Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:00:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which crypto exchange do you find the most trustworthy and why?  (Read 293 times)
TeamDeedCoin (OP)

Activity: 213
Merit: 1

Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

Considering how many times a scandal is anchored to an exchange, what criteria do you look at to figure out where best to play the market?

Would make this a poll but I feel like the answers would be too unique and individual.

Thanks in advance to everyone who takes the time to reply.

Donate us Merit please!

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:40:46 PM

You need to go with the trading exchanges that have been there for a while with a good track record.

The trading exchanges that come to my mind:

- Coinbase
- CEX
- Bittrex
- Poloniex

TeamDeedCoin (OP)

Activity: 213

Tokenize and Discount Real Estate Commission

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:45:02 PM

What about Kraken?

And wasn't there scandal at Bittrex?

Donate us Merit please!

https://www.deedcoinlaunch.com

media@deedcoinlaunch.com
Wind_Crypto

Activity: 350
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

despite various criticisms, i actually prefer bittrex and binance the most

hitbtc are bloodsuckers, can't trust an exchange which doesn't give its users sufficient decimal points to place orders on.
terible.hunter

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:52:33 PM

I think that bittrex is a very good exchange and the bitfinex exchange has also a very good reputation. Of course, there are a lot of them now. But all of the above exchanges are centralized, and therefore can be hacked.

mangkanor

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:54:22 PM

You need to go with the trading exchanges that have been there for a while with a good track record.

- Coinbase
- CEX
- Bittrex
- Poloniex
I agreed with the three you have mentioned but i need to disagree abot bittrex,these exchanges doesnt care about the ETAs,they are announcing which they arent sure about if they really can do that announcements.I lost my try when bittrex were almost delayed for about 1.5months from the IGNIS drop which doesnt make sense because most of the people got rekt when the massive dumpage happened after the snapshot,but the worst they have delayed giving the IGNIS drop which is the only way to recover the loss from the NXT dumpage.

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:57:42 PM

Considering how many times a scandal is anchored to an exchange, what criteria do you look at to figure out where best to play the market?
- Never store your coins on an exchange.You literally are walking around with a rope tied to your neck if all your savings are stored on an exchange.
- If you keep the rule number 1 in your mind,you'd generally be okay with any exchange as long as they have instant deposits and withdrawals.
- Of course,avoid the new kids on the block and go for the ones like Poloniex or Kraken whose office locations are verified publicly.
sudhirratra68

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

I think it's COINBASE. Backed by trusted investors and used by millions of customers globally, Coinbase is one of the most popular and well-known brokers and trading platforms in the world. The Coinbase platform makes it easy to securely buy, use, store and trade digital currency.

This is a US-based exchange which was founded in 2012, and it supports over 32 countries. Coinbase exchanges Bitcoin and the alternative cryptocurrencies of Ethereum and Litecoin, and it’s the largest of the exchanges, claiming $20 billion (£15 billion) in currency exchange. In 2014 Coinbase created GDAX, the Global Digital Asset Exchange which was developed for professionals with high volumes of trading.

The firm offers a mobile wallet, offline storage, and insurance protection for currency stored on its servers. Coinbase supports several fiat currencies: British Pounds, US Dollars, Euros, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars and Singapore Dollars.

The Coinbase exchange has a 1% flat fee for each purchase, while cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals are done without any fees. A streamlined user interface which is ideal for novice traders – and fast trades – makes Coinbase a popular exchange with traders.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:02:24 AM

bittrex and binance,these two sites have the largest trading volume of altcoin in the world, so you can find all kinds of tokens here, and the user experience of these two websites is very good.

fromholland

Activity: 280
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:20:09 AM

To me Binance feels the safest, they're huge and make huge money (so they could refund if something would get stolen). BUT the only place to store your crypto that you're not currently trading with, is your Ledger Nano S / Trezor.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 08:38:54 AM

Large exchanges are good, but if you really are going to understand this topic, then you can not do without EtherDelta!
Regards Denis
dilpreet111

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:03:48 AM

In the last 1.5 years, the only exchange that has been consistent, trustworthy & reliable has been Bittrex.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:45:40 AM

bittrex is much better. because i have never experienced a problem with them. im using them for 14 months now. also its a USA based exchange

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
wpalczynski
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:46:50 AM

My personnal favorite is Bittrex, very trustworthy, I've never had problems with it. I've also traded a bit on Cryptopia and it was a flawless experience.

#CapsLOck

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:49:43 AM

- Coinbase
- CEX
- Bittrex
- Poloniex

So meaning to say all the coin that you have mentioned right now is actually has a good record up to this time? What are your preferences regarding this matter?
dealung

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

Binance is my favorite exchange, we do not need to verify the account in binance with a maximal 2 btc withdrawal limit per day.
Another exchange I like is bittrex, but if you are a new user, you have to verify the account, otherwise you can not make a withdrawal.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 11:41:08 AM

I am using Bittrex exchange from long and it is most trustworthy exchange for me because there strong security features and never down time. I never heard any attack on their site.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
BeruchN

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:44:12 AM

Binance is definitely one of the most popular ones I think.

Also a great one if it's your first crypto exchange platform.

----  Hot Crypto Airdrops ----   
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:54:49 AM

An exchange that offers tight security to my funds and accounts. Allowing me to enabling google 2FA is the first sign I look in a crypto exchange which I consider trustworthy.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 11:57:59 AM

At present I am using Binance, Bittrex, Yobit and Etherdelta. Mostly I am trading on bittrex. I find bittrex is the best exchange to trade without any problem so far because its support is the best and fastest among all the exchanges I used to trade. Till date I have not faced any issue with bittrex. I suggest my all friends to trade on bittrex.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: