Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 02:31:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we have an impact?  (Read 539 times)
StickySteeez

Activity: 98
Merit: 3

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:35:49 PM

Nope, most likely not. But in the long run, good projects need a good community.

Create Your Decentralized Life │ ESSENTIA │ One seed. Limitless opportunities (https://essentia.one)
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:36:26 PM

Yes, we are like plankton, food for whales but at least everyone has a chance to learn and evolve into something bigger like a small fish without being eaten by whales
we must understand that we are allowed to earn, and not that we think that we have professionalism and therefore we are able to work with the crypto currency. There are very large players in this market who give us crumbs from their table.
markint

Activity: 329
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:41:50 PM

I wonder.  Smiley  It looks like the people posting here don't have that much btc/cash/funds and are almost all small fish.  One of the reasons is of course the bounty hunters.  People with >100btc don't need bounties.  People with >1000btc don't need this forum lol...  So I wonder, all the fud, shilling etc here.  Does it really have an impact on prices?  I tend to believe we are all manipulated big time by real whales with 100's and 1000's of btc.  If a group of eth hodlers of several 100k eth decide together: let's go down today, then we will go down. When prices are down enough they decide to go up.  Thoughts? This pattern is the most obvious on reall small exchanges with bullshit coins.  Look at some of them!  You KNOW they are worth nothing and all of a sudden they moon and drop. 

This is one of the multiple forums that exist to share ideas and thoughts about the fascinating world of cryptocurrencies. On the way many have found that they can also get some benefits through their participation in some bounties, but I think that this forum was created in no way in order to move the market or generate large changes in the behavior of a specific coins. It is true that this market tends to overreact to the rumors, but those are usually generated in high circles of developers, not in the pages of this forum.
wxa7115

Activity: 2744
Merit: 707

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:52:56 AM

Of course we don't have any impact, as individuals. We are just little fishes, and all we can do is to detect where the whales are going and to follow them. More over, it's not a good idea to stay IN FRONT of a whale...
Yes there are not many whales especially if we take into account that there is a limited amount of coins so most people are just small actors without really any influence over the price at least as individuals however the whales know very well that little fish can be a great influence if they all move together that is why they try to manipulate the news to try to manipulate us and price that way.
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

Many of the people who post here are actually large and medium investors that want to see what is going on in the crypto and this is the best place to do so, so no point in arguing.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:35:52 PM

Of course, as individual, we don't have any impact on the market. We can only identify some trends, and - hopefully - to make just a little profit.
Actually, the whole crypto market is moved by an elite of whales. THEY have an impact.

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
explosion

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:08:36 PM

I don't think this forum influences the prices but it impacts the people in several ways and the people do infulence the prices, in particular we can see it at the times when new coin appears on the exchanges, the price goes up and then the majority of the bounty hunters sell it so that the price goes down.
pearlsome

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

MST Decentralize Robust AI Trading Platform!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:32:14 PM

Yes, there may be some truth in your words. Millionaires probably are busy with some other more important things than reading forums or participating in bounty companies. However, we all want to become richer thanks to crypto currencies. So maybe you or I will visit this forum one day just because of the nostalgia for the past.

◎ SALE STARTS ON MAY 3rd ◎ UTC+7:00 ◎
◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦ MSTCOIN.IO ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
◎ Decentralize AI Cryptocurrency Trading Platform ◎
  ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
 ◦ ◈ ◊ ◦ ◊ ◈ ◦
   ◦ ◈ ◊◊ ◈ ◦
invincible49

Activity: 565
Merit: 268

Remember who u are, what u are & who you represent

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

How about we forget whether this forum with its members and bounty hunters like me effects the prices of cryptocurrencies or not. This is undeniable fact that whether it is cryptocurrency or any share market- there are big whales, giants manipulating the prices of commodities, goods, products. But does that mean we should stop being in the fight with these giants? George Bailey in "It's a wonderful life" didn't certainly do that! Wink This forum and its members offer a great service to the whole cryptocurrency world, people find great projects, countless important discussions on here because members like you and me allow other people to know more about how digital money works, why decentralized platforms are essential in our lives. Through our works and words we always show that we are in this together. And there's nothing like an unified community of many opinions!  I guess this has far more greater impact on cryptocurrency world for a long term.

Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

How about we forget whether this forum with its members and bounty hunters like me effects the prices of cryptocurrencies or not. This is undeniable fact that whether it is cryptocurrency or any share market- there are big whales, giants manipulating the prices of commodities, goods, products. But does that mean we should stop being in the fight with these giants? George Bailey in "It's a wonderful life" didn't certainly do that! Wink This forum and its members offer a great service to the whole cryptocurrency world, people find great projects, countless important discussions on here because members like you and me allow other people to know more about how digital money works, why decentralized platforms are essential in our lives. Through our works and words we always show that we are in this together. And there's nothing like an unified community of many opinions!  I guess this has far more greater impact on cryptocurrency world for a long term.
Yes we have  big impact especially in cryptocurrency growth because once the crypto is increasing its value, there's a two reasons behind this either the market is pumping or the population of people is growing. Also sometimes we are the reason why some coins become popular because many people are getting interested to it.
IMAR

Activity: 314
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:19:07 PM

I'm sure people in this space has an impact with regards to price. Many people in here are investor and there are a lot which participating in bounty campaigns.  We do spread the good news to update the people. Goodluck to everyone here, let's create an impact to the marketplace.
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:26:58 PM

Looks like he doesn't know everything here in this forum. Some of my friends are whales and they can do the same task just like us. Even if they had a lot of goldcoin still they have time to do. Money is in our hand we help them to advertise here in forum and social media sites coz I know they are much more room to grow.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: