Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:01:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharpe, next easy x100 ! 4 million capitalization !  (Read 1213 times)
lero34

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:03:25 PM

It will be necessary to follow this project. The numbers that you describe me are simply amazing. What can I say, I'm just shocked by what I saw. It is very profitable. And what income can I gain by investing in it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:12:56 PM

Sharpe is the biggest cindicator competitor, it is now on etherdelta under the ICO price !

At the beginning they wanted to raise $ 60 million at the ICO but to pave the legal aspect the ICO was postponed and as the hardcap was not reached it was lowered to 6 million. However, they have big funds, we can see that when they announces part acquisition of leading crypto-consultancy firm AmaZix for $ 30 million ! http://www.amazix.com/

https://medium.com/sharpecapital/sharpe-capital-announces-part-acquisition-of-leading-crypto-consultancy-firm-amazix-52f61f58b47

* Strong partnerships
* Low cap
* Good team
* Exchanges soon
* Alpha update in a few days
* Monthly payment, 12th

If they follow the path that Cindicator traveled we will make x100 ( from $ 4 MM to $ 400 MM ) but PBC call the x100 on Cindicator... So... x10 000 en SHP ? We will se but it can bee amazing !  Cheesy
Did cindicator made x100? I think its not. Well i well take a look on that sharpee as well you already provided what i am suppose to find. My initial speculation it will go x10 not x100 and what you missed is to have a summary on what sharpee's idea focus on. Im going to know more on the project anyway its interesting.

CND did around x20 i think. For Sharpe I also expect around x10-x15 this year. A market cap around 100m could be realistic.
Yeah but not x100 that was exaggerated. For long term it can happen in many altcoins but nothing is an easy way up even how legitimate is a coin. Yeah atleast more than 100m market cap or if it can go higher than it will not be too far from that rate.
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:24:30 AM

Remember it's not just about the price. You are paid monthly sentiment. ROI is very high with that. Volume very thin. Almost no sellers or buyers just holders

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
opennera

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

I bought it from ICO (November last year). Now you can buy it on small exchange (Bancor, ED...)

Volumn and price still cheap right now (admin and team doing great)
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:38:58 AM

Next easy x100 ? Lol you need to stop dreaming. X100 is not easy, and if you bought from the ICO you are probably losing money right now. Amazix is just a bounty company, there is nothing to brag about in my opinion. But yeah the marketcap is small so maybe it will pump up.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 11:57:43 AM

Next easy x100 ? Lol you need to stop dreaming. X100 is not easy, and if you bought from the ICO you are probably losing money right now. Amazix is just a bounty company, there is nothing to brag about in my opinion. But yeah the marketcap is small so maybe it will pump up.
It doesn't really matter that much if he price will get to 100X, the most important thing is for the santiment rewards to continue to be as big ad they were this last months

caisa88

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:19:54 AM

It doesn't really matter that much if he price will get to 100X, the most important thing is for the santiment rewards to continue to be as big ad they were this last months

Yeah I think the hardest part will be to grow the payout pool so high that doing the platform is still profitable for every user even if it’s used by 10.000 people. Let’s say every user wants around 100$ payout per month and assume the median payout is 100$. Then the pool needs to grow to 1m$ per month with 10.000 active users. That’s around x20 from the last months payout pool
Well they plan to sell the results of these predictions to big institutions in the future, so they will have this as a source of income also besides of the sharpe investment fund.

Hahaatschi

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

Yeah I think the hardest part will be to grow the payout pool so high that doing the platform is still profitable for every user even if it’s used by 10.000 people. Let’s say every user wants around 100$ payout per month and assume the median payout is 100$. Then the pool needs to grow to 1m$ per month with 10.000 active users. That’s around x20 from the last months payout pool
Well they plan to sell the results of these predictions to big institutions in the future, so they will have this as a source of income also besides of the sharpe investment fund.

Of course, but before they can sell their data more users have to use the platform so that the data gets valuable and the institutions are actually interested in buying those data. So doing the predictions must be profitable before they can sell the data. Otherwise less people will use the platform and therefore no one is interested in buying this data
icohunter1024

Activity: 280
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:56:10 PM

Hi everybody. Except for etherdelta, where can I buy SHP? How much is total circulation SHP ?
caisa88

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

Hi everybody. Except for etherdelta, where can I buy SHP? How much is total circulation SHP ?
Hi ! The best way to buy SHP is from bancor.network .
The total circulation on SHP at the moment is 15 million SHP

Hahaatschi

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:27:06 PM

Total supply is 32m
Kennedy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

I invested 12.5 ethereum on Sharpe.capital. I think this can do $50-60 million mcap but it's still not added in coinmarketcap.com. You can buy it from Bancor.Network.
Hahaatschi

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:49:33 PM

I invested 12.5 ethereum on Sharpe.capital. I think this can do $50-60 million mcap but it's still not added in coinmarketcap.com. You can buy it from Bancor.Network.

Next week they release a new website and they get in touch with some listing teams of exchanges. Good times ahead!
Alanin

Activity: 287

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:29:59 PM

werent ICO price 0.0005 ETH / 1 SHP ??
If so its only 0.0004 ETH now..

Am i missing something here???
Hahaatschi

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:17:30 AM

werent ICO price 0.0005 ETH / 1 SHP ??
If so its only 0.0004 ETH now..

Am i missing something here???

A cheap opportunity to buy if you aren’t fast lol
opennera

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:22:37 AM

SHP till not list on CMC. The price is below ico price now. I have plan to buy more SHP before pump
caisa88

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:32:14 AM

SHP till not list on CMC. The price is below ico price now. I have plan to buy more SHP before pump
This won't stay like this for long.
They are already talking to some exchanges to get listed there, and once this happens they will be listed on CMC again.
In the mean time, bancor.network is an easy way to buy SHP using ETH .

Hahaatschi

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

They are already talking to some exchanges to get listed there, and once this happens they will be listed on CMC again.

I don’t think that shp will be ever that cheap again. Next week is also payout week
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:42:09 AM

I don’t think that shp will be ever that cheap again. Next week is also payout week

Thin volume. Only takes a big payout for people to realize the potential

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
opennera

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 03:43:44 AM

Yes, but the vol very small. No one want to buy it. I am holding small position of SHP

I hope SHP can list on big exchange soon
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: