Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:53:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FreeLotto.Fun Pow Technology Lottery Site  (Read 179 times)
DarkRay (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:25:01 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 07:24:18 AM by DarkRay

Hello Fellows,
My name is Ifaw, I m a full stack web developer.

I m happy to announce that freelotto.fun is online and running

https://freelotto.fun/images/freelotto.jpg

This free lottery site use proof of work (aka mining) as tickets generator

Players:

All you need as a player is a web browser and internet connection
To start playing you only need a bitcoin address, no registration or email required
You can generate any number of tickets
You can control the miner threads and the mining throttle (0 mine all the time, 0.5 half the time, 1 not mining, etc...)
The site is light weight so you can let it generate tickets for you in the background
Each round run in a month and then the winner announced
Winner is selected based on future event (bitcoin block) to ensure fair play

Affiliates :

You can promote our website to all countries and with any means (no restrictions)
Every user you reffer will earn you 10% of the tickets value he generated

Any question or suggestion please post here or via site contact.
Thanks.

URL: https://freelotto.fun

Have fun Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:26:49 AM

Just to try your site I put my BTC address and clicked generate tickets button but nothing happened means no response from that click action.

I tried a couple of times and also tried with two web browsers but the same result. I'm not sure whether I'm the only one seeing this issue or everyone.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 02:49:33 AM

The system looks like the well known "btcheat.com" where people do not need to deposit but the sites give a chance to win decent money for free by mining through their browser. I cant say it is legit site till there is a solid payment proof. My Kapersky Internet Security gives a warning while opening the site because the site using coinhive.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
DarkRay (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:09:43 AM

Just to try your site I put my BTC address and clicked generate tickets button but nothing happened means no response from that click action.

I tried a couple of times and also tried with two web browsers but the same result. I'm not sure whether I'm the only one seeing this issue or everyone.

First thank you from being the first who try my site Smiley

could you please include a screenshot, I already tested with many browsers and it work well.

The system looks like the well known "btcheat.com" where people do not need to deposit but the sites give a chance to win decent money for free by mining through their browser. I cant say it is legit site till there is a solid payment proof. My Kapersky Internet Security gives a warning while opening the site because the site using coinhive.

For the coinhive problem I will create a separate service if this site get enough interest from users.
For the payment proof, only 20 day counting for the first draw, it will be clear and transparent operation Wink
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:06:58 AM

First thank you from being the first who try my site Smiley

could you please include a screenshot, I already tested with many browsers and it work well.

For the coinhive problem I will create a separate service if this site get enough interest from users.
For the payment proof, only 20 day counting for the first draw, it will be clear and transparent operation Wink
This site is not really different to btccheat. Using users cpu power to mine and in exchange you would get free rolls of that slot game but now it is on different style since we do earn lottery tickets but yet having the same concept. Same errors i do get from my eset antivirus which im not convenient on having this kind of self executable files or operation.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1255

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:20:21 AM

I tried the site, have not known about BTCcheat site though, so the first thing comes in my mind is, its unique but then I was wrong since the idea was just a copy of the site other OP stated,  I have kaspersky installed but then there is no flags about it and it is creating a ticket a very slow pace, how was the ticket generated?  Does our machine already starting the work once we hit generate ticket? Or it is just downloading the software then autoinstall and run the miner?
AnxietyFormat

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:53:07 AM

I tried the site then i put my btc address but nothings happened .
 Huh Huh Huh

-localhost
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:30:04 AM

I have also tried but looks like your site is not using any of my computer resources, checked on task manager my chrome is only using 20% of CPU power which might not be enough to generate any monero if you are mining monero to give tickets.

I like the concept but you might need to run this for more than few months to find whether people are interested in this or not. Although I am not quite fan of CPU mining...
DarkRay (OP)

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:43:39 AM

Thank you all for your replies,

I set the miner to use minimal resources (run without overload the computer) and I started to think this a bad idea
Next step I will add the ability for user to select how much resources they want to use.

Generations of tickets is slow right now because the system use little resources

As for the generation process no installation is done, its just a normal js library.

Probably I should add the ability to mine with mining software as well.

I will check again about the problem where users can't generate tickets. It could be mobile devices?

All suggestions are welcome.
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:26:47 AM

Generating tickets is pretty good way to earn more with people cpu currently but if the jackpot price is just some low number amount, why should people really bothering this thing? They can stop mining from this and get away from your site. How are you going to increase the jackpot if people only do the mining to get some tickets? How are you going to calculated this
DarkRay (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:08:24 AM

Generating tickets is pretty good way to earn more with people cpu currently but if the jackpot price is just some low number amount, why should people really bothering this thing? They can stop mining from this and get away from your site. How are you going to increase the jackpot if people only do the mining to get some tickets? How are you going to calculated this

Thank you for asking mate,

Currently I m on low budget so I can't offer promises I can't fulfill! maybe the best thing is to mine some myself and promote the site more.

Probably I should rise some money to increase the jackpot value first.

But hopefully I can make this to work at the end or I ll just end up selling this site and start another Cheesy
DarkRay (OP)

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:15:02 AM

Some new updates, users can now control the miner threads and the mining throttle (0 mine all the time, 0.5 half the time, 1 not mining, etc...)
Split the time required to generate tickets, it's now 1/4 the time (about 2min with default setting per ticket)

Next step will add the ability for users to resume unfinished tickets
What do you think is this required or you need something else?
DarkRay (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:40:13 AM

Hi everybody,
I have done some calculation (should have done this before code  Grin)

(current payout 0.00003725 XMR per 1M hashes)
Each ticket generate 2560 hashes in about 2 min
So each ticket will be worth 0.0264 satoshi
If somebody run this for 24 it will generate about 20 satoshi
Which clearly very small amount to grow jackpots off

So maybe I ll go with incentive cpa offers to generate tickets? what do you think guys?

Will anyone interested to promote this system as affiliate?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: