Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:37:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IIOTTEL - Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain  (Read 1599 times)
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 09:06:37 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 11:59:55 AM by iiottel

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 10:34:59 AM

How big is Industrial IoT on Blockchain?

kolrbert

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:56:27 PM

sorry dev, i want to ask. can i know when this project will end? what is still old? . thank you
Hi!
ICO will end may 19.
ok dev, thank you very much for telling me, hopefully at least i can help develop this project
breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:04:06 PM

sorry dev, i want to ask. can i know when this project will end? what is still old? . thank you
Hi!
ICO will end may 19.
Will it end in terms of forum time or pacific standard time? Just asking so I can know what will be the output of the ICO campaign later.
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 12:19:47 PM

Hi!
ICO will end may 19.
Will it end in terms of forum time or pacific standard time? Just asking so I can know what will be the output of the ICO campaign later.
At 12:00 GMT :-)

flik8888

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:49:47 PM

Interesting project. In which exchanges do you think the token will be listed at the end of ICO?
AlexMoiseev
Copper Member

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

What share of the market will IIOTTEL put on? Will IIOTTEL be the top currency?
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:31:32 PM

Interesting project. In which exchanges do you think the token will be listed at the end of ICO?
Hi!
To begin with, we are preparing to go on the listing in Mercatox, HitBtc, C-Cex, YObit, KuCoin. Almost on all exchanges, the token listing now begins after the voting of the interested traders. Therefore, your support is required.
Thank you for your question!

iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:54:37 PM

What share of the market will IIOTTEL put on? Will IIOTTEL be the top currency?
Hi!
Thank you for asking!
IIOTTEL does not have a goal to become a top cryptocurrency, but I2 will provide an opportunity for easy and quick access to decentralized IIoT Platform infrastructure around the world. Any person or organization will be able to buy I2 tokens from and use the part of the IIoT Platform network  capacity.

kolrbert

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:43:21 PM

if the signature campaign participants are still jr.member obliged to always ask / post the question 5 times on the main thread IIOTTEL?
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

if the signature campaign participants are still jr.member obliged to always ask / post the question 5 times on the main thread IIOTTEL?
Yes, but if you do much more than 10 posts a week in  in the "Alternate cryptocurrencies" section, then this is not necessary. Sorry, but I don't understand why your signature does not correctly display links? Error in our signature code, or do you incorrectly get the signature code?

breadginger56

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:13:44 PM

Yes, but if you do much more than 10 posts a week in  in the "Alternate cryptocurrencies" section, then this is not necessary. Sorry, but I don't understand why your signature does not correctly display links? Error in our signature code, or do you incorrectly get the signature code?
May I also ask what happened to other participants in the spreadsheet which also includes me because I found out that we are removed from the spreadsheet? Is there any problem regarding some on campaign members? please let me know. Thanks.
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:10:59 AM

May I also ask what happened to other participants in the spreadsheet which also includes me because I found out that we are removed from the spreadsheet? Is there any problem regarding some on campaign members? please let me know. Thanks.
Hello!
No, you are not deleted. But you did not make posts in the week of 19-25. Under the terms of participation, you must do at least 10 posts a week.

breadginger56

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:25:55 AM

Hello!
No, you are not deleted. But you did not make posts in the week of 19-25. Under the terms of participation, you must do at least 10 posts a week.
So if I can make successful post in this week then I can be listed again in the spreadsheet?
Ivan Petek

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

How big is Industrial IoT on Blockchain?

https://iiot.tel/blog/how-big-iiot
Ivan Petek

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:46:17 AM

https://iiot.tel/blog/how-to-use-eos

How to USE EOS ?
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:55:32 AM

Hello!
So if I can make successful post in this week then I can be listed again in the spreadsheet?
Yes, of course.

Majushkina

Activity: 18

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 01:36:23 PM

Do you have subscription partnership agreements with companies to connect them to the blockchain?
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 02:46:37 PM

Do you have subscription partnership agreements with companies to connect them to the blockchain?
Hi!
The company offers a mutually beneficial partnership with any partners in the field of Internet of things. Any dealer with solutions in the field of IoT will be able to use the ready infrastructure in any city in the world.
In fact, it is a universal tool for Blockchain and the tokenization of any Industrial Internet of Things solution, even if originally it was not planned for use in Blockchain. The IIoT Platform will have a special Marketplace component for connecting Partners. We have agreements with several interested enterprises, but there is probably no need to sign them in a traditional way. In the IIoT Platform, all agreements will be broken in the form of smart contracts.

mavee33

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:41:53 PM

I can see the usage in many of the IOT devices, is there a plan for any network devices like shared internet, wifi ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: