Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:22:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] IIOTTEL - Industrial Internet of Things on Blockchain  (Read 1599 times)
MrSheeda

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:30:06 PM

Seems interesting project as nobody has touched this area. Right now, i don't have any question. Just only want to say best of luck for the project.
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:45:16 AM

Hello, it's a great idea, but i have a question: how the project will work with obsolete - low quality mobils and computers?
The question is not entirely clear. Can you explain?  The project does not intend to use obsolete low quality mobile. LPWAN is a new standard only 3 years old.

Vladi90

Activity: 112
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:37:12 AM

Good afternoon. I have a question. How many coins will be issued and on which exchanges is the listing planned?

iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 11:05:30 AM

Good afternoon. I have a question. How many coins will be issued and on which exchanges is the listing planned?
Hi!
500 million I2 Coins issued. We haven’t planned any additional issue of coins. To begin with, we are preparing to go on the listing in Mercatox, HitBtc, C-Cex, YObit, KuCoin.

friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

whats the difference between this project and iota and other iot projects

I've come to understand that this project focuses (not exclusively but for a large part) on industrial players, like farmers, cities, parking companies, electricity-gas-water services and so on.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
Ivan Petek

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:37:48 AM

Smart, smart, smart… Not enough? Everybody can earns in Crypto just using Industrial IoT Services

Services of the Industrial Internet of Things

The Industrial Internet of Things occupies a substantial part of the Internet of Things, intended to provide services to industrial enterprises, agricultural enterprises, city services, etc. What are the services of the Industrial Internet of Things? They come in a great variety, mainly for business customers (B2B). In what follows, we discuss the most interesting ones.

https://iiot.tel/blog/smart-smart-smart
Ivan Petek

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 08:43:19 AM

whats the difference between this project and iota and other iot projects

https://iiot.tel/blog/what%E2%80%99s-difference
kuboss

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

Hi!
500 million I2 Coins issued. We haven’t planned any additional issue of coins. To begin with, we are preparing to go on the listing in Mercatox, HitBtc, C-Cex, YObit, KuCoin.

no one can promise which exchange can list your coin. no one.
if any team promise ,that means it's scamer. trust me.
anhzaibro

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:47:45 AM

I want to buy ICO, do I need to conduct KYC? and how does it work with papers?
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

Hi!

no one can promise which exchange can list your coin. no one.
if any team promise ,that means it's scamer. trust me.
It's true. Almost on all exchanges, the token listing now begins after the voting of the interested traders. Therefore, support of community is required.
Thank you for your question!

iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 03:58:05 AM

I want to buy ICO, do I need to conduct KYC? and how does it work with papers?
KYC not required now.

breadginger56

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:49:54 AM

Does also the mobile app is frequently updated realtime in monitoring the services?
#GeminiZ

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 06:40:23 AM

Are there any restrictions on the amount to receive lifetime compensation for the reduced client?
Ivan Petek

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 08:10:22 AM

Are there any restrictions on the amount to receive lifetime compensation for the reduced client?

No, it's just depended of you
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 05:59:33 AM

I have gone through your website and it is very nice Project and I want to know are you guys focusing on medical industry or not...?
Hi!
No, the medical topic has not yet been considered. This is a very specific and complex part of IIoT.

Ojengonggu

Activity: 756
Merit: 105

Trphy.io

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:46:53 AM

The Company's objective IIOTTEL is to profit through the Service
The Internet industry of all things in the global marketplace. Capture no less
of 0.0022% of the global Internet market share. very interesting and how the level of security and market strategy ... Huh

Dayan1

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:06:41 AM

Hi!

Please leave ccex alone. High listing fee + broken chain + no trader there it will not help the coin price.. please pick another like binance or bittrex. Or even cryptopia will help.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Rieska

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

I hope this project can be known by the public. and can be a future ico, come join and invest your money to IIOTTEL project.. visit: IIOTTEL.IO for more information, Thanks
iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:33:38 AM

Hi!

Please leave ccex alone. High listing fee + broken chain + no trader there it will not help the coin price.. please pick another like binance or bittrex. Or even cryptopia will help.
Thanks for the info! Be sure to consider.

iiottel (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 10:35:12 AM

I hope this project can be known by the public. and can be a future ico, come join and invest your money to IIOTTEL project.. visit: IIOTTEL.IO for more information, Thanks

IIOT.tel

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: