Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:36:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy Ripple (for Newbies)  (Read 186 times)
skewedToTheLeft (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:55:43 AM

Hi guys, I'm a newbie and I spent most of today trying to figure out how to buy Ripple. I found a great article at CNBC and I figured that this would be a good source for others who want to buy Ripple, but don't know how. I now own Bitcoins, Ethereum and Ripple! I have these cryptos stored on my Ledger Nano S.

I tried to post the link, but I guess the moderator or an automated process removed it. Anyway, do a Google search for, "How to buy ripple, one of the hottest bitcoin competitors". Use quotation marks and you can find the article.

Cheers,
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Itsmylife

Activity: 1002
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:21:40 AM

Hi guys, I'm a newbie and I spent most of today trying to figure out how to buy Ripple. I found a great article at CNBC and I figured that this would be a good source for others who want to buy Ripple, but don't know how. I now own Bitcoins, Ethereum and Ripple! I have these cryptos stored on my Ledger Nano S.

I tried to post the link, but I guess the moderator or an automated process removed it. Anyway, do a Google search for, "How to buy ripple, one of the hottest bitcoin competitors". Use quotation marks and you can find the article.

Cheers,
I don't understand if Google will ask you pay fees when you use their functions to search what you need?
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:28:01 AM

Why xrp ?There are too many coins better than XRP . I needn't to know how to buy it , thanks.

natsu01

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:09:20 AM

It is very simple to buy ripple or other altcoins that you want to buy, just to make sure you have a btc balance in your exchanges account or wallet, then you can start trading of altcoins.
siddartha1492

Activity: 952
Merit: 284

In love with Bitcoin!! 💓💕

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:30:26 AM

The official Ripple site lists some good exchanges to buy Ripple with USD or some other fiat currencies. You can find it here: https://ripple.com/xrp/buy-xrp/. As for the normal Bitcoin/Ripple or ETH/Ripple pairs there are already a lot of exchanges. I myself purchased some using Binance. Easy and quick. But yes, do remember 1 thing with Ripple. If you want to store Ripple in a wallet where you own the private keys, then you have to reserve 20 Ripple as a wallet creation fee. So if you have tiny amount of Ripple (like less than 20), then it is better to leave it on a trusted exchange itself.

Carmen01

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:34:51 AM

Register first in binance then activate your 2fa there because that is your need for your account after that deposit some bitcoin and exchange that in xrp(ripple) another thing if your newbie in trading there's a lot of coins in binance that you can buy for your investing like strat,aion,lun and many more,i think also binance is one of the best exchanger here in crypto so try it.

oseikuf44

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:42:59 AM

Googling (HOW TO BUY RIPPLE) would have save us from this newbies problem. By the way, go to the ripple main sites, or even coinmarketcap and search for the markets that you can buy and sell ripple. In most of these markets  you can find available pairs to trade your ripples with.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:44:51 AM

Why xrp ?There are too many coins better than XRP . I needn't to know how to buy it , thanks.

No one cares about your opinion! The OP is asking about how to buy XRP and not your own opinion! As for the OP, check XRP on coinmarketcap and click on the market so that you can see on what exchange sites you can buy it. Create an account on those sites and transfer Bitcoin to biy XRP.
Yusran

Activity: 78
Merit: 3

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 04:54:43 AM

Ripple (XRP) has been listed on major trading exchanges. You can purchase Ripple directly, if your country has any exchange that allows XRP-INR trade.

Otherwise, you will have to purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then transfer that amount to any of the following exchange and trade XRP instead of Bitcoin/Ethereum.

Below is the list of all exchange where you can purchase Ripple in exchange of Bitcoin/Ether.

Binance
Hitbtc
Coinone
Bitfinex
Korbit
Bithumb
Bitstamp
Poloniex
Huobi
Binance
Kraken
Bitfinex
Bitstamp
Huobi
Poloniex
Bitstamp
Cex
Exmo
Bittrex
Bitcoin indonesia
Exmo
Bx thailand
Exmo
Cex
Gate
Bitcoin indonesia
Hitbtc
Cex
Anx
Qryptos
Gate
Abucoins

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:59:16 AM

First you have to create account in any online exchange and then buy some bitcoin because btc is a base currency of all exchanges and then you can buy ripple and any other altcoin.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
yanto@1977

Activity: 686

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 05:01:35 AM

Cheers,

You can try buy XRP from exchanger or trusted friends you have. Buying is simple but how to manage is another story, I hope you have knowledge about this and understand the risk. XRP has low price and volume, why you buying this coin? how about LTC that might be have better future than XRP?. It is just my opinion, please continue your activity and see you next time.

vk279

Activity: 195

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:49:27 AM

If you are in USA, you need to open an account in one of the US exchanges like Coinbase and buy Ether or Bitcoin.
Then you need to transfer that to exchanges like Binance or Bittrex where Ripple is traded against Bitcoin and Ether. My favorite exchange is Binance.com.  There you can buy ripple.
You can keep it at exchange or transfer it to wallets like Toast Wallet at toastwallet.com or at exarpy.com, if you are planning to HODL longterm.

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:55:46 AM

Okay, these newbies are killing it right now.. Here's a guide how to buy: Search Google... What the fuck is that? It's common sense to search before asking..
And second, why would you want to buy Ripple? It's a fucking bank.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kaineh

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:58:52 AM

On any serious exchange. You can find the top 10 exchanges in Google and choose the one that is more convenient for you and can work in your country
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:03:27 AM

You can buy it in some exchanger
please come here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
some exchanger require KYC to be able to Withdraw like bittrex, coss and others

maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:21:39 AM

You can buy it in some exchanger
please come here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets
some exchanger require KYC to be able to Withdraw like bittrex, coss and others

But if they already have bitcoin or any other crypto they can directly buy from shapeshift.Io which does not require any sort of registration or KYC and there are other sites like changelly, coinswitch and all .

Am I spamming? Report me!
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

According to me, this post is not logical here because anyone who is new to crypto market and wants to buy a ripple or any cryptocurrency. Then its first preference will be search on Google or ask his friend who has good knowledge about crypto.

Rather then, he will come to Bitcointalk and search "how to buy Ripple" and after finds there answer. Again they will search on Google, finds the way and buy ripple or other Altcoins.
Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:25:26 AM

Cheers,
Go on exmo or use the Libertex platform. But the ripple is still not very trusted, since the main investors in it are banks. We hope that everything will change soon.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Gurjar King

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:33:49 AM

It is really simple.please visit coinmarketcap website and select your country exchange. Then you have to create account in this exchange.buy some bitcoin and then you can buy ripple or any other altcoin.

coinmarketcap website link= https://coinmarketcap.com/
moshk555

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:06:20 PM

Buying ripple is a relatively easy task , you may judge that by their current market cap and that they rank in the top 3 cryptocurrencies of the world so a majority amount of investment in this also comes from amateur investors hence the process should not be that complicated usually you can go to their site to buy the coin.
CryptoRama

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

Man don't buy ripple, ripple is the worst of them all... or at least second, first is tether...

Sorry, I can't tell you what you should buy, because you have free will, but I can tell you this: a lot and much better cryptocurrencyes are there, and are decentralized, you're better off if you buy only bitcoin... Use bitstamp exchange, there you can do everything... And the're are very trustworthy https://www.bitstamp.net/

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

Usually if you feel that it is very complicated to open an online wallet since it does go through multiple level of security checks and giving a lot of information which might seem hectic or intimidating you can refer to any intermediary trader on the web to buy ripple for you but make sure that that person is reliable as frauds here are frequent.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

You can use a simple exchange platform which is reliable and functioning in nature like bittrex, this exchange platform allows you to buy the cryptocurrency and the even better part s that the time to complete the transaction process is very low usually takes seconds furthermore it takes less amount of money as trade tariffs.
rama666

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

Кaждый нoвичoк дoлжeн кyпить Ripple, кaк caмyю пepcпeктивнyю и тexнoлoгичнyю мoнeтy, a пoтoм paзoчapoвaтьcя и пpoдaть Ripple.  И этo xopoшo ecли нe пpoдacт ceбe в yбытoк. Кaжeтcя, чтo  в этoм гoдy тoжe пoлeтит мнoгo шepcти из-зa Ripple
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

How? Don't
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

it is actually something you can learn very quickly in a short period of time. you already know the coins that are popular in the early times. One of these ripple. It is easy to get with an exchange site yada wallet that you can use.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

Cheers,

Why ask this question in the forum, if all the search engines have a lot of answers about this? Learn to search for your own information.
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: