Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:20:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [Pre-Sale]Digitize:A Native Token Digitizing Loose Change for Cryptocurrency  (Read 5192 times)
antohametelkov

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

Somewhere there is information about what activities the project team will visit?
Fworld

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 02:54:03 PM

Hey, devs! You have an error in the first message. The link to twitter is wrong, it leads to a telegram.
inultra

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

Tell me please, what kind of wallet is better to use to buy tokens?
respectrez

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

I usually use myetherwallet, but if you want to protect yourself as much as possible, it's best to buy an offline wallet.
inultra

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:45:27 PM

I usually use myetherwallet, but if you want to protect yourself as much as possible, it's best to buy an offline wallet.

What kind of offline wallets? Can you link to them and how do they work?
respectrez

Activity: 224
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:20:20 PM

At the moment, there are two leaders in this market. Ledger Wallet & TREZOR Wallet.

https://www.ledgerwallet.com/
https://trezor.io/
Annagashkova

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:26:02 PM

What is the soft-cap and hard-cap for pre-ico will be? Do i need to pass KYC to take a part?
Ballanadar

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:20:04 PM

What is the soft-cap and hard-cap for pre-ico will be? Do i need to pass KYC to take a part?

Pre-sale: softcap is 600 ETH, hardcap is 4000 ETH,  ICO: softcap N\A, hardcap is 20000 ETH
antohametelkov

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:22:26 PM

About KYC

The tokens are not being offered or distributed to, as well as cannot be resold or otherwise
alienated by their holders to citizens of, natural and legal persons, having their habitual
residence, location or their seat of incorporation in the country or territory where transactions
with digital tokens are prohibited or in any manner restricted by applicable laws or regulations,
or will become so prohibited or restricted at any time after this Agreement becomes effective
("Restricted Persons").

We do not accept participation from the Restricted Persons and reserve the right to refuse or
cancel the Digitize token purchase requests at any time at our sole discretion when the
information provided by the purchasers within the KYC procedure is not sufficient, inaccurate or
misleading, or the purchaser is deemed to be a Restricted Person.

Digitize will be outsourcing the KYC process to PICOPS. PICOPS (Parity ICO Passport Service) is a
new service, created and hosted by Parity Technologies which enables members of the public
worldwide to associate a single Ethereum address with their unique identity; more precisely, the
service offers a means to validate that the owner of an Ethereum wallet has passed an ID
background check stating that they are not part of a restricted set of users (e.g. US citizen or
individuals on official watch lists)
inultra

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:30:43 AM

At the moment, there are two leaders in this market. Ledger Wallet & TREZOR Wallet.

Thank you so much. Are there cheaper wallets? I understand that these firms are proven good work. But I want the choice to be more than two wallets.
Fworld

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:41:21 AM

Thank you so much. Are there cheaper wallets? I understand that these firms are proven good work. But I want the choice to be more than two wallets.

As far as I know there are still such wallets as COOL WALLET and KEEP KEY. 
digitizecoin

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:47:43 AM

We have recently made significant updates to our website.
Check out our new website design:
https://www.digitizecoin.com

Digitize is evolving! We are one of the few ICOs with a working prototype before our crowdsale!

Participate in our Pre-sale for 25% discount on DTZ tokens.

Remember our Referral program offers 7% bonus tokens. Join our whitelist to receive your referral code!
nerfe

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:16:29 AM

Digitize is a great project this project will attract more users because of its unique idea
nerfe

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:22:35 PM

Thanks to this project exchanging fiat into crypto will be more easier good work
nerfe

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:27:31 AM

This ico will be successfull devs teams are very hard working and thats a good foundation of success
Fire Rabbit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:07:19 AM

Participate in our Pre-sale for 25% discount on DTZ tokens.

.USD Stablecoin Aggregator.                                              ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                            ▄▀      ▄
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █        █
          ▄▄▀▀▀             ▀▀▄▄    ▀▀▄   ▄▀       █
  ▄     ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄         ▀▄      ▀▀▄▄   █  █       ▄
▀ ▀▄ ▄▀  █ ▄▄ █         ▀ ▄        ▀▀▄█▀▀        █
█ █▄ ▀ ▄█ ▀▄▄▄▄▀   █  ▄    ▀▄        ▄          ▄▄
█ ██               █  █     █   ▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▄          █
█ ▀ ▄▄            █   █   ██▀▀▀     ▄ █▀▀▄       █
 ▀▀   ▀▄       ▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀ █    █      ▀
         ▀█▄▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀         ▄▀▀▀  ▄▀      ▀▄     █
               ▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▀          █    ▀
                                               ▀▀█▄▄▄█
.BabelFish.█▀▀▀▀▀▀
█      ▀
 █        █      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  █       ▀▄   ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀             ▀▀▀▄▄
  ▀▄       █  █   ▄▄▀▀      ▄▀         ▄▄▄▄ ▀▄     ▄
   █        ▀▀█▀▀        ▄ ▀         █ ▄▄ █  ▀▄ ▄▀ ▀
   ▀▄▄          ▄        ▄▀    ▄  █   ▀▄▄▄▄▀ █▄ ▀ ▄█ █
   █          ▄▀ ▀▀▀▄▄   █     █  █               ██ █
   █       ▄▀▀█ ▄     ▀▀▀██   █   █            ▄▀▄ ▀ █
  ▄█      █    █ ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀  ▀▀▄▄█▄  ▀▄▄       ▄▀   ▀
  █     ▄▀      ▀▄  ▀▀▀▄         ▀▄▄▄ ▀▄▄▄▄█▀
 ▄▀    █          ▀▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
█▄▄▄█▀▀
.FISH token sale at Sovryn.████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Priest Sannin

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:44:35 PM

Good afternoon, the "Scan" is meant to be something similar to a bank, in fact something more like a "multwallet" so we can safely store and simplify coins from "ICO's"?

/// ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Lunes Platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ \\\
  ● ●  WEBSITE  ● ●  WHITEPAPER  ● ●  FACEBOOK  ● ●  ANN  ● ●  TELEGRAM  ● ●  TWITTER  ● ● 
\\\ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A decentralized token creation and registry of authenticity platform▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ///
BitcoinLambo

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:49:18 PM

Where can I find info about the bounty campaing?
thinkme1st

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:03:26 PM

Great Concept, the team should try to engage more with people through social media to attract more investors in the project. Just a Question, How much fee will digitize charge for using their platform?

Khristofle

Activity: 463
Merit: 36

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:57:37 AM

DigitizeCoin
Converting loose change into virtual currencies.
Enabling the mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency through the conversion of loose change

Good morning,

I'm campaigning for DigitizeCoin Coin, which you can reach :

Here are a few lines from the document provided by DigitizeCoin that made me choose this project and that shows you how DigitizeCoin can improve parts operation and shows you the cost of manufacturing some parts in the world. 

A report published by CoinDesk estimates the global production cost of notes in 2014 as $26.5 billion USD and $1.5 billion USD for coins. These figures are extrapolated only from the materials and labour operational costs needed to manufacture currency, and do not contain any other factors like environmental implication and energy cost.

Surprisingly, some of the coins cost more to produce then they are actually worth. Statistics from the US Federal Reserve Mint show that both the nickel and penny cost more to make than they are worth.
A quarter, worth 25¢, only costs 9¢ to make while a dime only costs about 4¢. On the other hand, a penny costs 1.66¢. The nickel, with a face value of 5¢, costs 8¢ to produce. It can be noted many government bodies are budgeting billions of dollars annually in the production of physical currencies, while majority of the population are more inclined to move away from physical cash to digital currencies (These Coins Cost More to Make than They're Worth - Wall Street Survivor Blog, 2018).

With new technical advancements, digital payments are becoming increasingly faster and preferred payment option when compared to cash, a recent study by the Reserve Bank of Australia shows with retail transactions increasingly move to cards. A big reason for this change is the speed and convenience of contactless payments, which now make up two thirds of all card transactions in Australia.
Further research shows Generation Y and Millennials prefer to not carry and hold cash due to the growth of other payment options. With the introduction of card holders and NFC based payments from mobile phones, more people are moving away from carrying cash, and more specifically, coins. An estimated 56 percent of Americans build up their change rather than spend it on a day to day basis. As many as 77 percent have a jug of coins around the house, worth an average $40 (Lubbock online, 2018).

How DigitizeCoin can help us, below an example:

Mainstream Adoption
DigitizeCoin’s aim is to promote mainstream adoption of cryptocurrency. Our target in achieving this goal will be realized through enabling the conversion of loose change into crypto-currency at the retail point-of-sale which will then be held on an easy to use mobile digital wallet. The DigitizeCoin mobile wallet will be available on android and IOS markets to download and use by anyone. In addition, there is no restriction of the type, size, or location of retailer who may use the app. This combination of features allows retailers to quickly on-board onto the DigitizeCoin platform and start using QR codes and Blockchain technology to help users convert their change to cryptography.

That is why I am doing this campaign to promote DigitizeCoin which has a promising future.
What do you think of that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: