Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you need merit now to rank up?  (Read 191 times)
Pali (OP)

Activity: 221
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

I'm now Member rank, would I become Full member at 130 points activity or need 500 merit too?

BTCArena - First and most established PVP Gambling Platform.
Bitcoin Gamble Talk - First and biggest crypto gambling discord.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
silent17

Activity: 420
Merit: 119

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:03:08 PM
Merited by Jet Cash (1)

I'm now Member rank, would I become Full member at 130 points activity or need 500 merit too?

In order for you to rank up to full member, you need to have 100 merits and at least 120 activities. Kindly read all about the merit system here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

120 merit would be enough to become full member but it will be hard if you are not contributing in forum..
If you made a post which is long post and not useful for readers i think they will ignore your thread and its hard to get any merit for others so always be sure that what you are posting is useful...
Botude23

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:32:48 PM

120 merit would be enough to become full member but it will be hard if you are not contributing in forum..
If you made a post which is long post and not useful for readers i think they will ignore your thread and its hard to get any merit for others so always be sure that what you are posting is useful...
As a Member rank I think this is Hard because we need 100merit to rank up and thats alot I wish theres another ways to earn merits or they just remove it. Im posting High quality post and usefull but no one give me merit I think they all selfish. I realize that If I have 1000 activity with 10Merit what will happen? I am still Member right? Grin Grin
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:51:05 PM

500 merits is a requirement for the Hero Member not full. We're both members, 120 activities and a 100 merits is all we need.

maybe you're talking about activities? 120 activities and 100 merit.
diemquy057

Activity: 96
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:42:43 AM

As said in previous threads, you need 90 more Merit points and 120 activities (you almost get 120 activities) to be ranked up to Full Member in the forum.
There is official information about merit and merit system.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2818350.0
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:06:35 AM

You need merits to rank up for senior ranks. For instance, to be a Jr Member, you need no merits. In your case, you need total 100 merits (90 more with current stats you got) to reach next level (full member).
intoy_victor

Activity: 266
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:48:30 AM

Yes you need 500 merits to become a full member. Merit is required to rank up. But this merit system is great to avoid shit posts. Buying merit is not allowed nor prohibited by the administration. Make your post useful and constructive to have merits.
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
February 09, 2018, 10:57:38 AM

The first thing you need to rank up is the ability, and the will, to read the stickies. Then, if you are going to post information, you need to check that it is correct. The second post in this thread by Silent 17 says it all, and some subsequent posts obviously didn't read this, and are posting incorrect information .

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

You need 90 words to upgrade again!

I need nine talents to upgrade to Member. It's so hard!

I don't know when I can upgrade to Member.

The Member system affects most of the upgrades!

Although this system effectively prevents a lot of spam!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: