Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:57:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WTS [US-48] 3-Cube A4 with 2 Extra Controller's - Batch 2  (Read 70 times)
Eyedol-X (OP)

Activity: 952
Merit: 508

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:03:38 PM

Looking to sell my 3-Cube A4 Setup -- Complete with original boxes the cubes shipped in, will ship the controllers in their own box with data cables.

I only have enough data cables to support 2 cubes on 1 controller and a 1 cube on 1 controller in the event you are interested in splitting them up.

I'll have pictures in a few days, listing them here before I list them on feebay.

Used in a temperature controlled environment only, no outdoor or non-temperature controlled use.

Never Overclocked.

Hashes about 413MH with all 3 cubes on 1 controller

Asking 22 LTC shipped or $3300 Paypal shipped to trusted buyers only in US-48. No International Shipping. If you would like to use escrow, I will accept it from Philipma1957 and you pay the fee.

Reason for selling, have purchased more miners than I can continue to power and cool and I need the space/power.

I'll post up some pictures when I get them from where they are currently mining but honestly you know what to expect, these things are in like new condition with little to no evidence of dust from the environment they have been running in.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: