Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ConnectX Project, a revolution in this crypto space?  (Read 105 times)
mystojin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:39:41 PM

I had the pleasure to attend a webinar of the CEO and Founder of the ConnectX Project, Lance Parker. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised to find out how interesting this project
turned out to be. This project is truly unlike any other other project in the cryptocurrency space, even their vision on the blockchain itself is radically different. Not storing network data on earth and the inernet nternet but in space with satellites? Now that's very different!

Last year was a beautiful year for crypto currencies. We can't deny it anymore, this blockchain thing is here and it is here to stay. We see all kinds of projects that use blockchain technology to tackle current problems emerge out of seemingly thin air. Blockchain technology is truly a "hot" thing, but are all these projects really necessarily projects that need to happen on the blockchain? And is our current idea of how we're using blockchain technology to achieve decentralized solutions to problems the most efficient way to do it?
These are all critical questions that came to me when attending the ConnextX webinar.

It seemed a bit crazy to me that ConnectX team was planning on making a network of satellites to handle their data and transactions, but the webinar does a great job on explaining why this is actually an amazing idea. By making it physically inaccessible since it's in space and keeping it off the internet they realise a certain level of security that other blockchain based projects can't replicate. The fact that they decided to take this to space even has economical advantages too.

But honestly, why waste time listening to my poor attempt at explaining this greatness? You can attend any of the future webinars yourself! Do you due diligence and realise how interesting this project really is:
www.connectx.com/webinar

If you feel like this post was helpful, you could also consider using my referral link. I would appreciate it a lot if you used it:
https://connectx.com/webinar?referral=H1YZierIM&refSource=copy
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:42:33 PM

If it is another replica or copycat of bitconnect then we all need to stay away as we should be clear that this kind of fixed pay plan and scheme cannot survive for long and does not qualify in real business but in ponzi.

Nakaba

Activity: 167
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:17:30 PM

I think this another bitconnect 2.0 ponzi scheme. How i wish this people rot in hell after they die so they will pay what they steal from their victims. Money is not easy to earn and they just scam those awful members who believes in them.
chesatochi

Activity: 812
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 08:35:07 PM

Please, stay away from this Ponzi Scheme if you do not want to lose your hard-earned money. I saw a video of a Bitconnect victim who loses 30k of his lifesaving!

I.Grozni

Activity: 588
Merit: 286

Coinomi multi-coin HD wallet

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:40:45 PM

I wish I could say something different than the previous two colleagues but they are right. Stay away from this ConnectX
mystojin (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:24:22 PM

Did any of you actually look up what ConnectX is about though?

I definitely am against bitconnect and ponzi schemes in general but this is not some kind of lending platform of some sort.
It's actually a pretty legit project. I'm not even trying to shill or anything. The crypto space has been full of pointless ICO's
but this one truly intrigued me. Not only the crypto aspect, but just their general business model is very interesting.

If you disagree with my view on this project then that is completely fine. I just don't think it's fair to lump it together
with the likes of bitconnect without even knowing what it's about.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: