even if things go perfectly, it will probably take a couple hours to send 20 different coins to a few different exchanges to liquidate them all every couple weeks.  For some people, this may sound enjoyable, but for others I'm sure it sounds dreadful.  And out of 20 coins, how many will the average person be working on accumulating?   I would guess not more than a few for most people.

This definitely sounds like a love it or hate it sort of a feature, which isn't necessarily bad, except that by limiting the potential buying pool, your limiting demand and therefore price.  Obviously the ideal scenario is that each masternode holder could decide which coins they want to accumulate and which they would rather relieve MARCO, but thats more admin burden.

Thank You again for another Solid idea...

"Obviously the ideal scenario is that each masternode holder could decide which coins they want to accumulate and which they would rather receive MARCO"

Currently the Automated Payouts system is planned to only payout in MARCO and should be included in the second update (the first being the implementation of masternodes) - it does not take an economist to see the value in buying back your own coin to distribute to the MNs even in the worst projections there would still be a net HODL each week. that being said i like your idea to allow users to choose their payout coin but dont expect to see that roll out right away
MarbleCoinDev

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

MarbleCoin (MARCO) MN PRESALE

- First 20 PRESALE Form Submitters will have a chance to buy MARCO MN on PRESALE

- PRESALE Price is 0.75 BTC for 1 MARCO MN 25 000 MARCO coins

- After Submitting PRESALE form MarbleCoinDev will contact you (DISCORD) with BTC Address where you will make payment

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hNZRY5DETixylyR8VBjYj8LNFkc5X378HyFAqHi7X24/edit?usp=sharing
MarbleCoinDev

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

MarbleCoinDev

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:48:33 PM

NEW WALLETS SCREENSHOT:

MarbleCoin(MARCO) MASTERNODE UPDATE:

MARCO Mastenode is currently in the test phase.
It was necessary to further modify the codes so that everything would function as we expected.
The next day or two new Windows and Linux wallets will be released.

WALLET UPDATES IS MANDATORY BEFORE WE RELEASING MARCO MASTERNODE.

Also in the next two days, the code will be sent to Exchanges so that they can make an update at a time without which MARCO MN will not work as it should.

For the above reasons, THE MANDATORY UPDATE OF THE WALLETS, in particular to make sure that EXCHANGES WILL MAKE UPDATE ON TIME,

MARCO MASTERNODE WILL BE RELEASED FROM 65 000 BLOCK!

MarbleCoinDev Team

Block Explorer : http://81.25.161.17:3001/
MarbleCoinDev

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:12:10 AM

MarbleCoin(MARCO) WEB SITE IS RELEASED!

http://www.marblecoin.co
MarbleCoinDev

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:58:31 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2018, 05:27:13 AM by MarbleCoinDev

Four more days until we reach 65 000 block and release MARCO Masternode!
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: