Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sharpe, next easy x100 ! 4 million capitalization !  (Read 1213 times)
Hahaatschi

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:28:59 AM

SHP till not list on CMC. The price is below ico price now. I have plan to buy more SHP before pump
This won't stay like this for long.
They are already talking to some exchanges to get listed there, and once this happens they will be listed on CMC again.
In the mean time, bancor.network is an easy way to buy SHP using ETH .

I don’t think that shp will be ever that cheap again. Next week is also payout week

Yes, but the vol very small. No one want to buy it. I am holding small position of SHP

I hope SHP can list on big exchange soon

But why? Just stock up, make predictions and enjoy some nice payouts.

I have some buy orders open on ForkDelta if anyone wants to sell and not wants to use Bancor 😎

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GOGO123 (OP)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:25:58 PM

New website tomorrow, update of the Alpha and new exchange soon ( they said after the website update ). Only 5 millions $ cap !  Wink

Hahaatschi

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

Service fee for this month was just announced. 65.000$ are going to be paid to the platform users the next days
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 11:42:00 PM

Service fee for this month was just announced. 65.000$ are going to be paid to the platform users the next days
Awesome, that's more than payment from last month !
Also, starting with this month there will be a lottery where 5 people will share 10.000 SHP tokens.

Hahaatschi

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:08:57 PM

Also, starting with this month there will be a lottery where 5 people will share 10.000 SHP tokens.

Also a lot of effort is put currently in the automation of the payout and snapshot process. New website is also coming this week. Seems like a great week for shp
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:34:45 AM

Lots of cool this coming up. Sharpe so under the radar no one knows about it

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Hahaatschi

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

CND got dumped hard too after the ico. I think sharpe has a very similar pattern to Cnd.

Btw shp is listed on CMC now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sharpe-capital/
cryptonized

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:48:52 PM

Nice project!

But in my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on ICO stage right now and already on the exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2659058.0
Johnny00

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:15:51 AM

CND got dumped hard too after the ico. I think sharpe has a very similar pattern to Cnd.

Btw shp is listed on CMC now: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sharpe-capital/

Yes only $4m. Wow that is cheap for what they are doing

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 02:49:43 AM

Yeap, SHP is listed on CMC right now with only 32M total supply. Mcap only 4M very much potential in this year
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:09:05 AM

Is there any indication yet of what larger exchange/s this might be getting listed on besides the current ones?

Hahaatschi

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:17:54 AM

Is there any indication yet of what larger exchange/s this might be getting listed on besides the current ones?

They once said at first smaller exchanges like Liqui or KuCoin and later maybe larger ones like OkEx or Bittrex. But exchanges aren’t the first priority of the team
opennera

Activity: 128

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 09:45:33 AM

This week, Sharpe holders will receiver payout every month by ETH.
Johnny00

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:26:13 AM

Just found out about this coin thanks to you guys. First I thought it was - again - a token promotion but this one is kinda serious token. Will check it out and get me some. So pissed cuz I missed the airdrop Cheesy

Was only small amount and you can be cheap right now.

Check out the road map.   https://sharpe.capital/roadmap

|
We plan to invest over
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
vastmast

Activity: 378

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:20:23 AM

How? Where do we keep the sharpes we have? Is it in any stock exchange, myetherwallet wallet? it will be very useful if you can give more detailed information on this issue.
I hear it for the first time and I can invest according to the situation Smiley

______________▂   arizn  ▂______________       ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                     ◄ ICO: 30% BONUS  ►
Facebook Twitter Youtube Instagram Website Wallet Telegram Whitepaper     ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 12:04:01 PM

How? Where do we keep the sharpes we have? Is it in any stock exchange, myetherwallet wallet? it will be very useful if you can give more detailed information on this issue.
In order to receive the ETH monthly payments you can store your SHP tokens into myetherwallet wallet, which you need to link to your sharpe capital account and also you need to complete the weekly and monthly predictions from the platftom.

cakmabokgot

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:13:30 PM

In order to receive the ETH monthly payments you can store your SHP tokens into myetherwallet wallet, which you need to link to your sharpe capital account and also you need to complete the weekly and monthly predictions from the platftom.

What do you mean by completing predictions? How many? And how do they test the accuracy (i mean - if I am only making up or giving some effort to my predictions?)
Hahaatschi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:20:26 PM

Just got the payment for this month. I got around 0.012$ per token and have done most predictions but my reputation score is below average.
If you would have bought 20.000$ worth tokens you would have gotten a payout around 1k$
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:20:10 PM

Just got the payment for this month. I got around 0.012$ per token and have done most predictions but my reputation score is below average.
If you would have bought 20.000$ worth tokens you would have gotten a payout around 1k$
you think that this is a good income, from $ 20,000 to get a profit of $ 1000? Some ico companies offer bonuses in a 50% discount for the purchase of their coins. You can count how much you get at the output.
Hahaatschi

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:03:17 PM

you think that this is a good income, from $ 20,000 to get a profit of $ 1000? Some ico companies offer bonuses in a 50% discount for the purchase of their coins. You can count how much you get at the output.

Show me a serious project where you get 1.000$ in one month for buying 20.00$ tokens and doing some work. I will definitely buy it.
This is a payout for your work and not a second Bitconnect lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: