Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:53:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NEOSCRYPT MULTIPOOL] LightSpeedMining.com - ⛏️Blockfinder Rewards  (Read 517 times)
LightSpeedMining (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 09:47:46 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2018, 04:44:48 AM by LightSpeedMining

LightSpeedMining.com

Afternoon and thanks for stopping by. Over the last few months our team has taken a liking to mining neoscrypt coins and we quickly began to notice coins like Phoenixcoin and Orbitcoin did not have much competition in the pool department. Thus pools like blocksfactory were consuming 50% and sometimes more of the network and thats never good for the health of a blockchain. So we figured instead of solo mining wed put our hat in the ring and make a couple quality pools for everyone. We also plan on promoting these coins and talking with exchanges to introduce these coins so we can have more places to trade. With that said here is the raw info:

Our Pools are Located at: www.LightSpeedMining.com

Coins Currently Offered: Feathercoin, Orbitcoin, Phoenixcoin, Guncoin, Halcyon, Gobyte

We may offer more coins depending on the requests and preference of our miners.

BLOCK REWARDS FOR BLOCKFINDER:

Feathercoin: 0.5 FTC Reward for 100 Blocks
Orbitcoin: 0.1 ORB Reward for 150 Blocks
Phoenixcoin: 1 PXC Reward for 1000 Blocks
Guncoin: 2 GUN Reward for 1000 Blocks
Halcyon: 0.1 Hal Reward for 150 Blocks
Gobyte: 0.05 GBX Reward for 100 Blocks

Yes! we currently offer blockfinder rewards on all our pools. Blockfinder rewards do not come out of blocks found, instead we have put up our own coins for the rewards. By putting our own money up we hope to incentivize miners to join us and get the ball rolling on a particular pool.

Pools Fees:

Feathercoin: 0.25% fee
Phoenixcoin: 0.25% fee
Orbitcoin: 0.25% fee
Guncoin: 0.25% fee
Halycon: 0.25% fee
Gobyte: 0.25% fee

Yes we do have pool fees but they are low. Fees are only in place to pay for the servers maintenance/upkeep.

2 Factor Authentication for Payout:

2FA is mandatory on all manual payouts from out pool.

Other Features Include:

Anonymous Mining
SSL Encryption with reputable CA
Worker Notifications
Block Notifications
Automatic payouts
Mobile Friendly Site
PPLNS Payout System across all pools

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

*bump* pools running great  Smiley
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 06:16:30 AM

Our sincerest apologies for the downtime on the feathercoin pool. The new feathercoin wallet did not play well with the stratum software at all as some of you probably noticed with all high percentage of stale shares. We have adjusted backend code accordingly so that feathercoin and stratum play nice together again so the problem should be resolved. The pool has been moved to 0% fees for the next 2 days with block bounties still available. Our apologies again and thank you for mining with us   Smiley
papacheal

Activity: 67

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:34:35 AM

Having some challenges getting Excavator (nicehash) Neoscrypt client to run against either the PXC or ORB stratum...it begins to fail about around 1000 shares in endlessly complaining about an "invalid job id". I've had to downgrade to Palgin/KlausT Neoscrypt client for now, but I haven't had a similar problem mining PXC/ORB elsewhere with Excavator. No OC involved; vanilla settings on all GPUs and this is a well-tested rig.

Anything "special" about the stratum that could be causing this? I do notice the starting vardiff is quite low and slow to adjust, causing a large volume of shares to be submitted for the first 10 minutes or so of mining.
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 04:34:17 PM

Ive ran through some config settings and adjusted them to update work sent to miners more frequently. Currently running nsgminer of one rig and ccminer on another with 0 rejects so far. Although im running feathercoin right now. Gonna let it run for a couple thousand shares to confirm the problem is fixed. Ill plug up to PXC server to test it after
yrk1957

Activity: 529
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:45:05 PM

Having some challenges getting Excavator (nicehash) Neoscrypt client to run against either the PXC or ORB stratum...it begins to fail about around 1000 shares in endlessly complaining about an "invalid job id". I've had to downgrade to Palgin/KlausT Neoscrypt client for now, but I haven't had a similar problem mining PXC/ORB elsewhere with Excavator. No OC involved; vanilla settings on all GPUs and this is a well-tested rig.

Anything "special" about the stratum that could be causing this? I do notice the starting vardiff is quite low and slow to adjust, causing a large volume of shares to be submitted for the first 10 minutes or so of mining.

Had the same issue with Excavator and FTC.
yrk1957

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:56:32 PM

Ive ran through some config settings and adjusted them to update work sent to miners more frequently. Currently running nsgminer of one rig and ccminer on another with 0 rejects so far. Although im running feathercoin right now. Gonna let it run for a couple thousand shares to confirm the problem is fixed. Ill plug up to PXC server to test it after

Please test with Excavator. I stopped because of issues with it.
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

Please test with Excavator. I stopped because of issues with it.

Its next on my list ill update when i get some data to play with
papacheal

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

Tried with Palgin-Neoscrypt on PXC and just hit a wall of "long division or modulo by zero" errors after about 15 minutes that I've never seen before, so still something funky going on.

I'm back to KlausT for now, as that seems the most resilient/compatible (though slowest of the 3).
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 01:38:38 AM

Ok so weve spent the better half of our weekend testing things on the server and checking back end code to make sure we do not have any issues on our side. Weve tweaked a couple things here and there but the pool is definitely running as it should. We are 100% sure of this.

Now on to the miners.

Excavator:

Excavator seems to run fine for the first few hundred shares than it gets stuck submitting the same work repeatably until it clears cache or something. This work obviously gets rejected as it is old, this is not a fault of the server.

Palgin-Neoscrypt:

Palgin seems to run fine. We have run the software on 3 different machines all today and we average 1 reject an hour which is perfectly fine. As for the "long division or modulo by zero" error you recieved. We did get it one time but after restarting it, it continued mining for several hours. Overall the miner seems fine but has some small stability problems, it has crashed randomly twice. Just closed the window and went away lol.

Personally id recommend using one of the software downloads from our help page. I know id mined with the software for weeks and they work fine, also no 1% fee built in.
yrk1957

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

Thanks for the tests.

The thing is Excavator is by far the fastest while doing Neoscrypt, so I can't use anything but that. And I have no issues with Excavator on AHashpool, Altmier, Zpool and MPH.

So there is something to be sorted out between the the communications between your Server and Excavator.
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:33:49 AM

We also tried excavator on blocksfactory just to make sure and got alot of errors as well so I know our pool isnt exclusive with this issue. Honestly its very weird i agree but other miners (specifically the ones by ghostlander) seem to run fine.  Huh
yrk1957

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:56:53 AM

We also tried excavator on blocksfactory just to make sure and got alot of errors as well so I know our pool isnt exclusive with this issue. Honestly its very weird i agree but other miners (specifically the ones by ghostlander) seem to run fine.  Huh

Yep, Blocksfactory has the same issues.
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 06:24:05 PM

Modulo zero errors fixed if you had any. Doing quick restart of of the pools to apply changes. Should only be 5 minute downtime.
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 02:00:41 AM

Bounties still available. Free extra coin for helping us find some blocks Smiley
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 11:24:39 AM

still cruising come check us out  Cool
papacheal

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

Thanks for the tests.

The thing is Excavator is by far the fastest while doing Neoscrypt, so I can't use anything but that. And I have no issues with Excavator on AHashpool, Altmier, Zpool and MPH.

So there is something to be sorted out between the the communications between your Server and Excavator.

Same here. Excavator gives me a 20%+ increase in actual hashrate on other pools (Zerg, AHashpool, Zpool, unimining.net, MPH and many others), so they must have done something to make their stratum "compatible", perhaps specific to NiceHash (since that is what excavator is designed for).

Not sure if the 1.4.4a release changed anything, but I can't afford to use the slower clients you mentioned.
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:21:27 PM

I dont blame you at all. If you get better hashrates than why not use the software. Its definitely not our goal to support some miners and not others, right now were developing our own stratum fork to hopefully put this issue to rest. Once everything gets sorted out with excavator I hope to see ya back in the pool Smiley
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 04:33:04 AM

Good news everyone Cool

Excavator should now work as expected on our pool. Need some more peeps to hop on and try it out to fully confirm.

Nicehash ports have been added for the pool

FTC port = 3343
ORB port = 3345
PXC port = 3344

Thanks again guys and see ya at the pool!
LightSpeedMining (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

Still chugging along. Bounties still available, easy coin just for helping us find a block  Grin
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: