Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:58:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to buy Ripple (for Newbies)  (Read 197 times)
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:54:14 PM

Man don't buy ripple, ripple is the worst of them all... or at least second, first is tether...

Sorry, I can't tell you what you should buy, because you have free will, but I can tell you this: a lot and much better cryptocurrencyes are there, and are decentralized, you're better off if you buy only bitcoin... Use bitstamp exchange, there you can do everything... And the're are very trustworthy https://www.bitstamp.net/

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
raahi

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:44:21 PM

Usually if you feel that it is very complicated to open an online wallet since it does go through multiple level of security checks and giving a lot of information which might seem hectic or intimidating you can refer to any intermediary trader on the web to buy ripple for you but make sure that that person is reliable as frauds here are frequent.
sultanali

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:42:19 PM

You can use a simple exchange platform which is reliable and functioning in nature like bittrex, this exchange platform allows you to buy the cryptocurrency and the even better part s that the time to complete the transaction process is very low usually takes seconds furthermore it takes less amount of money as trade tariffs.
rama666

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:28:25 PM

Кaждый нoвичoк дoлжeн кyпить Ripple, кaк caмyю пepcпeктивнyю и тexнoлoгичнyю мoнeтy, a пoтoм paзoчapoвaтьcя и пpoдaть Ripple.  И этo xopoшo ecли нe пpoдacт ceбe в yбытoк. Кaжeтcя, чтo  в этoм гoдy тoжe пoлeтит мнoгo шepcти из-зa Ripple
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:28:09 PM

How? Don't
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 12:15:33 PM

it is actually something you can learn very quickly in a short period of time. you already know the coins that are popular in the early times. One of these ripple. It is easy to get with an exchange site yada wallet that you can use.
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:51:58 PM

Hi guys, I'm a newbie and I spent most of today trying to figure out how to buy Ripple. I found a great article at CNBC and I figured that this would be a good source for others who want to buy Ripple, but don't know how. I now own Bitcoins, Ethereum and Ripple! I have these cryptos stored on my Ledger Nano S.

I tried to post the link, but I guess the moderator or an automated process removed it. Anyway, do a Google search for, "How to buy ripple, one of the hottest bitcoin competitors". Use quotation marks and you can find the article.

Cheers,

Why ask this question in the forum, if all the search engines have a lot of answers about this? Learn to search for your own information.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: