Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:33:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[DIXICOIN][PoW/PoS][C11][Asic+NH Res][Masternode][☑️ Launch is LIVE !!! ☑️] 🔥  (Read 3150 times)
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:02:41 PM

that a good news

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hawkey42

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:49:58 AM

I also own a bit of Dixi. Thank goodness someone decided to take over after the original dev fled.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
peerayuth

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 08:33:09 AM

Good news  Grin
Drakzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 12:53:14 PM

I did a Dutch translation and never did receive bounty, glad to see a new start. Love to do a new translation. Will i get my original bounty? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777941.msg28417245#msg28417245
tazmako

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

XDNA - Most innovative cryptocurrency in 2018

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 09:51:57 PM by tazmako

I did a Dutch translation and never did receive bounty, glad to see a new start. Love to do a new translation. Will i get my original bounty? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2777941.msg28417245#msg28417245

same problem as me translation and not receive bounty.

hope new dev make this dixi better than old dixi and give us bounty.

i want to reserve thailand translation when  new dev Wesjuhnlz reopen this bounty.

thanks.

XDNA ❱❭ Dynamic. New. Adaptable.
Revolution in PoW GPU mining | Innovation in Masternode investing
° BitGun ° T.N.T. ° XDNA Foundation °
Stable block reward even with a 10000% increase of hashrate![/url]
                 |Website| Whitepaper| Discord| Telegram | Github|                
Wesjuhnlz (OP)

Activity: 167
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:47:05 PM

Updated ann. Will be more updates in the next few days.

Also swap has bin closed aprox 100k to swap. This amount will be taken from 300k premine.
Mikanoshi

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

Insane In The Blockchain ⚠

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 09:50:40 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2018, 11:14:00 PM by Mikanoshi

Don't swap or participate in an auction. This is another scam.
Swap period was not announced, but as soon as I said that I will send coins only when there is a working new DIXI wallet he banned me from Discord.
Probably wants to take coins hostage before the auction and then extort BTC for the dev to create that new wallet.
Also @Recom have no idea how to do swaps, all this nonsense with discord roles is ridiculous and completely unnecessary.
He is also clueless about message signing/verification, clearly his blockchain dev couldn't explain it to him Grin

-DEIMOS-

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:03:03 PM

Reserved Russian Wink
Wesjuhnlz (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:17:57 PM

Don't swap or participate in an auction. This is another scam.
Swap period was not announced, but as soon as I said that I will send coins only when there is a working new DIXI wallet he kicked me from Discord.
Probably wants to take coins hostage before the auction and then extort BTC for the dev to create that new wallet.
Also @Recom have no idea how to do swaps, all these nonsense with discord roles is ridiculous and completely unnecessary.
He is also clueless about message signing/verification, clearly his blockchain dev couldn't explain it to him Grin

Its not a scam, your the only one acting stupid on a coin that has bin dead for more then 1 month. The dev ran with btc and im trying to release and swap for the community.

But when im asking everyone to send the OLD coins that are worth 0.00000000000000 you starting causing trouble.

This is taking a shit load of time and im doing it all for free for the community and the only thing you can do is bitch and moan.

osamadeep

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:22:08 PM

reserved
Turbogame

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:30:32 PM

Hmm...good luck
Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 10:39:19 PM

Its not a scam, your the only one acting stupid on a coin that has bin dead for more then 1 month. The dev ran with btc and im trying to release and swap for the community.
But when im asking everyone to send the OLD coins that are worth 0.00000000000000 you starting causing trouble.
This is taking a shit load of time and im doing it all for free for the community and the only thing you can do is bitch and moan.
I prefer having a useless coin than nothing at all, thank you very much Cheesy
I'm causing trouble? There was no time restriction for a swap announced, why should I send it in 5 minutes or be kicked out?
This is taking a shit load of time because you have no idea what you are doing. I told you how to swap.
New address, old addresses and signatures for the message signed with these old addresses' private keys - that's all this swap should require. 1 single google form.
But no, you are swapping in discord in extremely short period of time :facepalm:

Wesjuhnlz (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:47:47 PM

I'm causing trouble? There was no time restriction for a swap announced, why should I send it in 5 minutes or be kicked out?
This is taking a shit load of time because you have no idea what you are doing. I told you how to swap.
New address, old addresses and signatures for the message signed with these old addresses' private keys - that's all this swap should require. 1 single google form.
But no, you are swapping in discord in extremely short period of time :facepalm:

As im doing it, im doing it my way. If you dont like it dont use it. Its a free service for everyone.

Im putting my own time in it and doing it for free.

You where online could send the coins but refused and started a fuz in the channel. Dont need that i already have enough work to handle this.

Goodluck with your old dixi.
Palinggila13

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

Promising Projects Huh okay i will wait hope this project is not a scam and success for the project dev ...
Wesjuhnlz (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:22:27 PM

Apperently had was owning OLD DIXI explorer and is now speading fud.

Please avoid this fud spammer.

His info :

https://www.whois.com/whois/blockstats.pw
Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:23:46 PM

Show us your info, scammer Wink

DjemBoot

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:30:26 PM

Just wanna wait and see the progress...  Roll Eyes
Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2018, 11:31:07 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2018, 01:25:36 AM by Mikanoshi

Your a kid.
"You're". At least I'm not illiterate, not a scammer and not a newbie blackmailer Smiley
But thanks for reminding me to enable private person on domain.

P.S. Posting personal info in these forums is also a violation of forum rules. Post reported.

Wesjuhnlz (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:19:42 AM

Your a kid.
"You're". At least I'm not illiterate, not a scammer and not a newbie blackmailer Smiley
But thanks for reminding me to enable private person on domain.

P.S. Posting personal info in these forums is also a violation of forum rules. Post reported.

If you show your WHOIS and dont block it off its like you said there for everyone to see.

Plus im pretty sure spreading fud everywhere cause you're beeing a little kid is also not allowed.
Mikanoshi

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 02:38:29 AM

It's clearly stated in forum rules that it's not allowed here.
And I'm just telling my opinion. Half of ANN threads are FUD, so I'm pretty sure healthy amount of it here is ok Smiley
It's also my website and I can put whatever I feel like putting there unless it's something illegal.
Your actions are irrational and shady, therefore I wouldn't trust you even with my worthless coins.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: